Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,820 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo (2940 Views)

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / See What Popular Actor Okon Lagos Said About Buhari In China (pix) / An Audio Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To The Igbos....posted By Premium Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Nihilist: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh good.
Here's a true Nihilist.

Please let's have your take on the topic @hand.

I agree with the Oba's sentiment 200%

You can't have some insidious elements working against the plans of the Yoruba people.

Like the Oba said, it can't happen in Onitsha..so why do it in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by eightsin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba has gone wacko. This is not ordinary.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by eightsin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
nkeona:
undecided is this coming from a leader?

I wonder the kind of leaders we produce in Africa.
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nihilist:

I agree with the Oba's sentiment 200%

You can't have some insidious elements working against the plans of the Yoruba people.

Like the Oba said, it can't happen in Onitsha..so why do it in Lagos?

As expected.
You delivered.
No disappointment.

Thanks for your inputsmileysmileysmiley
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by zicoraads: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

As expected.
You delivered.
No disappointment.

Thanks for your inputsmileysmileysmiley
Epic! cool
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
zicoraads:
Epic! cool
Re: Audio Recording Of What The Oba Of Lagos Said To Ndigbo by Babacele: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
and who were the ediots clapping? Probably they took it as a joke or something.

The last thing I wanna here is igbos and yorubas fight in Lagos. I don't wanna hear that happen, NEVER!!
hmmmmm! dear ,the last thing I wouldn't even want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transparency Int'l Rates President GEJ Govt As Best, Says Buhari, Obasanjo... / The Reason Barcanista Left Nairaland / "Shut Up" Kwankwaso Tells Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.