Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon (7015 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
governance in lagos is better than that of Nigeria,but u don't want change in Nigeria

God has allowed your version of CHANGE and we wish Nigerians well in their choice.

However, let us allow CHANGE everywhere in Nigeria also, I mean the real CHANGE.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Why are the Ibos antagonistic towards APC and making it to look as if they have an axe to grind with Fashola and Tinubu?
Why are they making it to look as if Agbaje is the sole project? Why are they causing acrimony and strife in a city that have accomodated them peacefully all these years.?

we can ask them those questions without wishing them death in the Lagoon.

Ko da ooooooooooooo

Ko da ooooooooooooo

Is alright.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

God has allowed your version of CHANGE and we wish Nigerians well in their choice.

However, let us allow CHANGE everywhere in Nigeria also, I mean the real CHANGE.
Lagos is better Gorverned than Nigeria#fact
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
Lagos is better Gorverned than Nigeria#fact

Subject matter: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 1:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Subject matter: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon
I will tell it's anger,for him to say it to there face means he is really angry,do you think he is unaware that igbos say Lagos is a no man's land
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:55am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
I will tell it's anger,for him to say it to there face means he is really angry,do you think he is unaware that igbos say Lagos is a no man's land

Anyone saying Lagos is no man's land needs deliverance.

However, our leaders and rulers should learn to control their angers irrespective of the provocation.

What Oba Akionlu said is unbecoming for a Royal Majesty.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Anyone saying Lagos is no man's land needs deliverance.

However, our leaders and rulers should learn to control their angers irrespective of the provocation.

What Oba Akionlu said is unbecoming for a Royal Majesty.
I never support him before,I couldn't even read it because I was sad,but how dare those clowns giving oba ultimatum
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
I never support him before,I couldn't even read it because I was sad,but how dare those clowns giving oba ultimatum

Is okay.

Damage control now required.

Thank you.

Eko oni ba je ooo
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 2:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Is okay.

Damage control now required.

Thank you.

Eko oni ba je ooo
oba je ti...though am not a lagosian
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 2:08am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
oba je ti...though am not a lagosian

Ko si wahala.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Stirer101: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy

Kilode,

Eebu yi po ju, eleke eebu cheesy

Wo bi Omo Iran Yoruba ni emi, mi ki ise omo irankiran.

Omo Odua si ni mi tokantokan, and I am proudly a Yoruba.

Let us stop the politics of hate.

I don't do abuse. Sorry!

Eleko goofed. simple as A B C.

O kin she omo yooba, iro lo npa. Go away with your lies, have been watching your post lately. Eleko just told them the bitter truth, you cant just come to our land and call it no man's land. Why cant your people go try it in the North if they wont use you all for suyah. You call us coward, slaves, and call our land no man's land and still want us to laugh with you. Devil punish you all, Ambode will win and you all can do nothing. Anambra election is still fresh in our memory, Ngige is Yheebhoe like you but you were all insulting us cos of Anambra election. Eyin ashiere gbogbo.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Stirer101: 2:46am On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
Tell me how obi of Onitsha will feel,if some people say Onitsha is no man

Dont mind them. Its an insult to the Oba for calling his fathers land, no man's land. Its total disrespect.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Qelvin(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Watch and see, the fact that they've always reined in their crazy boys does not mean they can't unleash them on you.
Typical rants of a rabid dog, now slink off...
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by papilon89: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
i think the Igbos dont need to answer any tout on the platform.......you just go out and vote en-masse for JIMMY and prove the Oba wrong.........and if their is any violence against the Igbos that day, the igbos should ensure that their leader charges the oba to court or get him arrested or even get him jailed......period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Rotimi Ameachi That Got People Talking (photos) / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / NNPP North-East Zonal Secretary, Babayo Liman, Others Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.