Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon (7022 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

I have nothing but contempt for you. Now that this hatred you people have been propagating is now coming into the street, the end wil be fatal for you in lagos and any part of SW.
Bros ur spewing rubbish..
Am a full blooded Yoruba dude..
Awon t'isale Eko leleyi...
But I can neva be a party to somthin rong...
If it were an igbo monarc that has said this,I would av reacted the same way...

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Gbenu soun.! You think the Oba ancestors and progenitors will be happy with him when some apes from across the Niger keep saying and actually behaving that their land belongs to no one?
Omo a le lo'n fi owo osi ju we Ile baba ee, I hope you are not one.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
moderatorr1:

You see'am saying?
Oba has got some sympathizers. You forget that may yorubas, edos, hausas want APC out of lagos. Then you choose to drown igbos in the lagoon?
International Criminal Court thinz loading...
lol am one of the Yoruba's dat want APC out buh when I hear Lagos z no man's land coommoonn.ambo 4 gov. and d hausa's still have d apc-change-sai baba mentality. I hope agbajes name has been changed 2 chidi Jim ejiofor and he is now from anambra state
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Alleybuy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Just passing
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Yo my igbo snd Niger Delta brothers..

They hate us

They want to kill us

Lets lobby for resource control and autonomy

Bleep this
okay those tenants behind me their 2bedroom flat z now 1millon.go back to anambra your fore father's traveled from d east 2 Lagos dey ve no root here. always starting what they can't finish. d same thing d@ made jona loose

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Gbenu soun.! You think the Oba ancestors and progenitors will be happy with him when some apes from across the Niger keep saying and actually behaving that their land belongs to no one?
Omo a le lo'n fi owo osi ju we Ile baba ee, I hope you are not one.
Baba werey ni e olohun..
Mi o le fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi lailai..
Lako ni mo wa bi'bon...

Told you alrdy, am a Nigerian not just that a Yoruba dude...
I will neva be a part to Tribal sentiments..
That's my life bruh, you have a right to live urs how ever you feel...
Case close

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well said Oba Akiolu

He who have ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Baba werey ni e olohun..
Lako ni mo wa bi'bon...

Case close
If you don't know, that is exactly what you are doing unwittingly on this thread, it's this useless attempt at being a Nigerian before being a Yoruba that has brought this nonsense to the fore.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hummerwise(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

If you don't know, that is exactly what you are doing unwittingly on this thread, it's this useless attempt at being a Nigerian before being a Yoruba that has brought this nonsense to the fore.
Wherever I go, people see the trait of a Full blooded yoruba dude in me, am proud of it bruh...
But I won't use that as a case to be tribalistic.
You don't know me, I don't knw yu..and I don't av intention knowing people like you.
If you know me, yu'll know its a priviledge of you chatting with me.
I respect ur opinion, because ur liable to it..
Continue bin tribalistic and see where it will take you to...
#pls don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
hummerwise:

Se Omo Igbo ni Jimi Agbaje ni ?

Tori mi o mo oro katikati ti Oba nso lenu yii ooo? undecided

Why are our people full of hatred and sentiment like this?

Jimi Agbaje is a Yoruba and a Lagosian for that matter.

I presume the ijekuje of the Oba makes him speak trash like this? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by OsunOriginal: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
The king has spoken and that is final.

Igbos have been warned - I only hope they will not go against the directive of the king.

Doing so will be at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by NaMe4: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
OsunOriginal:

Igbos have been warned - I only hope they will not go against the directive of the king.

So are the Igbos supposed to be scared now?

E be lyk say Igbos plenty for that Lagos well well and their votes fit cause havoc lol.

But why the perception that ALL the Igbos in Lagos will vote for Jim Agbaje?
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by papilon89: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
from a yoruba man; when lagosians want to support their king, they can, but they should never talk on behalf of the yoruba people.........i am a yoruba man from Ondo state, and to be honest, the oba of Lagos was a disgrace to say that.........
infact you should be ashamed to support a king like that...............igbos! please ride on

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by papilon89: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
OsunOriginal:

nonsense...the kabiyesi spoke rubbish my friend.......o ye ki o lopolo ju bayii lo
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Stirer101: 1:05am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:
Saturday will be fire for fire. The toll gate will be sealed off.
We yorubas fully support our king on this.

Carry go. Eleko don yarn, if anyone dont like it they can go and die. You cant come to our land to intimidate us, we dont want PDP in our land and so shall it be. They said worst thing during Anambra election, go to the Portharcourt thread and see them threatening to shoot anyone that vote APC. No one has a monopoly of tribalism.

I am with you on this Eleko.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Stirer101: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2015
hummerwise:

Baba werey ni e olohun..
Lako ni mo wa bi'bon...

Case close

Joko si be ko ma sha ko. Yhibos call our land no mans land and insult us daily, we are not fools and am glad Eleko and the Yorubas are waking up. The anambra election is still fresh, they insult Awolowo and call us Amala people. No dulling.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Stirer101: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Se Omo Igbo ni Jimi Agbaje ni ?

Tori mi o mo oro katikati ti Oba nso lenu yii ooo? undecided

Why are our people full of hatred and sentiment like this?

Jimi Agbaje is a Yoruba and a Lagosian for that matter.

I presume the ijekuje of the Oba makes him speak trash like this? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

Ori e daru omo Igbo to nso yoruba. Shey Igbo ni Ngige ni during anambra election that they are insulting Awolowo and calling us Amala people. Go to core yoruba area and they are beginning to wise up. You all call our land no man's land, you curse us daily and expect us to laugh at you. Devil punish you all. Eleko don talk, you can go and die in your land if you are not happy.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hollandis(f): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Oba is not regretting it, we yorubas stand with the oba.anyone planning to vote PDP is against the development of lagos and the lagoon will not be happy with such person.

You will.die a miserable death
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

You will.die a miserable death

After your whole family members

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Stirer101:

Joko si be ko ma sha ko. Yhibos call our land no mans land and insult us daily, we are not fools and am glad Eleko and the Yorubas are waking up. The anambra election is still fresh, they insult Awolowo and call us Amala people. No dulling.
No mind that Yeye boy.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by hollandis(f): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

After your whole family members

Who do you have as backup?

I have the Lord Jesus
Akiolu has the devil

Who do you have?

You are joking with the Lords annointed? I pity you
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Qelvin(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Why are Igbos even wasting their time on some degenerate ape who calls himself an Oba? we are making the mistake of even gratifying this subhumans with the attention they seek...I would be more concerned if a serious minded Emir made this threat, not some motor park bred tout in a traditional regalia, 7 days isn't far off, the lmbecile will surely abdicate his seat of power.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

Who do you have as backup?

I have the Lord Jesus
Akiolu has the devil

Who do you have?

You are joking with the Lords annointed? I pity you

Bleep off. I thought you are a serious thing.
Fuccking Osu pigmy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Stirer101:

Ori e daru omo Igbo to nso yoruba. Shey Igbo ni Ngige ni during anambra election that they are insulting Awolowo and calling us Amala people. Go to core yoruba area and they are beginning to wise up. You all call our land no man's land, you curse us daily and expect us to laugh at you. Devil punish you all. Eleko don talk, you can go and die in your land if you are not happy.

cheesy cheesy

Kilode,

Eebu yi po ju, eleke eebu cheesy

Wo bi Omo Iran Yoruba ni emi, mi ki ise omo irankiran.

Omo Odua si ni mi tokantokan, and I am proudly a Yoruba.

Let us stop the politics of hate.

I don't do abuse. Sorry!

Eleko goofed. simple as A B C.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Qelvin:
Why are Igbos even wasting their time on some degenerate ape who calls himself an Oba? we are making the miatake of even gratifying this subhumans with the attention they seek...I would be more concerned if a serious minded Emir made this threat, not some motor park bred tout in a traditional regalia.

Watch and see, the fact that they've always reined in their crazy boys does not mean they can't unleash them on you.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy

Kilode,

Eebu yi po ju, eleke eebu cheesy

Wo bi Omo Iran Yoruba ni emi, mi ki ise omo irankiran.

Omo Odua si ni mi tokantokan, and I am proudly a Yoruba.

Let us stop the politics of hate.

I don't do abuse. Sorry!

Eleko goofed. simple as A B C.
Shut up!
Politics will not blind some of us when some apes across the Niger start to rubbish one of the symbol of our traditional institution.
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Shut up!
Politics will not blind some of us when some apes across the Niger start to rubbish one of the symbol of our traditional institution.

Let us separate traditions from politics.

Assuming the co-contestant to the position of Lagos State governor with Ambode is from another tribe and the king is saying this maybe we could approach it from another angle, but the co-contestant is even a bonafide Yoruba son, why the hate against Jimi Agbaje and abuse to other tribe

Why?

Eberu Olohun oooo, ki ede ranti atisun.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Let us separate traditions from politics.

Assuming the co-contestant to the position of Lagos State governor with Ambode is from another tribe and the king is saying this maybe we could approach it from another angle, but the co-contestant is even a bonafide Yoruba son, why the hate against Jimi Agbaje and abuse to other tribe

Why?

Eberu Olohun oooo, ki ede ranti atisun.

Why are the Igbos ganging up against Ambode.?
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by Firefire(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Why are the Igbos ganging up against Ambode.?

I do not see it from that angle.

Some Yorubas are even tired of Tinubu privatization already.

Don't you want CHANGE after sixteen years?

Why did the Oba single out Igbos ?

Are the Igbos the only voting population in Lagos?

Ojo melo gan la fe lo ni aiye ti anwo ewu irin? embarassed
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ManMountain(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

Why are the Ibos antagonistic towards APC and making it to look as if they have an axe to grind with Fashola and Tinubu?
Why are they making it to look as if Agbaje is the sole project? Why are they causing acrimony and strife in a city that have accomodated them peacefully all these years.?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Tell me how obi of Onitsha will feel,if some people say Onitsha is no man
Re: VIDEO: Oba Of Lagos Drowning Igbos In The Lagoon by ipleddge: 1:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Firefire:

governance in lagos is better than that of Nigeria,but u don't want change in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The New Senate President Igbo Man / Nigeria Classified Amongst 14 Terrorist Nations - CNN / List Of African Countries By By Literacy Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.