Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread (7598 Views)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Yeah, the political landscape is too peaceful not as emotional and heated as this. Its too relaxed. I guess you could say no action equals boredom.

Sorry but you won't be missed. Save your money sir.
But there are many countries with peaceful political landscapes in africa that have just enough excitement for its citizens.
Why am i not seeing mozambiqans, namibians, eritreans, djiboutians, having an unusual interest in Nigeria like yours?
Anyway, we will make a Nigerian out of you yet.
I am sure there are Nigerian guys on this forum who would sweep you off your feet enough for you to marry them.
And yes, i'm keeping my money.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by ibedun: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
luvinhubby:

You don't have sense at all......there is something called IP address & with that you can easily be tracked down and arrested by the security agencies for threat to life, just pray nothing happens to Jimi life or else you are a propable murder suspect......kid!

F#ck off I know about IP address. Agbaje is a goner
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2015
CSTR2:
But there are many countries with peaceful political landscapes in africa that have just enough excitement for its citizens.
Why am i not seeing mozambiqans, namibians, eritreans, djiboutians, having an unusual interest in Nigeria like yours?
Anyway, we will make a Nigerian out of you yet.
I am sure there are Nigerian guys on this forum who would sweep you off your feet enough for you to marry them.
And yes, i'm keeping my money.

Lol! I just love politics on that you have to forgive me and also because of the work I do NL is a good source of information and entertainment to me. You would marvel at how i am always ahead on world issues compared to my colleagues at work about West African issues. Lol

Further than that I am just a noisy individual. Once anything is on my raider i go deep to understand what the core.

Dating Nigerian is a no no let alone marrying one. Many have tried oo, i dont do pm's as a result i have no clue what email i used when i registered. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am just busybody tongue
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Lol! I just love politics on that you have to forgive me and also because of the work I do NL is a good source of information and entertainment to me. You would marvel at how i am always ahead on world issues compared to my colleagues at work about West African issues. Lol

Further than that I am just a noisy individual. Once anything is on my raider i go deep to understand what the core.

Dating Nigerian is a no no let alone marrying one. Many have tried oo, i dont do pm's as a result i have no clue what email i used when i registered. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am just busybody tongue
Dating a Nigerian is a no-no?
You are letting your prejudice rob you of the best.
Look at how mentally stimulating naira land is due to the high cerebral capacity of Nigerians.
I doubt if you''d see a more intelligent lots anywhere else in africa.
The future belongs to the smartest.
So for the sake of your unborn children(i assume you don't have kids yet), get a Nigerian man TODAY.
Btw, Nigeria could be the only genuine african global power if those lots in Nigeria gets their heads right.
Wouldn't you want to get a stake in that?
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Dating a Nigerian is a no-no?
You are letting your prejudice rob you of the best.
Look at how mentally stimulating naira land is due to the high cerebral capacity of Nigerians.
I doubt if you''d see a more intelligent lots anywhere else in africa.
The future belongs to the smartest.
So for the sake of your unborn children(i assume you don't have kids yet), get a Nigerian man TODAY.
Btw, Nigeria could be the only genuine african global power if those lots in Nigeria gets their heads right.
Wouldn't you want to get a stake in that?

Intelligence? Here on NL? I trully can not voucher for that I just love the heated debates. But i like the fact that you global news from different points no matter how they would be otherwise irrelevant to you. So its like a news melting point sometimes you get great discussion out of them most of time they quickly degenerate into and insulting match. Lol!

Nigerians are emotional about everything its like I am dreaming sometimes. I have never sweared as much as I have on here and have never been exposed to the most rarest insults and curses in my life. Never knew you could insult someone about a sperm, abortion, condom etc too deep I promise. And the use of curses and God in vain is unbearable. Let alone how people use the word "hate" so strongly. Wheeeeww! No!

As result sometime when leave here I pray to God not to punish me for what I have said on this platform. Interestingly the men have the worst insults and where i come from men leave bittching to women.

So, Nigerian man a No, No, I can't imagine someone who would match me in bitccching or even become more. I want someone who walks away when I start or just kisses me and shuts me up. Lol

Kids not yet, when I am married in the future. Lol!

Nigeria Global Super Power? I think at that would take you guys 100 years or more. Lol. You have saboteaurs as a country as it stands. You never want the same thing at the sometime. You get i mean? Too many emotions and unresolved issues.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by kendrick9(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Agbaje is putting his life in jeapardy.

I will personally volunteer to send him to his ancestors.

He is a real bast*rd and just notice how the Igbos have started playing victim already,,,,,,the bloody empty chest beaters.

They have really taken us for fools.
fool acting tough behind his cheap techno phone.... u can't try sh1t.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
BluIvy:

Intelligence? Here on NL? I trully can not voucher for that I just love the heated debates. But i like the fact that you global news from different points no matter how they would be otherwise irrelevant to you. So its like a news melting point sometimes you get great discussion out of them most of time they quickly degenerate into and insulting match. Lol!

Nigerians are emotional about everything its like I am dreaming sometimes. I have never sweared as much as I have on here and have never been exposed to the most rarest insults and curses in my life. Never knew you could insult someone about a sperm, abortion, condom etc too deep I promise. And the use of curses and God in vain is unbearable. Let alone how people use the word "hate" so strongly. Wheeeeww! No!

As result sometime when leave here I pray to God not to punish me for what I have said on this platform. Interestingly the men have the worst insults and where i come from men leave bittching to women.

So, Nigerian man a No, No, I can't imagine someone who would match me in bitccching or even become more. I want someone who walks away when I start or just kisses me and shuts me up. Lol

Kids not yet, when I am married in the future. Lol!

Nigeria Global Super Power? I think at that would take you guys 100 years or more. Lol. You have saboteaurs as a country as it stands. You never want the same thing at the sometime. You get i mean? Too many emotions and unresolved issues.
I hope you know there are over 80million Nigerian men with very different mannerism.
We have the very mild to the very aggressive depending on your specification.
The only common denominator is confidence matched with intelligence.
Anyway, it looks like you want a sissy, which Nigerian men are not.
Goodluck.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Where did you derailers above come from?
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
hollandis:

You will die a miserable death,you and your oba

I shall not die but live to declare the works of God!

You are a miserable dullard!!
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Mumu like you, what foolish solidarity, have you listen to the tape...idiot

You are the mumu here.
Not everything is meant to be recorded.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by vonmaxwell(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
All yorubas supporting this Oba are just drunk and stupid to 4get xo easily. Quote me and die 2moro.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2015
CSTR2:
I hope you know there are over 80million Nigerian men with very different mannerism.
We have the very mild to the very aggressive depending on your specification.
The only common denominator is confidence matched with intelligence.
Anyway, it looks like you want a sissy, which Nigerian men are not.
Goodluck.

Na that's not being a sissy, that's being a real man. No time for woman's yapping.

Thanks you too!
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by CSTR2: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2015
BluIvy:

Na that's not being a sissy, that's being a real man. No time for woman's yapping.

Thanks you too!
A real man that backs down from a contest of wits.
A real man without a spine.
Your idea of a real man must be very wrong.
A real man should be able to calm a tantrum-throwing partner with timely placed superior argument few in words but packed with action, not look for a way to jump out of the window when the lady in the house make a little noise.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are the mumu here.
Not everything is meant to be recorded.

You be ode, so they should not record such threat to life...you be hitech goat
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You be ode, so they should not record such threat to life...you be hitech goat

Did he threaten any physical action/attack?
You shouldnt be scared if you are a christian(born-again).
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by brize(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am in support of every traditional ruler, because he is the father of his people and visitors... Am in support of Oba for welcoming Eze ndi igbo to his palace but am not in support of his speeches, everybody must have heard it, it was a HIGH JOKE, he sweared with God's name before the threat came, was it still a joke?? Even if it's still a joke then it must be a SERIOUS-JOKE...... It's high time traditional rulers plays hands down on partisan politics....

And for some yorubas here, just know the truth, you may keep it to yourself but don't/never say he did nothing wrong....

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
brize:
Am in support of every traditional ruler, because he is the father of his people and visitors... Am in support of Oba for welcoming Eze ndi igbo to his palace but am not in support of his speeches, everybody must have heard it, it was a HIGH JOKE, he sweared with God's name before the threat came, was it still a joke?? Even if it's still a joke then it must be a SERIOUS-JOKE...... It's high time traditional rulers plays hands down on partisan politics....

And for some

What happened to freedom of speech?
Why should anybody be afraid of a diabolical threat?
Did he threaten any physical action or assault whatsoever?

Cut the Oba some slack, abeg.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by brize(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

What happened to freedom of speech?
Why should anybody be afraid of a diabolical threat?
Did he threaten any physical action or assault whatsoever?

Cut the Oba some slack, abeg.
what happened to freedom of speech? Are you a comedian?? So because it's freedom of speech so everybody should now threat someone else? If you think that freedom of speech is that free then think of does sanctioned, excuted or even jailed of saying racist words? Are they not that free Threat is threat whether it's diabolic or metabolic... Cheers
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
brize:
what happened to freedom of speech? Are you a comedian?? So because it's freedom of speech so everybody should now threat someone else? If you think that freedom of speech is that free then think of does sanctioned, excuted or even jailed of saying racist words? Are they not that free Threat is threat whether it's diabolic or metabolic... Cheers

This is Nigeria and not overseas.

The question is: how did the Oba intend to carry out his threat?
Is it humanly possible?

I mean, in saner climes where there are no sentiments attached to everything, this would have been laughed off.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by Rad1cal: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

As one of his subjects, you have no choice but to obey him or else ...

It's not by force to live in Lagos.

Why not give the oba your mum to do as he pleases like a slave since we have no choice than to obey him in our civilized world

You mustn't be this silly.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by brize(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

This is Nigeria and not overseas.

The question is: how did the Oba intend to carry out his threat?
Is it humanly possible?

I mean, in saner climes where there are no sentiments attached to everything, this would have been laughed off.
yes it is good to laugh it off but who knows how he is going to achieve that? Not while he swore with God's name
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by dipo1234: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
VirginFinder:
I watched the news on STV(yesternight) and TVC (this morning) and nowhere was this alleged threat reported.

Some people must be up to mischief here.
And to think that some bastards are insulting the person of the Oba?

That said, is there anyone here who will swear he has never told another fellow in anger 'I'll kill you o'
Did you mean it?

Havent our parents and guardians at one point or the other uttered the statement "I'll kill you" in anger? Did they mean it?

If not for Christianity, people used to curse each other anyhow before now even though they didnt mean it.

I believe this was case with the Oba. Those statements were never supposed to be recorded. It was just a way telling the ibo leaders what they had to do and how they should vote. Afterall, it was the ibo leaders that decided to visit him.
I dont think he meant to implememt whatever he was said to have said.
It's a clear case of carrot and stick treatment.

Hence, at this trying time I urge all of us Yorubas to stand with the Oba.
The Oba is no doubt fighting for the interest of we Yorubas and deserves our full support.
Dont let us team up with strangers to denigrate/humiliate our dear Oba.

Every Yoruba should henceforth stand in defence of the Oba whenever and wherever the issue comes up.

In Yorubaland, no matter who is at fault, it is the younger person that apologises to the elder.

ibos and all non indigenes are subjects of the Oba of Lagos.
Even if they claim he has offended them, it is they that should find a way of apologising to him for all the insults they have hurled on him so far anfor d not the other way round.

Nobody CAN/MUST force the Oba to apologise!
Never!!

Long live the Oba of Lagos.

Eko o ni baje o.

I am really disappointed in you for covering up the misdeed of a renowed king, he should have known better, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, i am not an igbo, neither am i from the east, but because of the utterances of the king of lagos i stand with the easterners and everyone who will punish the oba by voting against his wish. Nigeria is for all of us, we have the right to choose where we resides and who we vote for. Lagos need change we will vote JIMI AGBAJE then we can celebrate his victory at the lagoon.
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by ibedun: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=14pt]OBA OF LAGOS IS RIGHT ...........................................

IGBOs BIGGEST CALLING IS TO GO AND DEVELOP THEIR LAND.......................THEY SHOULD BE HARRASSING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FUND DEVELOPMENT IN THE EAST.

RUNNING TO LAGOS IS SURELY A DEAD END.

YOU ARE REFUGEES AND YOU KNOW IT WHICH EXPLAINS THE BAD BEHAVIOUR AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX - AND THE NEED TO PROVE A POINT ALL THE TIME.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
dipo1234:

I am really disappointed in you for covering up the misdeed of a renowed king, he should have known better, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, i am not an igbo, neither am i from the east, but because of the utterances of the king of lagos i stand with the easterners and everyone who will punish the oba by voting against his wish. Nigeria is for all of us, we have the right to choose where we resides and who we vote for. Lagos need change we will v

You are just a Judas Iscariot.
You'll rather cut your nose to spite your face.
Shame!
Re: Oba Akiolu Solidarity Thread by VirginFinder: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
ibedun:
[size=14pt]OBA OF LAGOS IS RIGHT ...........................................

IGBOs BIGGEST CALLING IS TO GO AND DEVELOP THEIR LAND.......................THEY SHOULD BE HARRASSING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FUND DEVELOPMENT IN THE EAST.

RUNNING TO LAGOS IS SURELY A DEAD END.

YOU ARE REFUGEES AND YOU KNOW IT WHICH EXPLAINS THE BAD BEHAVIOUR AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX - AND THE NEED TO PROVE A POINT ALL THE TIME.[/size]

Igbos must let their hosts notice their indispensability to the society and force it down their throat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Die In 2017 - Ghanaian Prophet / FG Votes N792m To Refurbish Aircraft / The Necessary Reform VIS Needs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.