Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today (47165 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Sacramento4real(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
That tells you that it might not be a real wedding, Okorocha is capable of setting up anything for propaganda and showmanship.
He should have gotten younger people to do this his acting for him.
You get sense at all?
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by cold(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2015
They've been married traditionally for over 10 years with 4 kids to boot. They just decided to go white over the weekend,i guess they caved in to pressure from their so called god of man
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Youssouff10(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2015
I just dey imagine how dia pikin head go look like grin
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by darlenese(f): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Niaralanders Shebi una don see say Fat girls dey marry,

Fat girls = wife materil
Slim girls =girlfriend material
Lol
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

you obviously do not live in imo state. just the new aba road by-pass is enough for me. Not to talk about the new sam mbakwe road, the new governement house building....the numerous roads in the villages, i know of my village, akokwa road leading to arondizuogu....roads that pdp left dormant for 12 years. All these with the free education...dude just go and sit down
You are obviously one of those that have been brainwashed by Okorocha for listing government house as an achievement.
Maybe he has done your village road, but overwhelming majority of rural roads in Imo are in horrible condition, even the road where he saw this couple is in a very bad state. When will you relocate from Aba to work in one of Okorochas's government houses or conference centers? As bad as T.A Orji is, it is still Imolites that are going to Abia to find a living and not the other way round. T.A. Orji managed to attract 2 power stations to Aba alone, it is only a legal issue that is preventing Aba from having 24 hours power supply. Once the issue is resolved, Aba gets steady electricity, more companies continue to spring up there and more Imolites continue to migrate to the place to earn a living while Okorocha the clown continues to fool people like you with propaganda.
Patriotic Imolites like us will always speak against Rochas, you the brainwashed ones can continue to dance to his music.

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2015
cold:
They've been married traditionally for over 10 years with 4 kids to boot. They just decided to go white over the weekend, i guess they caved in to pressure from their so called god of man
Lol, what you said happens sha.
But believe me, Okorocha staged this one.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
You are obviously one of those that has been brainwashed by Okorocha for listing government house as achievement.
Maybe he has done your village road, but overwhelming majority of rural roads in Imo are in a horrible condition, even the road where he saw this couple is in a very bad condition. When will you relocate from Aba to work in one of Okorochas's government houses and conference center? As bad as T.A Orji is, it is still Imolites that are going to Abia to find a living and not the other way round. T.A. Orji managed to attract 2 power stations to Aba alone and it is only a legal issue that is preventing Aba from having 24 hours power supply. Once the issue is resolved, Aba gets steady electricity, more companies continue to spring up there and more Imolites continue to migrate to the place to earn a living while Okorocha continues to fool you with propaganda.
Patriotic Imolites like us will always speak against Rochas, you the brainwashed ones can continue to dance to his music.

dude, imolites have being living in aba since time immemoral. My father grandfather grew up in aba and so did my father. Imolites developed aba. TA orji did not attract anything. it is the economic prowess of aba that attracted those. And TA orji messed this up.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

dude, imolites have being living in aba since time immemoral. My father grandfather grew up in aba and so did my father. Imolites developed aba. TA orji did not attract anything. it is the economic prowess of aba that attracted those. And TA orji messed this up.
Lol.
I can't continue this argument.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Lol.
I can't continue this argument.

because there is simply a no argument here. bring out your facts and not some propaganda.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by msdos1(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Bridgetown:
Wetin both of them dey wait for since. Grandpa nd grandma
u know as omo Igbo dey do na... maybe na bride price delay d guy..
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by kasiem(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

dude you sound so silly. So you get sense when you don't go to school? How would someone that is giving education, a very essential and development too, be mortgaging future? don't you think that education is the best way to invest in the future?

don't let your hate consume you bro.
fool, why giving education why it lacks quality? All the professional courses in the state university have lost accreditation and yet you are still talking of free education. Make the environment economical viable so that parents will make money and pay for their children's fee biko

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Yehman(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:
shut up u F00ls.

The girl was his lover. (sex mate)
She once worked for Rochas at de government house b4 de 1st lady drove her away
Hian!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Politicians only does that during election time.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by mekybabe1: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
If to say Rochas make this kain grand mama him lover, no be koboko u go take flog am? cheesy
Holywizard:
shut up u F00ls.

The girl was his lover. (sex mate)
She once worked for Rochas at de government house b4 de 1st lady drove her away
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by yuncka: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
d groom resembles Wike angry

and the bride resemble PEJ
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by esonuu(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Rochas has been a crafty and show man since 19DC..Tomorrow u go hear say he stopped at a burial ceremony to help carry the coffin to the tomb.Dude wana get peoples sympathetic vote 4 his 2nd term by all means

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by toprealman: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
STRICTLY ON INVITATION PLEASE....BOUNCER!!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by cy4cent(f): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
The fact that Okorocha is slightly better than T.A Orji doesn't mean that we should settle for his unseriousness, we voted out Ohakim and protected our votes while you guys foolishly allowed Orji to get another 4 years.
You better start mobilising to vote Alex Otti to rescue Aba and Abia in general instead of advising Imolites.

who is ever good where ye are?
condemn this, condemn that!! someone like you cannot even head a house not to talk of a street, with the kind of utterances emanating from your mouth!!!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by nicerichard05: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmmmm this man old sha!

#Igbo men waiting till dey get to 50 b4 geting married since 1800BC
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
jenie10:
as in eehhh..
you know na...actors are showman.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by anigold(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

This your comment is callous,is so inhumane.. like seriously do you how difficult it is to get a life-partner
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by anigold(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

These 3 ppl are evil
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are more than evil
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by anigold(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

A frustrated man expressing his frustration since 23BC..
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
My Igbo people too dey marry late oooo....I wan marry early biko
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by meforyou1(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

you people are sounding really silly. Why would okorocha organize a wedding when it would be the dream of any igbo couple for okorocha to grace thier wedding iv?

Rochas is worshipped in aba here. You people in imo would not know what you have till you have lost it....but God will not let that happen. Rochas is going to be the next governor of imo state. better go hang yourself now.
if you guys like okorocha so much in aba, then go and make him chairman of isiala ngwa local government. we are booting that criminal out of imo govt house on april 11. simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2015
meforyou1:
if you guys like okorocha so much in aba, then go and make him chairman of isiala ngwa local government. we are booting that criminal out of imo govt house on april 11. simple and short.

lets see you do that. Rochas is not Ohakim. He is a grassroot man.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

These 3 ppl are evil
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those are what we refers as enemy,.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by rexharysn(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
such a nice campaign strategy. but its very touching though!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by eagleonearth(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Owelle, by d grace of God U are d hope of the Igbos come 2019. You wl emerge president and ur traducers can relocate to pluto and hide their ugly faces.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by christopher123(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
SHOWMANSHIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.