Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today (47167 Views)

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by donphilopus: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Chai. Lmao. grin;DFunny as your post is, it depicts a little ignorance on your part. They might actually be married already, with kids and all, but yet to be wedded. smiley

Cc: Donphilopus.

cheesy grin

Bros, this one is white wedding o. If they were married already, the bride would have worn a brown wedding gown indicating they're just blessing their marriage. IMHO!!!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
The fact that Okorocha is slightly better than T.A Orji doesn't mean that we should settle for his unseriousness, we voted out Ohakil and protected our votes while you guys foolishly allowed Orji to get another 5 years.
You better start mobilising to vote Alex Otti to rescue Aba and Abia in general instead of advising Imolites.

I am an imolite living in aba. Each time i come to owerri, i see the massive infrastructural works going on there and i am amazed. What exactly is okorocha's sin against you and your type? Or are you just after party interest without thinking about the future of your children?

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by omenka(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin

Bros, this one is white wedding o. If they were married already, the bride would have worn a brown wedding gown indicating they're just blessing their marriage. IMHO!!!!
Nah, I've seen no less than five cases where the wife dressed like this.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by cococandy(f): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
That tells you that it might not be a real wedding, Okorocha is capable of setting up anything for propaganda and showmanship.
He should have gotten younger people to do this his acting for him.

Na wa. Wetin the man do una?

I know rochas sha. He can do what the OP says he did. He likes showmanship.
Lucky couple . Dem go snap with an say governor attended their wedding grin
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:
he just made the couple feel so special.

but wait o....why dem look advanced like this na??

well it doesn't matter....after all a state governor graced the occasion. haters go and die grin

you just v to see the woman's face.
This na old couple o
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Takim107(f): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Campaign things! must he wear that, this man eh
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
shachris:

I am an imolite living in aba. Each time i come to owerri, i see the massive infrastructural works going on there and i am amazed. What exactly is okorocha's sin against you and your type? Or are you just after party interest without thinking about the future of your children?
Please give us examples of those 'massive infrastructural projects'. If Okorocha's government is so good, I dare you to relocate from Aba to Owerri and start working there.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by missionmex(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:
shut up u F00ls.

The girl was his lover. (sex mate)
She once worked for Rochas at de government house b4 de 1st lady drove her away
u wey know everything I hail u.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Franchise21(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Owelle visited n d bride was crying tears of joy. I wonder wat she wud hv done if our Messiah had visited
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by zwar: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2015
theV0ice:
he just made the couple feel so special.

but wait o....why dem look advanced like this na??

well it doesn't matter....after all a state governor graced the occasion. haters go and die grin

ROTF grin Dude you are so funny mehn..cool post...
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by mcprince32(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Franchise21:
Owelle visited n d bride was crying tears of joy. I wonder wat she wud hv done if our Messiah had visited
Na acting
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by jenie10(f): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Ojiofor:
Okorocha na nollywood actor.
as in eehhh..
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by kamez(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Lmao.. Menopause couple!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Please give us examples of those 'massive infrastructural projects'. If Okorocha's government is so good, I dare you to relocate from Aba to Owerri and start working there.

you obviously do not live in imo state. just the new aba road by-pass is enough for me. Not to talk about the new sam mbakwe road, the new governement house building....the numerous roads in the villages, i know of my village, akokwa road leading to arondizuogu....roads that pdp left dormant for 12 years. All these with the free education...dude just go and sit down
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by bodi01(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

Na the cost of bride price o. Them D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gather the money since

These 3 ppl are evil
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by AsanwaKC(f): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm...na GEJ make this couple waitedt sooo long..thank God for change
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Nayok(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Chaii, the groom and bride don oLd finis] undecided, igbo sabi waste time grin
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by bunmioguns(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
d groom resembles Wike angry

grin
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by zudozz: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
u no ee road wey him dey pass go aro ndizuogu n e dey call himself governor.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Pepunis(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:
shut up u F00ls.

hmmmmmm,
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by sweetgala(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
mcprince32:
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.

Ol' boy forget Agbaje VP candidate nah one Ahlaja.
If there was a more Yoruba person than Agbaje I don't think i can find that person , Agbaje is a product of Afenifere policies
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by obowunmi(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Okorocha is a theif.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

These 3 ppl are evil
cheesy cheesy cheesy

and u are not? smh
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Franchise21(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Na acting
As in eeh!!!
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Dyt(f): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

and u are not? smh

For u know am a saint
Where u been my old man?
Out as usual?
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by Collynzo9: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Nayok:
Chaii, the groom and bride don oLd finis] undecided, igbo sabi waste time grin
Please don't abuse Igbos because of this nollywood wedding scripted by Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by gudluckgreat(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:
shut up u F00ls.

This is why your generation has remained in the stagnant waters of depreciation for centuries angry angry
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by justi4jesu(f): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Bridgetown:
Wetin both of them dey wait for since. Grandpa nd grandma

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This your mouth need padlock seriously. cheesy
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by gudluckgreat(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
kasiem:
This man gave IMO people free education at the expense of free sense. Some people without reasoning how this conman has mortgaged imo state will just waste their votes of this man cos of this film trick he just performed

How can someone as reasonable as u be thus stupid? Say things with facts and not hear say.
Re: Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today by gudluckgreat(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
That tells you that it might not be a real wedding, Okorocha is capable of setting up anything for propaganda and showmanship.
He should have gotten younger people to do this his acting for him.

Why cant you pretend to have sense for once? Ask before you say trash angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.