Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (249833 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:05am On May 27, 2015
Did you meet other qualifications?
babitoby:
Doctorken, anything for statistics graduate cool cool
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2015
Hello,goodmorning fellow nairalanders.How have you been?How is your Job search going?Google the names of this Companies and apply to the one that relates to you.Thanks and have a great day

Bytesize jobs@bytesizeng.com
Daniels Real Leather jobs@danielsrealleather.com
The Filmhouse Ltd jobs@filmhouseng.com
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas jobs@gdcinemas.com
Imagine Concepts Limited jobs@iconcepts.com.ng
International Health Management Services Limited jobs@ihmsnigeria.com
IZY Brand jobs@izybrand.com
Lington & Bernie Consulting jobs@lingtonandbernie.com
Lorache Consulting jobs@loracheconsulting.com
PSNL jobs@psnlbusinesssolutions.com

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dimexilux(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2015
doctorken:
Hello,goodmorning fellow nairalanders.How have you been?How is your Job search going?Google the names of this Companies and apply to the one that relates to you.Thanks and have a great day

u are really doing a great job bro.. more grease to ur elbow.. meanwhile, any link for industrial chemistry graduate?? I don't mind d pay, I just need d experience

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Romeozigs: 10:08am On May 27, 2015
doctorken:
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You have completed your Youth Service
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)
You graduated with a Min. of 2:1
You are ready and willing to Learn
and Finally when you get the Job,you will mentor others who are unemployed

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)
@doctorken pls can u hook me up wit any Engineering job in Lagos.am a 2.1 graduate of Civil Engineering n i also au passion 4teaching.my email add is romeozigs@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kakashi12(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2015
doctorken:
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)
I sent u the PM
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by fils307: 11:41am On May 27, 2015
@Doctorken, Any Chemical Engineering job(s)? Here is my email:fils607@yahoo.co.uk; i am in serious need of one. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by daisyidaghe(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
doctorken:
Check your email.Have a great day
gudday, hv nt gotten ur mail up till now. Thks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by cathesam: 2:58pm On May 27, 2015
doctorken:

thanks for the good work.
can you please enlighten us on the post to apply for.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ileriahur(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
Pls @Dotorken, I have B.Sc in Psychology 2:2, in need of a job in Abuja.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by morrygreat: 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
doctorken:

Weldone Sir, please am seriously in need of teaching job in portharcourt
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by morrygreat: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
morrygreat:

Weldone Sir, please am seriously in need of teaching job in portharcourt

Morayoyemigreat@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by stadora(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
oo
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Dreay01(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2015
Good day house, I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering(2.2), based in surulere, Lagos. Please kindly assist me with getting a job: email address : damilarei@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tiptopy03(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2015
I am no 1 oooo

Are u interested in buying mtn cards at cheaper rate? 5000airtime for 4600naira and 10000 worth airtime for 9200 contact me. A trial will convince u.
Also
MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,100
2GB FOR #2,200
3GB FOR #3,300
PAYMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
CONTACT: Tope 08067867807 (WHATSAPP, CALL AND TEXT MESSAGES ALLOWED)
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08138421163
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 31, 2015
If you reside in Ogba,Ajuwon, Akute, Denro, Elliot,Iju, Agege and environs and you are jobless, visit and drop your CV at 1 Omoniyi Street, Balogun b/stop, Iju Ishaga.
Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vikktor: 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
doctorken:

Pls help me too I jst forwarded my cv n cover letter to ur email now....pls in the name of the God u serve attend to it. I'm pleading thanks. I meet all the requirement above accounting 2.1, NYSC completed. Willing to learn. willing to relocate, thanks for dis opportunity thank u.... Hoping to hear from u
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vikktor: 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
doctorken:

Pls help me too I jst forwarded my cv n cover letter to ur email now....pls in the name of the God u serve attend to it. I'm pleading thanks. I met all the requirement above accounting 2.1, NYSC completed. Willing to learn. willing to relocate, thanks for dis opportunity thank u.... Hoping to hear from u
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vikktor: 3:46pm On May 31, 2015
doctorken:

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by vikktor: 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
doctorken:

My email: victorumeh0gmail.com I sent u a mail ... Help plssssss oooooooo abg
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello all.Goodmorning.How did your weekend go? I posted about 20 Companies(including that of Schools) and their recruitment emails here last week but it was deleted by whoever and I was banned.Am just wondering how I can really help the seemingly unemployed if the MOD's continue to delete my post and ban me.It's kinda discouraging and I will have to take a break.Thanks all for your understanding
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tsmart20(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Employed as a trainee in 2005 with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I dnt understand! u are paid 33k as a graduate in NNPC?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tsmart20(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Icon4s:
I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology abt 12yrs ago.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

Employed as a trainee in 2005 with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tsmart20(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Icon4s post=32437429]I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology abt 12yrs ago.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

I dont understand bro. you were paid 33k as graduate in NNPC Company?

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
SOS Children's Villages Nigeria NGO soscv.nigeria@gmail.com Off Salavation Road, Opebi, Shomolu, 18 Church St, Ikeja
Bridge House College vacancy.bhc@gmail.com 1, Olagunsoye Oyinlola Street, 2nd Avenue Extension, Ikoyi,Lagos
Springhill School cv.schools@yahoo.com 7, Itasin Zion Str, Animashaun Estate, Ebutte Ikorodu, Lagos
The Hillside School recruittoteach@gmail.com Gwarinpa, Abuja
Greenoak International School recruitment.gisng@yahoo.com Tombia Road, Port Harcourt
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BillKisses(f): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Vecturn Media, a creative media solutions provider is currently recruiting for the post of Field Marketing/Sales Agent. Visit http://www.vecturnmedia.com/careers.html for job details and how to apply.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by idhigbe(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Part time promotional job available to any experience marketer.

Deodata integrated Services ltd has openings for independent promoters and marketers to promote its online business directory. The directory which is in its 6th year was recently re branded as an Elite listing with premium listing only. If you are a marketer and you want to receive information on how to key into the opportunity that this presents, send your email to 08035353483 or add this number to whatsapp and initiate a conversation. Please do not flash.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sunmarouk(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=taiwolusol post=32435698]
pls, am interested in a job ma, especially in abuja environ
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2015
A fund management (financial services) company is in need of sales persons in part time and full time positions. Send your resume to d.ehindero@gmail.com or call 08023605488.

Also,for those who are interesting in Sales Job for Companies in the IT sector etc send your cv"s and cover letter to:kunleakinrinlola@tamy.co

Have a great day.Cheers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Before sending your CV"s and Cover Letters,google to know more about the Companies and see if it relates to your course of study.You can even submit via their career page too.

Egnut Media and Technology applications@egnut.com
Soft Runner apply@softrunnerltd.com
Emel Group career@emelgroup.com
Meridian Technologies career@meridian-nigeria.com
Saro Africa career@saroafrica.com.ng
Servorien Network Ltd career@servorien.com
Smart iSynergy career@smartoptionslimited.com
Exolve Technologies careers@exolvemedia.com
Ceres recruitment Limited cvs@ceres-recruitment.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chili89: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2015
doctorken:
A fund management (financial services) company is in need of sales persons in part time and full time positions. Send your resume to d.ehindero@gmail.com or call 08023605488.
Also,for those who are interesting in Sales Job for Companies in the IT sector etc send your cv"s and cover letter to:kunleakinrinlola@tamy.co
Have a great day.Cheers
pls I'm in need of job in Kaduna, I have OND with Upper Credit. I 'uld really appreciate ur help.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you have the talent to help drive our success?
At Virtual Galaxy Infotech Pvt. Ltd., we strive to provide a challenging, fulfilling, and enjoyable work environment oriented toward our number one priority of delivering excellent products and services. We understand the meaning of hard work, but we also recognize the value and power of developing a strong team.

Join our highly skilled and dedicated team and enjoy the opportunities and rewards of a successful career. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our professionals.

jobs@vgipl.com
Virtual Galaxy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

Current Opening
Sr. Programmer (Banking)
B.E./M.C.A./M.Sc. Computer or Equivalent with any of Technical Skills as below. One year of experience in Software Design, Development & Implementation. Conversant with all phases of software Development life cycle.
Technical Skills : Asp.Net (2.0, 3.5), C#, IIS, JavaScript, Jquery, Ajax, XML, ADO.Net, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, D2K (Forms & Reports)

Software Engineer (ERP)
BE / MCA / Any Graduate or Equivalent, with 1 Year Experience in ERP software development / Implementations.
RDBMS : Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL | Skills : D2K / Forms & Reports.
Experience in implementation of ERP would be added advantage.
Fresher with good Academic Record may also apply.

Senior PHP Programmer
BE, MCA, MCM or equivalent having 3+ yrs of experience in PHP Development with knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JavaScript /JQuery, Joomla, Drupal, E-commerce, other open source technologies, strong concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) & Framework (CakePhp or Codeigniter)

Junior PHP Programmer
Any graduate having 1+ years of experience in PHP Development with knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JavaScript /JQuery, E-commerce, Joomla.

Hardware / Network Engineer

Graduate / Diploma with experience in Computer Hardware & Peripherals, Networking, Windows & Linux Administration, CCNA. Experience on Datacenter Attention, Routers / Firewall Configuration shall be preferred.

Send your Resume to jobs@vgipl.com and you will hear from us soon.

Looking for a career opportunities? Recent graduate or experienced professional in Ashbard Energy company Limited...... Send us your curriculum vitae to: hr@ashbardenergy.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (96) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.