Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (249824 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by horladmejy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sigh...I need a job too...I have HND awaiting result....I study Surveying but am ready to work anywhere

Here is my mail horladmejy@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by drmaxayuba(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

➡ This information is brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peacekeeping(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
hapystan@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jjwax(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Application for the post of a Personal Assistance.

Am a graduate of Accountancy

I serve as the Corps Liaison Officer for NYSC in the local government, am currently serving.

Coordinate over One hundred and Fifty Corp members within the local government, and likewise my duty is to represent the scheme in various capacity.

While on campus, I was the President of the Students Representative Council (SRC).

Over the years, I have been able to build capacity in certain skills which includes leadership,administrative, communication,computer, and decision making.

I will be ready to send in my curriculum vitae ( C.V) upon request.

Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by misayada: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please for those working especially in oil and gas.
Which is best to do when pursuing a career in Safety. Nebosh or MSc in Process Safety Engineering?
Which best helps with getting a job in Nigeria also?

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tbells91(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
dimexilux:
u are really doing a great job bro.. more grease to ur elbow.. meanwhile, any link for industrial chemistry graduate?? I don't mind d pay, I just need d experience

Exactly what I was gon ask o.. I'm getting discouraged with my course of study cz you hardly find openings in this field unlike marketing, accounting and engineering. May God help us!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Elprinz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
misayada:
Please for those working especially in oil and gas.
Which is best to do when pursuing a career in Safety. Nebosh or MSc in Process Safety Engineering?
Which best helps with getting a job in Nigeria also?

Thanks
Go for your Msc first. You can add Nebosh later!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lopzy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=vikktor post=34281809][/quote]you are doing a great job brother, May God bless you abundantly. Please, I really need you to mentor me. I have sent my cc and cover letter to your mail box. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Preparing your CV
Before submitting your CV here are a few tips to bear in mind:

Ensure that the information you provide is relevant and up to date.
Your CV must make your skills and your achievements accessible to the reader.
Present your experience and education in reverse chronological order - most recent first.
An introductory personal profile that sums up your skills and experience and explains the type of job you are looking for works well.

Name, address, contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses)
Skills and knowledge
Management and other experience
Achievements
Training and development
Highest level of education with Class of Degree
The accompanying covering letter should highlight the relevance of your CV, answer points raised in the job advertisement and show enthusiasm for the role.

Also,while writing your CV,ensure you use your address in the State you are applying to(eg Lagos address if you are applying to Lagos)
If you are more than 25years old,omit your age(unless requested by the company)in your CV(simply put,don't put it)
If you have a second class lower in your degree,just write second class Hons(no need writing 2:2 cos you will be screened out outrightly and so you will not have the opportunity to proof yourself)
If you have a High 2:1 or a First Class degree,put your CGPA there(beside your name,in your CV).It will make your CV catchy and unique.
If you are a fresh graduate and you were(or still are) close to your Head of Department,use him/her as one of your referees. In fact use him/her as your number one referee(this will give credibility to your candidacy).
If you can defend your project topic,bravo put it in your CV(It will really go a long way in helping the employer/HR make a quick decision).
Also ensure you put the relevant courses you did as an undergraduate student(this applies to Fresh graduates only)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ask4slimjay: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
oladimejioo:

Eye on this.
Talk ur experience Oga! undecided
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ask4slimjay: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tbells91:

Exactly what I was gon ask o.. I'm getting discouraged with my course of study cz you hardly find openings in this field unlike marketing, accounting and engineering. May God help us!

What's ur field?....

Sometimes it's really not what we go to school to read we are bound to end up with...1 thing I'll tell u is keep a positive open mind to face any challenge u come across, trust me...u'll end up being happy.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by horladmejy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well nice one
Pls forward a sample to my mail sir
Horladmejy@yahoo.com

Thanks.
doctorken:
Preparing your CV

Present your experience and education in reverse chronological order - most recent first.
An introductory personal profile that sums up your skills and experience and explains the type of job you are looking for works well.

Skills and knowledge
Achievements
Training and development
The accompanying covering letter should highlight the relevance of your CV, answer points raised in the job advertisement and show enthusiasm for the role.

Also,while writing your CV,ensure you use your address in the State you are applying to(eg Lagos address if you are applying to Lagos)
If you are more than 25years old,omit your age(unless requested by the company)in your CV(simply put,don't put it)
If you have a second class lower in your degree,just write second class Hons(no need writing 2:2 cos you will be screened out outrightly and so you will not have the opportunity to proof yourself)
If you have a High 2:1 or a First Class degree,put your CGPA there(beside your name,in your CV).It will make your CV catchy and unique.
If you are a fresh graduate and you were(or still are) close to your Head of Department,use him/her as one of your referees. In fact use him/her as your number one referee(this will give credibility to your candidacy).
If you can defend your project topic,bravo put it in your CV(It will really go a long way in helping the employer/HR make a quick decision).
Also ensure you put the relevant courses you did as an undergraduate student(this applies to Fresh graduates only)
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2015
I laugh at most of you on this thread... No offence intended...you are shouting unemployment, it just went up by 7.5% all time high in Nigeria... Give tutoring a shot or a lower paying job, forget the pay because employers want people who have experience irrespective of your former job experience (very few organisation sha), but it keeps you busy, body and Sol together and if you are pass 25 or 26yrs... Sorry you are the job market especially if you do not have experience.
A word is enough......

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2015
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE @ Procentriciq Limited
Are you a fresher with little or no experience but have a graduate/post graduate degree? Do you have excellent communication, very good presentation and interpersonal skills? Are you ready to work under pressure? If you answered YES to all three questions, then read on. This role will be required to:

1. Conduct market research, prospect for target companies and contacts, lead generation, pre–defined/ identified sector

2. Create a database of target companies and contacts with relevant details

3. Perform deep internet mining, find relevant contact persons, conduct account mapping

4. Perform other assignments as may be assigned by the Business Development Manager and other Leadership Team members

Send your CV and Cover Letter to: recruitment@procentriciq.com

http://procentriciq.com/careers.html
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2015
Career At QFM Limited
It's easy to join our team

At QFM Limited we understand the value of our clients and achieve optimization of their satisfaction by utilizing resources on a flexible basis. We have many job opportunities available, and are constantly looking for exciting people which is why we would like to hear from you.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN CLIMBING HIGH? THEN THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

If you feel that you can definitely add value to QFM Limited, Please send a copy of your Microsoft Word CV to career@qfm-ng.com
http://qfm-ng.com/career.html
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Qualities Facilities Management
Female marketers urgently needed to fill vacant positions in our company.

QUALIFICATIONS:

Minimum of OND or its equivalent in any discipline.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

The marketers will be allotted zones closer to their residences to primarily solicit for fumigation and pest control contracts.

ZONE ONE

Lekki-Ajah (From 1st Round About up to Epe Boundary).

ZONE TWO

Victoria Island and up to Lekki 1st round about.

ZONE THREE

Ikoyi/Banana Island/Dolphin

ZONE FOUR

Lagos Island covering Obalende/Okesuna/Marina/Broad Street/Idumota and environs

ZONE FIVE

Ikeja/Alimosho

ZONE SIX

Kosofe/Ikorodu Axis

ZONE SEVEN

Ojodu/Isheri/Magodo/Berger/Magboro/New Lagos

MARKETING TOOLS:

The marketers will be given our printed fliers, temporary staff ID Card, a pair of branded T-shirts, writing materials and our price list.

REMUNERATION:

In addition to sales commission ranging from 10 to 15% for jobs brought the marketers, a fixed sum ranging between N20,000 – N30,000 will be paid as transportation/logistics allowances.

TRAINING/INDUCTION:

Successful candidates will be given training/induction to enlighten them on the technicalities of their job roles as well as the policies and procedures of the company.

COMMENCEMENT:

Successful candidates will be expected to start work between July 28th to 31st, 2014.

Send your updated CVs to the HR Manager at the following email address:

EMAIL: FABIAN@QFMONLINE.COM
OR

NO. 9, OYO CLOSE, OFF NIGER STREET, PARKVIEW ESTATE, IKOYI, LAGOS
TEL: +234 1 4605523; +234 8030808378

www.qfmonline.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Polithiefcian(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
doctorken:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE @ Procentriciq Limited
Are you a fresher with little or no experience but have a graduate/post graduate degree? Do you have excellent communication, very good presentation and interpersonal skills? Are you ready to work under pressure? If you answered YES to all three questions, then read on. This role will be required to:

1. Conduct market research, prospect for target companies and contacts, lead generation, pre–defined/ identified sector

2. Create a database of target companies and contacts with relevant details

3. Perform deep internet mining, find relevant contact persons, conduct account mapping

4. Perform other assignments as may be assigned by the Business Development Manager and other Leadership Team members

Send your CV and Cover Letter to: recruitment@procentriciq.com

http://procentriciq.com/careers.html

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by neyosea25(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am a graduate of Applied Geophysics with supervisory experience gotten in a construction company in Lagos during my IT. I am looking for job. For any opening in Lagos preferably construction, contact me on my e-mail:neyosea25@yahoo.com. Or 08059223102 Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Rita41(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
BillKisses:
Vecturn Media, a creative media solutions provider
is currently recruiting for the post of Field
Marketing/Sales Agent.
Visit http://www.vecturnmedia.com/careers.html for job details and how to apply.

Pls do you have more info about this firm or know anyone who is currently working with them?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by akp202(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Had HND in Accounting ....pls I need a job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by akp202(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Hahhahahaha,Nice one Bro.You don't need to be a graduate before you suceed.What matter most is the Skill you possess.So you are welcome on board
lol....kind of saw this really late...I actually had HND in Accounting....any thing for me?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by peacekeeping(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2015
Catered4:
Getting a job could be so frustrating and depressing. I remember the days of my joblessness, so many times, I had blamed hubby for my jobless status. Like, if not for marriage, I would have still be in the bank bla bla bla. In other for hubby to survive my perpetual nagging, he surprised me with a Placard on our gate *Buy your cold kunu here* lol. He said to me, 'Baby your kunu taste really good, why dont you give it a trial'. I was like, what? He was like 'Too late, its on the gate'. Before I knew it, people started knocking my gate for kunu. I couldnt tell anyone I was selling kunu in the north but I was never broke. Hubby was relieved, no more nagging lol. There are also days that no one comes to buy kunu. Men and Women around mocked me. I was called a Kunu seller. What do I do when Jobs around were offering 8 - 10k monthly. I prayed and fasted for my status to change. I was hopeful that God has heared me. To God be The Glory, I'm not employed by anyone, I'm self employed. To the Glory of God, My status is Changed #GodWin. From kunu seller to an Agro Allied Owner with its offices in Sokoto, Lagos and a Ware House in Ogun state.
Op, I feel moved to help 5 persons here. I dont have money to give, but I can give what will help secure your future if willing and determined.
Please JUST 5 SINCERE PERSONS WHO FINDS IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE.
Thank you.
here i am, plz help me. my email is hapystan@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2015
PLEASE GUYS I WORK IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY,ANY ONE WITH HOTEL VACANCIES SHOULD PLS HELP A BRO...
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by islamics(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
@doctorken I sent a PM but no response yet
@all anybody with job for a computer science graduate with only teaching experience in either kano state, Niger state or Abuja should kindly help out.
Funny you will say but don't laugh!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Dreay01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please, Kindly send a copy of this CV format to damilarei@yahoo.com. Thanks

Preparing your CV

Skills and knowledge
Achievements
Training and development

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rossyc(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
please help a sister with any job vacancy in portharcourt. Thanks..
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You have completed your Youth Service
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)
You graduated with a Min. of 2:1
You are ready and willing to Learn
and Finally when you get the Job,you will mentor others who are unemployed

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)

Pls, i nid to ask u some questions
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Boyopumping: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls urgently in need of a job pls help a Bro
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello job seekers in the favour Market,how is your search going?God has been too good to me,I rounded up my service last year November in Abuja and prior to that I heard all manner of things eg There is no Job in Nigeria,You can't get a Job without connection and all.Thank God I did not hearken to all those discouraging sayings.Yes I am now employed but what is most shocking is the secret I discovered in getting a Job in Nigeria.I have gotten several calls from different employers to come work with them(of course I must do interview),and yea I am now forming and being choosy.I want to mentor 10 nairalanders on how to get an interview and a Job especially in Lagos.I will review your CV,Cover Letter and give you emails to send you CV's to.It is 100% free,just my way of adding value to people.So if you meet this criteria,just send me a PM.
You have completed your Youth Service
You read a professional course(Accounting,Computer Science,Information Technology,Engineering,Marketing,Business Administration)
You graduated with a Min. of 2:1
You are ready and willing to Learn
and Finally when you get the Job,you will mentor others who are unemployed

For those who have passion in Teaching and are Teachers,you can also send me a PM
(My Motor:Strive not to be a Success but strive to add value because in adding value,you become a success by default..Albert Einstein,Paraphrased)
How someone send u PM when it's obvious dat he can't?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
I ask myself dis same question evrytime. Is it abt qualification, good CV/cover or relevant work experience? I have some professional training & certificate + HND- Coop. Econs + 6+ years pre- NYSC customer service experience + 9 months post- NYSC customer service/call center experience but i find it difficult 2 secure job invites despite having my CV's written by both national & international CV writers and was review by top recruiters to be excellent, and i wonder what might be d problem.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (96) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.