Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? (922 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Sermwell(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2015
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After two years his rent was increased from N400,000 to N500,000, he didn't complain because he liked the house. The following year, he could not provide the rent. And as the agent was on his neck, the wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to go borrow the money which her hubby would pay back later.

The husband was indeed very happy. He paid back the cash when he got it.

Two years later, the house rent was increased to N700,000. This made him really mad. He begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could talk with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do underground investigation to uncover who the landlord was.
The revelation of his investigation really shocked him. The house belongs to his wife.

Strange things do happen...hmmm!
If you where the man, what will you do?...And as a woman, what could be the reason(s) for hiding or not disclosing the ownership of the house to your husband?

Let the candid opinions pour in
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by kolomax(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Still thinking
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Collect my wedding ring from her if she still has it and leave the house for her.
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by ELTON123(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
This your story ......e de cus headache
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by ademega(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2015
The woman must either be ijebu woman or chronic Igbo woman. Thats what we call family business .
The husband should beg for a free house rent or lesser . the woman is the head of the house in this case
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Sermwell(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Collect my wedding from her if she still has it and leave the house for her.
Collect your wedding How
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Sermwell:

Collect your wedding How
Modified
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by djeezy(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Interesting. I will burn the house.lol now that's extreme. Well I'm just gonna seek for judicial separation until she explains the reason for her selfish action.
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by orobs93(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2015
I will just jega
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Spicylate(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
if i were to be the man, i wouldnt even say a thing. i will just pack up and leave. she's not worth my words at all. and i wouldnt be the woman. Never. her act is too inhuman.
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
The woman must either be ijebu woman or chronic Igbo woman. Thats what we call family business .
The husband should beg for a free house rent or lesser . the woman is the head of the house in this case

head of the house?! that is for men who don't know their worth or essence. Head of the house my black azz meeeehn hahahhahaa. A wife that has the mind to watch her husband stress himself out thinking how to make ends meet and pay rent and still increase rent for him?! I'll quit the marriage and rent another house and leave her to marry her house.
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Thomsyne(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Damn....! Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by bewla(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
two thing involve
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by demmy0325(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by nanauju(f): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
If I were the man, I will continue to borrow money from her to pay the rent, but this time around, I will never refund the money to her
Re: Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? by Sermwell(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2015
nanauju:
If I were the man, I will continue to borrow money from her to pay the rent, but this time around, I will never refund the money to her
Lmao cheesy wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship / Your Favourite Quote On Love,relationship And Friendship / (nigerian women) Why Do You Eat So Much on a First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.