Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship (932 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am a girl so don't expect me to tell you how girls cause problems in a relationship because I believe it's best narrated by a guy but when it comes to how guys do, I have a few points on that.

1. Don't start up a relationship by impressing a girl; this has to be the number ne error guys make. In an effort to win her you go over the top, pretending to be who you are not. Like the girl that she is, she falls for such luxury only for them to be taken away the minute she gets comfortable.

2. Be yourself; this is another deal breaker. Similar to the 1st but with little difference. Some guys pretend so much you think they have no fault. When the imperfections start showing and the girl can't take it, she becomes the bad party. These are things you show her before she makes up her mind.

3. Comparing her to your "Ex".... I don't think I need to explain this but seriously don't expect her to stick around if you are always saying "my ex dis, my ex dat.... ladies feel threatened when the "ex" is always in the picture.

4. Correct her don't capitalise on her faults. You need to see the way some guys bad mouth their girls even in the midst of friends. If you can't respect the girl you date how else would anyone do Her faults shouldn't be a topic of discussion among your friends.

5. Never place her under a general school of thought e.g all girl cheat ; all girls are after money; the minute you do that you already placed an expiry date on your relationship.

6. Forgive & forget: learn to look at the brighter future. Trust once broken can hardly be gotten. Don't hold a past mistake over her or scold her over aa secret she trusted you with.

7. Life is a risk, love unconditionally, hold nothing but but never gamble with a girl's emotions because you may just find yourself entangled in your own web.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
So wat r u sayin in essence grin
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Realy? But we've seen these a countless times and we already know all these by now, I guess. Please give us something different and more 'spicy.'
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nice one but both gender can apply this. It mustn't be about women women all the time. And number 1 can be avoided if women aren't moved by words.

Imagine this toasting line; I'm Nonso, was an undergraduate at unilag but had to drop out because my parents couldn't fund my studies anymore. At the moment I'm doing some bricklaying jobs to raise some money and see if I can resume my studies in a year or two? My family is completely down, I'm the eldest and all my juniors are looking up to me.

How many women, today, can be moved by the lines on the preceding paragraph from a guy? Please guys will always tell lies, as that's what you lot want to hear. Pronto.

Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Realy? But we've seen these a countless times and we already know all these by now, I guess. Please give us something different and more 'spicy.'
are you sure you knoow all this by now Cos it's still very rampant
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
I like your perspective is lucid and you clearly point out well guys failure is few, it doesn't go beyond those 7 .

I can give thousands of girl's failure in a relationship, I rather not.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
are you sure you knoow all this by now Cos it's still very rampant

Actually, we all do.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cutehector:
So wat r u sayin in essence grin
some of the tins guys do that break up a relationship but a lot of guys see it as normal not knowing they are causing harm
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice one but both gender can apply this. It mustn't be about women women all the time. And number 1 can be avoided if women aren't moved by words.

Imagine this toasting line; I'm Nonso, was an undergraduate at unilag but had to drop out because my parents couldn't fund my studies anymore. At the moment I'm doing some bricklaying jobs to raise some money and see if I can resume my studies in a year or two? My family is completely down, I'm the eldest and all my juniors are looking up to me.

How many women, today, can be moved by the lines on the preceding paragraph from a guy? Please guys will always tell lies, as that's what you lot want to hear. Pronto.
I clearly stated it's best if a guy tells the girl's version. As for the lines you dropped if the girl won't accept you for it does that mean she'll stay when she eventually finds out who you really are?
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
some of the tins guys do that break up a relationship but a lot of guys see it as normal not knowing they are causing harm
and u girls take tins too personal. Like wen a guy doesn't call, u get all naggy. And cause irrelevant misunderstandin
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Brugo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Here we go again. Babe go and concentrate on taking selfies and looking sweet jor. I wanted to tackle you but I'm a nice guy.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:
I like your perspective is lucid and you clearly point out well guys failure is few, it doesn't go beyond those 7 .

I can give thousands of girl's failure in a relationship, I rather not.
hmmmmmm! I'll be honoured to hear it
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by tohpahz(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Brugo:
Here we go again. Babe go and concentrate on taking selfies and looking sweet jor. I wanted to tackle you but I'm a nice guy.
hahahahahahhaahaa! Why are all the guys attacking me now? I believe I said early as a girl I can't speak for the girls cos a guy caan tell the girl's story better so this isn't about girls girls girls.. as 4 d selfies u can bank on that
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Psalmwise(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I clearly stated it's best if a guy tells the girl's version. As for the lines you dropped if the girl won't accept you for it does that mean she'll stay when she eventually finds out who you really are?

No, she won't stay. She'll likely leave for the next guy who might have another version of lies to tell. When it's based on lies, it's likely to pack up sooner than later. And guys who comes with impressive lines usually have a motive, as soon as they get it they could care less if she stays or move on after realising the initial lies.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cutehector:
and u girls take tins too personal. Like wen a guy doesn't call, u get all naggy. And cause irrelevant misunderstandin
if you are sincere enough you'll agree that most girls who nag over something as trivial as a phone call are those who guys have trained into believing they can afford to call 20hrs of a day. When 20hrs becomes 2mins a day d girl starts complaining believing he's diverting his attention to another girl
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Brugo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahahahahhaahaa! Why are all the guys attacking me now? I believe I said early as a girl I can't speak for the girls cos a guy caan tell the girl's story better so this isn't about girls girls girls.. as 4 d selfies u can bank on that

One look at your profile and I repented. If not ehn.... anyways na girls teach us bad tin.

Almost all unrepentant, remorseless guys were once perfect gentlemen until some evil women trampled upon our unconditional love.

Who doesn't want a working relationship? Guys naturally want peaceful relationships but many women are insatiable angels.

When we engage a new lady it is only fair to make comparison. How else would we evaluate our new situation? grin Hindsight aids foresight.

It is tough not to use blanket statements when referring to women. After all, most (if not all) women agree that the ways of a woman cannot be understood. grin If you can accept that generalisation wholeheartedly then you can accept others which have compelling truth values.
Re: Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol. . .

Girls have been blaming guys for failed relationships since 1755. Nothing new here. Ko kan aiye mehn.

Next thread please.

How To Avoid Heartbreak / How To Know If You Are In Love Or Lust / For Women: