Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? (4523 Views)

Cheating In Relationships- A Big Deal? / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

Nope
Except there's no love
It will always happen
Sometimes we wanna be sure I am still the person
Hmmm,,so with love comes this necessary behaviour to be selfish?
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

yeah! And I'll only "repent" if she's as pretty as oji river goddess, that's if my ego let's me embarassed

But in the maintime, I'll be cooling off with Nkechi, Nneka and Ngozi till we both "repent" and make up grin
Oga How many babes you get? cheesy
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm,,so with love comes this necessary behaviour to be selfish?

U call it selfish?
The blackmail has grades lol

When I need be sure its still me, I pull stunts cheesy cheesy
And when he knows he offended me and wanna be sure I still think abt him, he goes crazy by forming sickness or mute
As I can do most crazy things, pls don't ask me for I can't rem
grin cheesy
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

U call it selfish?
The blackmail has grades lol

When I need be sure its still me, I pull stunts cheesy cheesy
And when he knows he offended me and wanna be sure I still think abt him, he goes crazy by forming sickness or mute
As I can do most crazy things, pls don't ask me for I can't rem
grin cheesy
Lol okay I won't ask. cheesy
That means in your opinion a little blackmail is needed to keep your partner in check? smiley
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by alberto2k(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga How many babes you get? cheesy

boss I no go talk am o lipsrsealed make some NL babes no come use their pointed High heels design my head like halloween pumpkin grin grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol okay I won't ask. cheesy
That means in your opinion a little blackmail is needed to keep your partner in check? smiley

Before nko
As a matter of fact, I am carrying out a blackmail as I type this
Its sweet when I know he loves me so much
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Modified

Emotional blackmail is never one sided in any relationship--because whether we agree or disagree to it,we all have a way of making our partner agree to our wish against their own wish.
It all falls on how far u push the drama to make ur partner agree to ur desire or feel sad he/she didn't agree.

Dating a lady/guy with a complex attitude just worsens it all especially when u are the 'drunk in love' type

Saying emotional blackmail is a necessary evil is a bit on the high side considering that both party in a relationship play this game.

JUST DON'T MAKE IT A HABIT
You are right on point.
But do you agree that men are usually the ones who fall victim of this blackmail.?

I mean women are usually the ones who carry out this act for different reasons.
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

Before nko
As a matter of fact, I am carrying out a blackmail as I type this
Its sweet when I know he loves me so much
Hmmm. But me thinks you can always know if he loves you without it.

Don't you think he may be going through some emotional stress right now?

Thinking of what he has done when exactly he has done nothing. smiley
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm. But me thinks you can always know if he loves you without it.

Don't you think he may be going through some emotional stress right now?

Thinking of what he has done when exactly he has done nothing. smiley

I am a lady and I need every time assurance grin grin
Don't pity him, it won't hurt him, all I need hear/read is I love u
Finish
grin cheesy

But wait o, is urs wiring u?
cheesy
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by ShirelleBaby: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are right on point.
But do you agree that men are usually the ones who fall victim of this blackmail.?

I mean women are usually the ones who carry out this act for different reasons.

Have you ever been in a one sided love affair before?
Have u ever loved someone soo much and you feel the feeling isn't mutual?

Only then do you notice emotional blackmail-
Because when the love is mutual,no one notices the other always trying to coerce the other to obey him/her.
Both party will always be ready to please the other person.

THAT IS LOVE

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by chichomchin(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2015
emotional blackmail ..hmmm my ex totally toyed with ma brain,blackmailing me left, right and center.. even when she was wrong, she had a way of manipulating her way back to my hrt almost as if she was acting a script...

. chai i don suffer

'
.. that girl will use words and a particular tone of voice to completely break u down ,tear u,stare up love,lust and infatuation at the same time in you... wetin u bin wan talk or do go just evaporate.. u go just d look like mumu

she really had ma mumu button,but god pass her.NOW, i am a better off for it . u no fit use any asset intimidate d man ....your voice,man u,down u ....can not b used to turn me into a scumbeg that will do ur every bidding and entertain ur every whimp and bullshit.

.. experiance indeed is the ONLY teacher

say no to blackmail of any kind

u never chi chom chin

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Maamin(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Almost everyone has falling a victim one way or the other before, you just might not know..and most at times it is with someone u care about very much.
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

I am a lady and I need every time assurance grin grin
Don't pity him, it won't hurt him, all I need hear/read is I love u
Finish
grin cheesy

But wait o, is urs wiring u?
cheesy
Naah she isn't.
I'm lucky to have a girl who hardly acts like that. She always says what's on her mind when I do wrong or when she needs something.

And this has helped us a lot. smiley
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
chichomchin:
emotional blackmail ..hmmm my ex totally toyed with ma brain,blackmailing me left, right and center.. even when she was wrong, she had a way of manipulating her way back to my hrt almost as if she was acting a script...

. chai i don suffer

'
.. that girl will use words and a particular tone of voice to completely break u down ,tear u,stare up love,lust and infatuation at the same time in you... wetin u bin wan talk or do go just evaporate.. u go just d look like mumu

she really had ma mumu button,but god pass her.NOW, i am a better off for it . u no fit use any asset intimidate d man ....your voice,man u,down u ....can not b used to turn me into a scumbeg that will do ur every bidding and entertain ur every whimp and bullshit.

.. experiance indeed is the ONLY teacher

say no to blackmail of any kind

u never chi chom chin
Choi!

Oga the girl show you pepper sha! cheesy

How did you manage to escape from her manipulative grip? cheesy
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Maamin:
Almost everyone has falling a victim one way or the other before, you just might not know..and most at times it is with someone u care about very much.
Yea that's true!
Sometimes we even think they are right for acting in such a way.
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naah she isn't.
I'm lucky to have a girl who hardly acts like that. She always says what's on her mind when I do wrong or when she needs something.

And this has helped us a lot. smiley

So men dating my kind are not lucky abi
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

So men dating my kind are not lucky abi
undecided undecided undecided
grin
Are you trying to blackmail me? grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin
Are you trying to blackmail me? grin

grin grin
So I am now a blackmailer ehn
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

grin grin
So I am now a blackmailer ehn
Get out of my head angry grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Get out of my head angry grin

In ur head already?
Pls don't let it blow
*catwalks out of his entire body system n frame of mind*
grin
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

In ur head already?
Pls don't let it blow
*catwalks out of his entire body system n frame of mind*
grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Maamin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea that's true!
Sometimes we even think they are right for acting in such a way.

Exactly..but it is not suppose to be so.
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by chichomchin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Choi!

Oga the girl show you pepper sha! cheesy

How did you manage to escape from her manipulative grip? cheesy

a better girl came along......... ... i did the needful
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
this thread should make frontpage....
Cc ishilove,lalasticlala
Oga op, if you fit ask for peeps experiences e for good too
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
lalasticlala why is this not on the fp? angry
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2015
marieolae:
lalasticlala why is this not on the fp? angry
embarassed
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Wanna ask u a question buh dint want to derail ur new thread. Pls how did u use d colour on ur post?
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by MrDojo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Naijaboiy na u go be my campaign manger for Mr. Nairaland Oooo feel free to decline if u've a candidate already......

cool
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:
grin grin grin

Nai jaboiy na u go be my campaign manger for Mr. Nairaland Oooo feel free to decline if u've a candidate already......

cool

Lool...baba nor vex o! I get candidate already. smiley
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by MrDojo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...baba nor vex o! I get candidate already. smiley

Hehe baba no problem...sha vote for us wen time reach...

#peace
Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrDojo:

Hehe baba no problem...sha vote for us wen time reach...

#peace
No problem.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? by olac21(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Acekidc4:

You no go vex Ni oh, naso the spirit lead me!! Shout halleluyah Somebodycheesy

Halleluyah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) / 10 Pictures That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.