Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? (1376 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Wilson125(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
I met a lady in the bank 2day, after a brief conversation, we exchanged numbers, she told me her name is joan so I saved hers' wit her name, when I told her my name is "kufre" she was like "God!!! What a local name? Sorry I can't save such a name in ma phone, i'm sorry".... at that moment, I couldn't say a word because she got the attention of the people I had around me, people were starring at me.. I was sweating even when the AC was on so I left the bank and I didn't even pay in the money I wanted to pay in, since that time, I have been thinking of what to tell her anytime I call that will spoil her day 2.. I have not been able to get any yet...
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Mprex(f): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
lmao. op sorry oh! grin

when i remember i wil share
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by write2obi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
U are even still harboring the intentions of calling her After all the insults, u need prayers to restore your dignity undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Clara16(f): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sounds like you made the story lol. But op if your name was kufre as you claimed, why are you answering wilson. Abi wilson na your surname?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Wilson125(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Clara16:
Sounds like you made the story lol. But op if your name was kufre as you claimed, why are you answering wilson. Abi wilson na your surname?
wilson na ma surname, I used kufre cus d idiot s an akwa ibomite n I love using it..
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
thinking.....
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Clara16(f): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
K
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by sinaj(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
xori!

nxt!!! cool
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ehya sorry @ op.. Can't remember any embarrassing word someone told me.. Will modify when i remember
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Ekiseme(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nothing yet
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
actually mine was during my first month in the higher institution,i was late for a quiz and it was a GST class that even if u come by 6:30 u will be surprised to see the lecture hall already filled up, so i was hurrying and at the same time talking to ma mum on phone about money palava and the rest as a fresh that i am na,sad i was carried away.

that i mistakenly stepped on the toes of a fellow 100lvl econs gurl. the slap this gurl land me on ma back eh,chai (i saw those stars tom always see after been smacked by jerry).

she didnt even wait for an apology and she still insulted me saying "are u as stupid as u look" Guy i was dumb founded i couldnt talk because, i didnt want a hollywood scene wey actor no the die lol.but now we roll well and laugh about it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by orieoda(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
@OP, the lady successfully assassinated your character....eeyah! Sorry ooo! I really felt for U. I laugh in french. Hehahehahehahehaheha
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Equado(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wilson125:
wilson na ma surname, I used kufre cus d idiot s an akwa ibomite n I love using it..
Kufre,Etie Didie?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by ronald4lif(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's part of the effect of what Westernization and the adoption of western values to the utter disregard of our values and identity has done to us. We have directly or indirectly disregarded our history, culture and native names for that of the Imperialists. Be proud of your name bruv. Your native name should be your first and anyone who doesn't like it shouldn't matter.

As for the girl let her be, why even think of calling her after that display of shame at the bank?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
actually mine was during my first month in the higher institution,i was late for a quiz and it was a GST class that even if u come by 6:30 u will be surprised to see the lecture hall already filled up, so i was hurrying and at the same time talking to ma mum on phone about money palava and the rest as a fresh that i am na,sad i was carried away.

that i mistakenly stepped on the toes of a fellow 100lvl econs gurl. the slap this gurl land me on ma back eh,chai (i saw those stars tom always see after been smacked by jerry).

she didnt even wait for an apology and she still insulted me saying "are u as stupid as u look" Guy i was dumb founded i couldnt talk because, i didnt want a hollywood scene wey actor no the die lol.but now we roll well and laugh about it.
I feel sorry for u. Did u cry?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
qbd2:

I feel sorry for u. Did u cry?
Lol.

why would I,but I hated her till she apologised o
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
"are u as stupid as u look" .
lwtmb!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op shame on u! Ur name wey ur papa give u, na im be local name and u no fit respond. U for ask her of her account name and number make u see her own local name.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wilson125:
I met a lady in the bank 2day, after a brief conversation, we exchanged numbers, she told me her name is joan so I saved hers' wit her name, when I told her my name is "kufre" she was like "God!!! What a local name? Sorry I can't save such a name in ma phone, i'm sorry".... at that moment, I couldn't say a word because she got the attention of the people I had around me, people were starring at me.. I was sweating even when the AC was on so I left the bank and I didn't even pay in the money I wanted to pay in, since that time, I have been thinking of what to tell her anytime I call that will spoil her day 2.. I have not been able to get any yet...

Kufre sounds nice jor. The poor girl is just suffering from slave mentality. Ignore her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wilson125:

I would have asked her to repeat herself and ended it with a slap.

Kufre seems like a nice name, don't let any mentally challenged Id.iot deter you from using it. Be proud of your name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzPreshie:
lwtmb!!!!!!
lol,,,,haba u no fit tell me sowieundecidedas devil may have it that day i did TDB so i was rough that morning o.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Wilson125(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
SouffleX:

Kufre sounds nice jor. The poor girl is just suffering from slave mentality. Ignore her.
I will do jst dat dearie.. tanx
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Romanciella(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
your b**bs look so cute
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Wilson125(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I would have asked her to repeat herself and ended it with a slap.

Kufre seems like a nice name, don't let any mentally challenged Id.iot deter you from using it. Be proud of your name.
m proud of ma name dear.. tanx alot
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by Wilson125(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Equado:
Kufre,Etie Didie?
ayineka idioko oo
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by PunkyOh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
It was when I used to waitress part time during my college days. I worked for this lovely Italian couple at their restaurant & they had a very rude nephew that everyone hated. Anyway, I had a mini accident with the swinging doors, which sent glasses shattering on the floor. I was busy picking up the shards when this A-hole (the nephew) decided to walk all over the broken glass as if he didn't see what I was doing. I told him to please wait because I was still busy & he told me that I work for "them", "they" tell me what to do & not the other way around. I was fuming inside when he said that but technically he was right, he was my boss (as the manager) when the true owners were not there. Still makes me angry when I think about it. And yes it was embarrassing being put in my place. Owned grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
after my jamb exam, i decided to find something doing before boredom and idleness will kill me.
so, i was working in this factory. weeks later, i was made the Generator operator. the oga of the company bought this new 'Lister (big gen.)'. and called me out to show me things on it.
oga's nephew and younger brother were present there. when oga left, they laughed and said 'if you like spoil this gen. you wil work for us for 20yrs, even your future wife and unborn children wil also here, before you can be able to pay for it. infact you cant even pay it, even if we start paying you 12k monthly'.

oboy, i really felt bad.
when i finally make it, i wil go back there, and we wil compare ourselves and know who is better.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by cooljoe(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Romanciella:
your b**bs look so cute
wat kinda talk is dat, has he no eyes, pls pardon d homo sapien- ur boobs r very cute
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing 1 Has Said To You And You Couldn't Respond? by soulminister(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
I only feel embarrassed when I talk with shallow minded people

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You ( Must Read) / Guys, Say A Silent Prayer Before You Give A Head, Death May Be Lurking / Hmmm! My Neighbour's Bn Singn Xtian Songs Since She Got Hrtbrkn 3 Wks Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.