Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) (1757 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / 10 Things All Women Want In Bed, But Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015

Like another script from kunle afolayan ft player Boy Jim iyke so I am at the moment

She said she wasn't coming to spend weekend, that she was going to Abuja to celebrate Easter with her big Sis

One of her curvy, sexy devilish looking Friend decided to pay her visit that Good Friday, not knowing (or knew) she wasn't around. it was about 8pm that night I was just about 15mins watching a movie which a God fearing Nairalander gave me the link -50 shades of grey

Weda na the many many sex scene wey dey dis yeye film o abi dem do juju b4 dem release am

before Yungwizzzy will know I was coming (don't ask me where exactly)
fast forward to 2hours later when I finally came, then I WAS NAKED

Ahh ohh ahh I screamed.....!!

suddenly my bedroom's door which was slightly ajar opened w i d e open. behold Bae was standing hoping to surprise unexpected boo boo. I could not mutter a word neither could she or Itohan who was bewildered at the happening

She just locked the door back without any visible expression and went straight to the kitchen, couldn't find nothing to eat she started cooking

I had to beg my boy in office who was spending weekend at mine's to drop Itohan off

My problem is since then Bae has not said even one word about the incident but she is acting normal as if nothing happened

please NLders I'm scared I don't want to approach her because I don't want to lose her. I love her I cherish her

please advise before she poison me

and btw what are the effects of taking TRAMADOL every time one wants to have sex -say 6 Times every week

Thanks
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am I missing something here??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
First point. How come the friend came when ur gf was away so she didnt call her friend txt, bb, wtsapp, email nothing undecided
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
suxxman:

Yes

your period

1 Like

Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ur own don be.wait o,u get mind o,u stil dey chop her food...wel am not sayin she wil poison u but realy u should be scared,esp as she hasn't said a word.coz if she's some1 like me,ur punishment wil come slow n steady.trust me.

1 Like

Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Chizzy20(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
op..i really dnt get dis ur story...was it ur gf or her frnd dat caught u in d act?
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
suxxman:
Yeah, the fact that he's a yaba left escapee grin
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Yes

your period

grin
E pain am grin
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin

BIG CAST.

OGA TITUS.
U DON FVCK UP.

#YOLO
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
MzPreshie:
Yeah, the fact that he's a yaba left escapee grin

grin
No doubt bout that grin
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
suxxman:

grin
E pain am grin

The prick big well well?

why he pain am?
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Section8(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
I Fear for You... Tha ur Bae na like Time Bomb nw
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yes, u should be scared. That's all I can say.
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by 7footre(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
If your moniker becomes dormant after today, it's safe to say I know what happened to you

1 Like

Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by adanny01(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Like another script from kunle afolayan ft player Boy Jim iyke so I am at the moment

She said she wasn't coming to spend weekend, that she was going to Abuja to celebrate Easter with her big Sis

One of her curvy, sexy devilish looking Friend decided to pay her visit that Good Friday, not knowing (or knew) she wasn't around. it was about 8pm that night I was just about 15mins watching a movie which a God fearing Nairalander gave me the link -50 shades of grey

Weda na the many many sex scene wey dey dis yeye film o abi dem do juju b4 dem release am

before Yungwizzzy will know I was coming (don't ask me where exactly)
fast forward to 2hours later when I finally came, then I WAS NAKED

Ahh ohh ahh I screamed.....!!

suddenly my bedroom's door which was slightly ajar opened w i d e open. behold Bae was standing hoping to surprise unexpected boo boo. I could not mutter a word neither could she or Itohan who was bewildered at the happening

She just locked the door back without any visible expression and went straight to the kitchen, couldn't find nothing to eat she started cooking

I had to beg my boy in office who was spending weekend at mine's to drop Itohan off

My problem is since then Bae has not said even one word about the incident but she is acting normal as if nothing happened

please NLders I'm scared I don't want to approach her because I don't want to lose her. I love her I cherish her

please advise before she poison me

and btw what are the effects of taking TRAMADOL every time one wants to have sex -say 6 Times every week

Thanks

You got me cracking especially the tramadol matter. We have that in common. Makes me a master when i want to impress a new chick and keep her coming for more.
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
She didn't say anything? it's either she too has been cheating on you or she is really preparing to kill you. it's one of the two.
Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by celebritiii(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
never quit until it's sweet.

Re: Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

LADIES; Simple Ways To Firm Sagging bosoms. / ... / (pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.