Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? (3773 Views)

I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. / APPARITION: The Blessed Mother Of God Appeared In Kaduna Today! / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by sukkot: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
DProDG:

[size=15pt]So did you make this up or not?[/size]
no i did not make it up. as above so below. the asteroid belt ( full of stones and rocks ) is where you celestially go to get stoned meaning to get corrected. getting stoned means getting corrected till you die to your wicked ways. getting stoned can be verbal or punishment like frog jumps or even getting caned with koboko. whatever it takes to correct you or change you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
[size=20] Wooow woow can this guy get any dumber than this [/size]

wooow this is epic grin cheesy
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2015
sukkot:
no i did not make it up. as above so below. [size=15pt]the asteroid belt ( full of stones and rocks ) is where you celestially go to get stoned[/size] meaning to get corrected. getting stoned means getting corrected till you die to your wicked ways. getting stoned can be verbal or punishment like frog jumps or even getting caned with koboko. whatever it takes to correct you or change you.
Lmao, I can't even make fun of you man. You've got that covered. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
write2obi:
The real question is : how would you know is God that appeared to you? undecided
Love this ur reply
how many of God's prophet did he appears to?
Murder?
Would God say one should even murder?
That's wen u will need to be suspicious
It may be devil's deed to get into ur heart
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
God over the centuries has never demonstrated the responsibility and obligations expected of an omnipotent sentient entity. He is a crazy old gay
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by sukkot: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
DProDG:

Lmao, I can't even make fun of you man. You've got that covered. grin
like they always say, a seed has been planted. whatever i tell you now has no meaning to you because you are not in that head space at this point in time in your journey through this world. you may get their eventually, you may not. depends on if you allow yourself to be a new as opposed to an old bottle ready to receive this new wine
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by jnrbayano(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
To The Christians, Muslims and all Religion Believers, this Question is for all of You!!

According to a Christian Brother I ask this same question, this was is Reply;

He said and I quote; Yes I would do it because if the creator tells me to do something no matter how bad it sounds, it must be right. Because the person who made all laws can choose who and what law to break. Plus I would feel better knowing that a God does exist and I could devote my life to him!!

That was a Christian to the Core Reply to my Question!!
What do you think Nairalanders!!

Sukkot, Johnydon22, ifeness, Image123, Truthman2012, Kay17 Come in Here and Contribute ya own oh!!

God can't say that to me.

He already told me to love one another as he loves us.

This is a new commandment.
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Acekidc4(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mods we need to get Peoples Opinion about this Simple Question!! Please do the Needful!!

Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Kay17: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
sukkot:
The bible is not a carnal terrestrial book. it is a celestial book. it does not speak of violence. another example. the bible says you have to stone your child to death if they are stubborn. do you think the bible is advocating literally stoning your child to death ? no. stoning is an old word for scolding and punishing. so you scold and punish your child till he dies to his wickedness. stone him to death. the book was written when people spoke differently.

when bible says ' kill your old self ' . is it telling you to go commit suicide ?

If we look for similar verses in the Bible relating to stoning within the same context, we find Jezebel's stoning, Stephen's stoning, Naboth's stoning etc. From what you want us to believe, Naboth's stoning was in form of scolding?! What end did Stephen's stoning achieve?! Stephen's goodness died?!

You can do better.
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Kay17: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

God can't say that to me.

He already told me to love one another as he loves us.

This is a new commandment.

Are you able to read God's infinite mind?

DIDn't God create what is good, if God says bad is good, wouldn't bad become good?!
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by sukkot: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kay17:

If we look for similar verses in the Bible relating to stoning within the same context, we find Jezebel's stoning, Stephen's stoning, Naboth's stoning etc. From what you want us to believe, Naboth's stoning was in form of scolding?! What end did Stephen's stoning achieve?! Stephen's goodness died?!

You can do better.
all allegories my friend. yes stephens goodness died because stephen represents the elect of israel and when israel as a whole was made to carry their cross aka persecuted aka kicked out of power, the elect of israel lost their power too right along with all of israel so the elects goodness died too. stephens goodness died after the stoning. all members of a nation of people are judged as one. you rise together and you fall together. we all fall together. we are all cosmically linked. like every black person in the world rise together and we fall together. any corner of the world you go to black people are downtrodden. all the good people in the nation fall with the bad ones. it is the way it is.
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
But buzugee aka Sukkot; God told Jehu to literally kill every member of King Ahab's household and when he did, God made him King over Israel =>

The Assignment accomplished...

2 Kings 10:11

So Jehu killed all who remained of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, and all his great men and his acquaintances and his priests, until he left him without a survivor.

Here goes the reward!

2 Kings 10:30

And the LORD said unto Jehu, Because thou hast done well in executing that which is right in mine eyes, and hast done unto the house of Ahab according to all that was in mine heart, thy children of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.

Yahweh is a righteous judge, whatever he tells anyone to do MUST be right in his eyes because he doesn't make mistakes!

He declares things that are right...he judgeth ALL things in righteousness grin
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by sukkot: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
doubleDx:
But buzugee aka Sukkot; God told Jehu to literally kill every member of King Ahab's household and when he did, God made him King over Israel =>

The Assignment accomplished...

2 Kings 10:11

So Jehu killed all who remained of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, and all his great men and his acquaintances and his priests, until he left him without a survivor.

Here goes the reward!

2 Kings 10:30

And the LORD said unto Jehu, Because thou hast done well in executing that which is right in mine eyes, and hast done unto the house of Ahab according to all that was in mine heart, thy children of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.
yes israel went in and converted everyone in this particular heathen nation to the ways of God. kill all the members of this nation who remain ( convert the members of this nation who are alive at this point in time. convert every last one of them to my ways . and as you know for every person you turn to Yah he as bible puts it smells a sweet savor ) and will reward you.
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kay17:

You can do better.

Don't waste your time. This guy literally said the asteroid belt is for celestial stoning. I mean, wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by jnrbayano(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kay17:

Are you able to read God's infinite mind?

DIDn't God create what is good, if God says bad is good, wouldn't bad become good?!

John 13:34, Jesus teaches,

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another"

That is Jesus's word and Jesus is the word of God.

In John 1:14, John explains "the word" he talked about in John 1:1

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us (Jesus), and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

Luke 6:45

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks."

Can you now find out the infinite mind of God in Jesus's words?
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by finofaya: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

Can you now find out the infinite mind of God in Jesus's words?

With God's infinite mind, even if you lived forever, you could not know the smallest fraction of it. You can only be certain that you can never know all of it.

Jesus himself does not know the date of judgment, among other things, and some might say Jesus is practically God.

You can only be certain of what God will do if God cannot do anything that you won't condone, in which case God is you.

1 Like

Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Image123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
Mods we need to get Peoples Opinion about this Simple Question!! Please do the Needful!!

What opinion have you been getting all this while, robot's? Did you learn anything from whatever was said so far or let's just 'have a nice time'.
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
sukkot:
yes israel went in and converted everyone in this particular heathen nation to the ways of God. kill all the members of this nation who remain ( convert the members of this nation who are alive at this point in time. convert every last one of them to my ways . and as you know for every person you turn to Yah he as bible puts it smells a sweet savor ) and will reward you.

Chief but sorry to disagree with you on this one grin! Jehu killed every member of King Ahab's household physically....it wasn't the same as the spiritually death Apostle Paul talked about in his epistles....it was physically! King Ahab of Judah, the husband of Jezebel was a reprobate! He never worked with Yahweh; he worshiped Baal and other gods that he was introduced to by his wife Jezebel, and even killed a man and took his land just because his wife advised him to do so which was why Yahweh got angry at him....So, that passage doesn't apply to the teachings of the spiritually killing you were trying to put across!
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Acekidc4(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Image123:

What opinion have you been getting all this while, robot's? Did you learn anything from whatever was said so far or let's just 'have a nice time'.

Boss no be so oh, We still have a lot of Christians and Muslims on this Forum and they all need to answer this simple question!! That's Allcheesy
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
DProDG:

Don't waste your time. This guy literally said the asteroid belt is for celestial stoning. I mean, wtf!!!

Hahahaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? by sukkot: 3:25am On Apr 15, 2015
doubleDx:

Chief but sorry to disagree with you on this one grin! Jehu killed every member of King Ahab's household physically ....it wasn't the same as the spiritually death Apostle Paul talked about in his epistles....it was physically! King Ahab of Judah, the husband of Jezebel was a reprobate! He never worked with Yahweh; he worshiped Baal and other gods that he was introduced to by his wife Jezebel, and even killed a man and took his land just because his wife advised him to do so which was why Yahweh got angry at him....So, that passage doesn't apply to the teachings of the spiritually killing you were trying to put across!
so you were present during these proceedings and you saw these people get killed with your own very two eyes ? my bros you can lie oooo shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? / Grace And Our Offerings As Christians / He Was In The World, And The World Knew Him Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.