Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? (5379 Views)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Must A Man Kneel While Proposing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 08, 2015
YEA i just want to know how important it is for a man to propose to a girl with one bended knee, becaus i personally think its not important at all, how can a man kneel before a woman all in the name of proposing to her, "thats not right at all. cant the guy just tell the lady standing up? kneeling down its not right at all and its total nonsence, a man is only allowed to kneel down before GOD, royalty and spiritual father. "so i just dont know why men of this generation are kneeling down to propose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by AlienStar: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by 7footre(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Yu don minnit
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2015
AlienStar:
Interesting
my aunt just provoke me so topic change so its nt interesting at all
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 08, 2015
7footre:
Yu don minnit
mean what
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Emyemyberry(m): 5:37am On Apr 08, 2015
It is not a must! Even in nollywood they don't always kneel!
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by FLAWLES(f): 5:58am On Apr 08, 2015
No oooo; oga don't kneel down; just put d ring wit decorated flower @ de front of d LAMBOGINI/RANGE/FERRARRI and shout; "WILL YOU MARRY ME"

1 Like

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 08, 2015
I am not planning to kneel down anything, else one day she will say,"Honey o, do u know you don't kneel down to beg me/apologise to me?". That's women for you.

2 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2015
When ur pocket is do.pe it's the girl\lady that will rolling on the floor begging for ring.

1 Like

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Is it it compulsory?
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by MayflowerB(f): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Can u imagine... so as a man, u can't kneel to propose to d woman u love but u will be all proud nd happy to have her kneel before you......I hate guys with strong ego like you......u deserve to be served indomie cooked with plenty pepper nd a bottle of hot zobo to wash it down

4 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by passionate88: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2015
It is not a MUST. If she insist you do and you don't want to do.... Just walk away. Simple

2 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2015
kneel? ....the only reason why i will get my knee touching the ground....maybe in church asking for forgivenes of sin

and not because of some kinda proposal

3 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by SleekyP(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
YEA i just want to know how important it is for a man to propose to a girl with one bended knee, becaus i personally think its not important at all, how can a man kneel before a woman all in the name of proposing to her, "thats not right at all. cant the guy just tell the lady standing up? kneeling down its not right at all and its total nonsence, a man is only allowed to kneel down before GOD, royalty and spiritual father. "so i just dont know why men of this generation are kneeling down to propose.
Some type of way.
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Who propose to a woman standing up? shocked

Only nl guys undecided

Kneeling down to propose to a lady shows respect and that you're ready for Fatherhood and all that.

It even makes the response from the lady fast and easy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by nedu2000(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
If he's a dwarf and she's 6feet tall there's no need of him kneeling

1 Like

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by chefremy(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2015
it dosen't mean anything,it shows the love you have for her.
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2015
As her bf you are supposed to know if the ministry is heading the permanent site.

Kneeling down is useless.

Give her family a surprise visit.

After kneeling down and her family or your family says NO and mean u guys will start running around like a rabbit on heat.

Kneel down kor, prostrate ni

3 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 08, 2015
MayflowerB:
Can u imagine... so as a man, u can't kneel to propose to d woman u love but u will be all proud nd happy to have her kneel before you......I hate guys with strong ego like you......u deserve to be served indomie cooked with plenty pepper nd a bottle of hot zobo to wash it down
lol bt u know a man cnt kneel down all bcaus of dis shit na
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
As her bf you are supposed to know if the ministry is heading the permanent site.

Kneeling down is useless.

Give her family a surprise visit.

After kneeling down and her family or your family says NO and mean u guys will start running around like a rabbit on heat.

Kneel down kor, prostrate ni
KUDOS FOR U
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
Who propose to a woman standing up? shocked

Only nl guys undecided

Kneeling down to propose to a lady shows respect and that you're ready for Fatherhood and all that.

It even makes the response from the lady fast and easy cheesy
lies she should know by then that the guy is all that, so there is no need for me to hurt my kneel all bcaus of propose
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
lies she should know by then that the guy is all that, so there is no need for me to hurt my kneel all bcaus of propose
on your knees for 10 seconds, what will take out of you? undecided

Standing up to propose, she will waste your time in saying YES I WILL grin

This is tradition okay! Obey it tongue
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
I dey craze? When am the one giving her a gift. She should kneel down in appreciation to collect the ring sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Nneka123:
on your knees for 10 seconds, what will take out of you? undecided

Standing up to propose, she will waste your time in saying YES I WILL grin

This is tradition okay! Obey it tongue
and if i say i wnt do it, will u kill me ?
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by sinizia: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:

The problem is you and your type, making a mountain out of a molehill. Your ego is what you are projecting right now, making you think kneeling down to propose to a woman is an insult to you. You are kinda seeing women are lower species. You need to discard that archaic mentality. You didn't kneel down everyday for her, you didn't kneel down to beg her, it's just this once; to show a sign of love and commitment. I don't see how that would hurt. Kneeling to propose to a girl doesn't denigrate, belittle or insult you. It's a mark of love. It's a once in a lifetime act. And no, it's not a must. You can kneel or not kneel, what matters is the proposing not how you do it. The kneeling down thingy is more like a tradition rather than an insult.

For my future wife, I may or may not kneel to propose, it doesn't diminish the fact that I'll propose to her.

2 Likes

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
sinizia:

The problem is you and your type, making a mountain out of a molehill. Your ego is what you are projecting right now, making you think kneeling down to propose to a woman is an insult to you. You are kinda seeing women are lower species. You need to discard that archaic mentality. You didn't kneel down everyday for her, you didn't kneel down to beg her, it's just this once; to show a sign of love and commitment. I don't see how that would hurt. Kneeling to propose to a girl doesn't denigrate, belittle or insult you. It's a mark of love. It's a once in a lifetime act. And no, it's not a must. You can kneel or not kneel, what matters is the proposing not how you do it. The kneeling down thingy is more like a tradition rather than an insult.

For my future wife, I may or may not kneel to propose, it doesn't diminish the fact that I'll propose to her.
good so therefore i wnt kneel, any problem?
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Chizzy20(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2015
op..abeg one man's meat is anoda man's poison...if u can't do it for d woman u claim to luv...den kip ur opinions to urself....
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2015
MayflowerB:

Is your boyfriend still alive? You are frigging scary!

Some of us dislike when people kneel before us. It's demeaning. A bow or lowered gaze seems respectful enough.

Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
op..abeg one man's meat is anoda man's poison...if u can't do it for d woman u claim to luv...den kip ur opinions to urself....
And if u don't like his opinion, keep urs to yourself. Must u comment
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by sinizia: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2015
softapple:
good so therefore i wnt kneel, any problem?

No problem at all. What matters is the proposing and a happily ever after to accompany your marriage afterwards.
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Is your boyfriend still alive? You are frigging scary?

I get ur drift man. So where we go block the guy make we tell am to backoff
Re: MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
nope im simply saying men shud stop it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? / South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.