Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? (5380 Views)

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by IkpuMmadu: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
I am just wondering if we have this way of reasoning. Some people will say this is madness while some people will describe her as cool ,other will call her confidence

But one this is this , I just don't know what to say, I am thinking if the ladies can help out here ,but she has a great skin with fallen heroes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2017
So Somebody Can Not Be Naked In Peace Again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2017
She's ugly and repulsive angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by phintohlar(f): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2017
"i am thinking if the ladies can help out here".. Help out on what? Wetin be my own there. Lemme continue with my dance jare.... Something bae (don't knw what he said there) one corner one corner one corner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by delugajackson: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Those boobs you're seeing has helped a lot of men. As you can see, she's the life of the party.

So let her live her life. Its her life, its her boobs.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by ChewingStick(m): 12:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Jezus Is Lod! Funke!

See as everybody just serious, nobody won Look?. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by baromontesquie: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2017
shocked

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by crismark(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2017
op!!! which kain amoeba u dey show me
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Disgusting. angry
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Sard(m): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Trashy Repulsive Unattractive Disgusting Distasteful
Someone should lend me more words to describe this shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala. .please do the needful
unclad picture of a woman!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2017
sad she doesn't look sexy one bit. She's actually repulsive angry sad
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2017
She's dope!!! We all came to this world naked.
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Lalas247(f): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol lefulefu you are needed
See something ... thank God u no be brezz man grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mynd44
lalasticlala. .please do the needful

unclad picture of a woman!!
Trying to see if it’s pant or lipsrsealed
cry
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Trying to see if it’s pant or lipsrsealed cry
cheesy sure it's her camel toe lipsrsealed been awhile
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesy sure it's her camel toe lipsrsealed
been awhile
A very fugly one grin hair don take over grin
Morning dear ... yes
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:
A very fugly one grin hair don take over grin Morning dear ... yes
hahaha,,needs deforestation cheesy.. morning to you!! how was your night wink
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by tstx(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
This one has ya werey
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by ELdaar55(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
I WOULD HAVE SAID SHE IS LIKE JEZEBEL BUT LEMME NOT SAY IT grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol lefulefu you are needed
See something ... thank God u no be brezz man grin
na wao she comot for house like dat and her boyfriend no even caution hercheesy. And na wetin i wan take dose blenze do? Gimme azz and u my best fwendcheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
undecided Op, dere is no difference between ur Moniker and d lady's pix
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Op, from the picture, it's obvious... NO ONE CARES!!!

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
She for no wear that mosquito net na she for jus neked na undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by simpleswazy(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2017
this one weak me..olosho everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by TEAMvido(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2017
fear EDO girls they no dey send .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Can't even see clearly
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by tycoon3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ugly and unpresentable... #bullsh**t
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
She's crazy, seriously what's she showing us sef? God have mercy on us.. This Is disgusting
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by IkpuMmadu: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesy sure it's her camel toe lipsrsealed
been awhile

What's camel toe again
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by IkpuMmadu: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizesther:
She's crazy, seriously what's she showing us sef? God have mercy on us.. This Is disgusting

She doesn't have stretch marks
Re: Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? by IkpuMmadu: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, dere is no difference between ur Moniker and d lady's pix

What's the Monika or Monica again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get Married? I Need Advice / Man Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids Seeing A Kerosene Lamp For The First Time / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.