Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Do Ladies Really Want sef? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Want sef? (1196 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / What Do Women Really Want....sef / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Had a Skype call with my lady yesterday and something awkward happened, I told her I loved her for the first time yesterday and to my surprise she began to laugh uncontrollably, its okay to small, blush or even laugh lightly, but the way she laughed seemed like i had poo all over my face or watching a clown, she was even trying to hold back but kept laughing and kept apologizing. After dat the video call seemed weird and somehow ended. We then chatted up told her I meant it and she says she loves me too, but I find it strange the laugh didn’t seem like excitement more of mockery.
Have dated 5 ladies in my short life and none have acted this way. I find it very strange, am beginning to feel she sees me as a joke or something. Flirted with each other for 3 years, but began dating early this year. We have this 5 years age gap (26 and 21) between us and all other ladies have dated before her were older or my mate.
To the experienced guys and ladies in the house what does this mean? cos have not experienced this before.
What do ladies really want sef?
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by agarawu23(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2015
ask Oba of lagos

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by chibwike(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2015
you mean what do ladies want...or what does ur girl want.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
cc: punkyOh....

I think a lady would answer better...
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by FLAWLES(f): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah;hahahahhahahahhahahahah;hahahahhahahahhahahahah; Do u help her wash her Pant!es?cuz d way m seeing it
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by ITbomb(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Are you Igbo? Coa I don't want to swim in the lagoon after advising you
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2015
ITbomb:
Are you Igbo? Coa I don't want to swim in the lagoon after advising you
lol buhahahahah very funny
no am nt.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hahahahhahahahhahahahah;hahahahhahahahhahahahah;hahahahhahahahhahahahah; Do u help her wash her Pant!es?cuz d way m seeing it

dude's been washing the pink ones particularly...

I tell u o....
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:

grin grin

let me hear ur view
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by FLAWLES(f): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
keyman0007:

grin grin

let me hear ur view
.break up with d B!tch; buht 1st call her and talk 2her abouh et,ask her d meaning of wat she did,let her know u d man; and if she cun do anyhow; Pretend infact shift from calling her(don't break up wit her immediately)mk am pain am well well
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by delishpot: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Na question abi na attack? The other ones you dated were good, you did not come here to ask why are ladies good sef? Yet just 1 laugh at you and you decided to ask what do ladies want sef ba?
Typical sha, you see a boy playing games with girls and you wont hear him ask why women are so trusting, but if Just one woman breaks his heart just once, he will carry loud speaker and claim all women are whores, they should never be loved or trusted.
Na so life be sha.

OP na only that one girl laugh you, so I cant relate her action to what women want.
Pkele, endure.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by ITbomb(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
keyman0007:

lol buhahahahah very funny
no am nt.
In that case,
It wouldn't hurt if later when you are together you chip it to her, like I would do and maybe laugh about it together
"Darl, you remember the day, I told you I love you? The way you were laughing eh, I was thinking whether Skype had really transmitted the exact words or it has been saying something else to you. Tell me what you heard that made you laugh so hard "

O lawd, I'm already in the mood for some romantic bed talk
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
They want money bro. Just offer them money and u will get almost any that you want. That's the situation now, materialism.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by jamex93(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
bros the gal is confused

n she want to intimidate u with DAT

so act like a man
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
joeboy03:
They want money bro. Just offer them money and u will get almost any that you want. That's the situation now, materialism.

not really o, she spends alot on me sef. I even cautioned her to stop of late sef. I just want to knw if some ladies laugh uncontrollable wen shy or embarrassed? Or cld she just be screwin with my head.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
keyman0007:

not really o, she spends alot on me sef. I even cautioned her to stop of late sef. I just want to knw if some ladies laugh uncontrollable wen shy or embarrassed? Or cld she just be screwin with my head.

The fact that she cackled when you expressed your love, may indicate that she either doesn't believe you or she doesn't feel the same way

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Eniqurl(f): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2015
joeboy03:
Everything isnt bouh money >:
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by mhyra(f): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
we want what guys like, but in a female version.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Everything isnt bouh money >:

For the greater majority of ladies...money first. they'l tell you "money na im sure pass".
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Eniqurl(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
joeboy03:

For the greater majority of ladies...money first. they'l tell you "money na im sure pass".
Yh, majority.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Yh, majority.

Hope you ain't among em
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
mhyra:
we want what guys like, but in a female version.

grin
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Eniqurl(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
joeboy03:

Hope you ain't among em
Nah smiley
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
' what do ladies want' is a questn that can only be answered by God.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some ladies ar just like that....i've experienced somethn of such too....she would laugh so hard on every little thing , at a point, i wanted to caution her bt didn't becoz she wil feel bad for sure.
Since she told u she love u too in a chat then take ha word for it.. .u dn't even knw how hard she laughed behind camera while typing that

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by passionate88: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
She has another guy... She never thought you'd say the word so she used the laughter to hide her disappointment in you
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eniqurl:
Nah smiley

That's my girl!! wink
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want sef? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=passionate88 post=32482156]She has another guy... She never thought you'd say the word so she used the laughter to hide her disappointment in you[/quot

Disappointment hw do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? / Let Me Be Your Counselor. / Is It Right To Involve Your Friends In Your Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.