Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30455 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
dunkem21:

Can I buy you a bottle of champagne?

Na Orijin dey reign now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by 3coins(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
titilayur:
in Yoruba land it is forbidden for a king to apologize publicly even if he want to do it, d tradition of d land does not allow that and I. know each tribe Across d globe respect their traditions. mark 11:25 said we should forgive others whether they ask for forgiveness or not so that our Father in heaven might forgive us all our tress passes beside those who knew d tradition of d land has apologized on his behalf it is not about pride and we are also not happy about d statement so pls and pls my dearest ndigbo brothers and sisters if not for any other thing but because of Christ resurrection which we are still celebrating forgive and forget so that d country can move forward. Thank u
this is why I don't engage in tribal insults....one person can't speak for a whole tribe.....thank you sis

my fellow Igbos...let us forgive...the oba is not the only Yoruba person in Lagos...yorubas are our closest brothers in Nigeria...Yorubas help us and we help them too....we all have great Yoruba friends....I have a feeling my future wife is gonna be Yoruba grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chuksi79(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
joisfeko:
a fool is always a fool ,whether he is an oba or king he remains a fool....who is him to say rubbish to igbo ppl,it is him and his family and his APC members are going to fall inside that lagoon his talikng about. bastard oba,his mother got pregnant by an unknown housa man and gave birth to him at lagos irland and now he is claiming to be lagosian .thunder way no get break go strike him b4 he know it..idiot.

joisfeko:
a fool is always a fool ,whether he is an oba or king he remains a fool....who is him to say rubbish to igbo ppl,it is him and his family and his APC members are going to fall inside that lagoon his talikng about. bastard oba,his mother got pregnant by an unknown housa man and gave birth to him at lagos irland and now he is claiming to be lagosian .thunder way no get break go strike him b4 he know it..idiot.

Please, i understand your anger and your hurt as an ibo person, but please a monarch is a monarch and deserves respect irrespective of his mistakes, if for nothing else for the ancestral stool he occupies. He is a human being and like all humans he will make mistakes. i believe this is one of such times despite the magnitude. I believe he knows he has made a mistake and is doing something about it, however truth must be said, do not expect an apology but a subtle overture or gesture of reconciliation, let us accept it and let peace reign. For my Yoruba brothers and sisters, i understand your loyalty to our royal father but you should all know that nobody beats a child and expects the child not to cry. The beating may not be the cause of the child crying but the many the beating was given especially when the child has done nothing wrong.

please let us let peace reign for the sake of God and peace [left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by johnpalmer774(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Then it is foolishness on Buhari's part to ask people to forgive a man who think he's is above reprieve! APC cannot apologise on his behalf, he's not a member of APC! What Buhari should be calling for is his dethronement and and arrest for criminal incitement with the intent to encourage mass murder!

Mr. Akiolu, your people say you are god and cannot descend to human level. Okay ooo. You don't deserve forgiveness, continue in your macabre dance of foolishness, the surugede, dance of spirit!

Let's see how far this goes!

You are a Big fool and slowpoke for that statements , How many Kings in your Village has been arrested for criminal incitement even when they have done something Worst more than this, Mr Man accept the reality and move on , if you refused to forgives the worst u can do is to Vote against APC , and i can assure u that all your ibos Votes in Lagos still won't be enough to send AGBAJE to government house in Alausa.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by toju1(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Forgive my foot!....The only condition for forgiveness is apology, the nonsense Oba is so pompous, the man won't apologize, Shame on to Akiolu, you're a disgrace to humanity.
This man can be likened to Adolf Hitler...

OK.NO VEX. Abi u still dey vex? this is what u did the last time wey baba God forgive you,do want your sins to.i go shout
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by toju1(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2015
johnpalmer774:

You are a Big fool and slowpoke for that statements , How many Kings in your Village has been arrested for criminal incitement even when they have done something Worst more than this, Mr Man accept the reality and move on , if you refused to forgives the worst u can do is to Vote against APC , and i can assure u that all your ibos Votes in Lagos still won't be enough to send AGBAJE to government house in Alausa.

o to oro. good. shikena
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by hush15: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

You don't get it, it's not that the man doesn't want to apologize, he is forbidden to do so. Doing so will endanger his people as it can anger the land.

I don't even need to wait for the land to be angered. I am angered already.

Fu*k Akioshit men...

Igbokwenu....
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!

YOU ARE SIMPLY A DRUNKARD LIKE THE OBA,

OFF COURSE NO ONE EXPECTS REASONABLE STATEMENTS FROM DRUNKARDS.

YOU ARE NOT TO BE BLAMED BECAUSE YOU CANT PRODUCE THE RIGHT STATEMENT WHEN YOU HAVE SUBJECTED YOUR GOD GIVEN BRAIN TO THE MANIPULATION OF ALCOHOLISM
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by johnpalmer774(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
charlesashilo:
Has Akiolu come out to apologize?

He should first apologize before he is forgiven.

Apologized to who?? Go and tell that to you Village Kings or go back to your Village if you can live with it.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by toju1(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=32475185]
The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall. [/quo

so unfortunate. well is not your fault.after now when the tides turn,u will start to beg. if u no accept sorry,go and remove the king,

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by johnpalmer774(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
fhranciz:

guess u just made a comment. but i tell u its a very senseless one, how big is he that he can't apologize. if he feels he is to big to apologize then he should also be to big to make sense of his words before he says them.

Abomination in yoruba land my foot. May he die a bastard death and his body not found to be buried.

Just like every Kings will die in your Village and their Body's will never be Found ....Idiot why don't u move back to your Village if Lagos is hard for u , Na by force to live here .
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by johnpalmer774(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2015
kings09:
Point of correction, 'U' n nt we wld vote 4 agbaje. Am Igbo n am voting ambode n I forgive d Oba already cos we r all humans n we say tins we dnt mean to say. I won't throw away my yoruba frnds cos of 1person. So let's dump dis issue n move on.

God Bless u

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by delors(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg, forget and move on jor indigbo...na today? So because if wetin him talk now, una don see wetin to hold onto? Abeg e don do jare...What he said has no effect on anyone, my friends are still igbo, so are some of my in laws...Besides, the man has been castigated enuff...so fashi! If na Boko Haram leader talk so now, na Ekene Dili Chukwu bus una go dey scamper to enter go east. Lol.

Na joke I dey o, before una go carry AK47 dey spray anything now... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
What ever he called himself whether UBA or OBA Akiolu, the man is a fool of 69 and he will be a fool for ever...
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by seyluv(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Some people are just problem expanders, one person made a mistake and a lot of people apologized on his behalf.. Yet you are still ranting, what again do u want?
It's obvious d Oba has talked carelessly, and it's been condemned by even his own people, . U still don't want to accept..
Pls note dat d Oba cant speak for Lagos neither can he speak for APC..

I'm totally against his comments even as yoruba... Pls let's stop over flogging Dis issue b4 it degenerates ., he's human , he's bound to make mistakes .. Pls forgive d Oba & move on
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by tommiblack: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
One Nigeria, the biggest scam ever said/told. I weep for anyone who still belief in that phrase.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
delors:
Abeg, forget and move on jor indigbo...na today? So because if wetin him talk now, una don see wetin to hold onto? Abeg e don do jare...What he said has no effect on anyone, my friends are still igbo, so are some of my in laws...Besides, the man has been castigated enuff...so fashi! If na Boko Haram leader talk so now, na Ekene Dili Chukwu bus una go dey scamper to enter go east. Lol.

Na joke I dey o, before una go carry AK47 dey spray anything now... cheesy
who be your in law .............?
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by hirety(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
pls let's move on

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall.
all your ELDERS in your dirty village are fools.I know you ibos don't respect ur fathers.....in as much as I don't support the Oba's statement........you fools should try and apply a little decency

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2015
odumchi:
Arusi kpakaria ike, ezi ya osisi ejiri kpuo ya.
Na so!
Oooo ihe owu! smiley

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
johnpalmer774:

My brother, actually every one can see that it's your Oba that's the big fool here. But you could be a bigger fool for failing to see what's right under your nose!

Again to whom brain is given, sense is expected, oba or no oba~
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
JideJamez:
all your ELDERS in your dirty village are fools.I know you ibos don't respect ur fathers.....in as much as I don't support the Oba's statement........you fools should try and apply a little decency
Is that so??... Okay, I repeat; Oba Akiolu is a BIG FOOL for saying that. No apologies.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dnt knw why they re idolising all this Ibo people...........please go to polling unit preared o..........you may end u in Lagoon for real...........swimming suit,google,tubes........talk to my Oba anyhow and die

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

It is an abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly. It will have negative effects in his people, so forget Oba apologizing because it won't happen. The best thing that can be done is others apologizing in his behalf which is what APC leaders are doing
So an Oba can not offer apology.. wat makes him a leader if he cant show good example... no wonder it is easier for a camel to go thru a needle's eye.... I ve begun to understand now....
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Igbo Matter no dey d end..

have you notice they never address allegations of other Nigerians owning land and being in position of power in their land , they instead deflect it with abuses and accusations?
when they answer such questions then Oba Akiou will apologise

because they are locked in their collective greed twisted archaic reasoning (45 years old) it is like fighting with a man man in the village square

1. 1 thing i have learnt is that as long as we take the igbos seriously a dream of a bountiful and great Nigeria will never materialize because their mindset is not our mindset...
2. we should treat them like a mother treats a rebellious child who is determined to turn out bad
3 Greed is their soft spot so we can use it in dealing with them.
4.Never trust them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dnt knw why they re idolising all this Ibo people...........please go to polling unit preared o..........you may end u in Lagoon for real...........swimming suit,google,tubes........talk to my Oba anyhow and die.....hausa never kill all of nna finish
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Making an igbo man reason is like telling the Devil he is evil...and also notice they are the stirrers of strife....always know they aim to cause trouble so they can reap the benefit after the chaos, like the illwind that only does itself good...their aim is to detroy and like ghouls rob the dead....be very careful of the Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by PointB: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
ehie:
Igbo Matter no dey d end..

have you notice they never address allegations of other Nigerians owning land and being in position of power in their land ,[s] they instead deflect it with abuses and accusations?
when they answer such questions then Oba Akiou will apologise

because they are locked in their collective greed twisted archaic reasoning (45 years old) it is like fighting with a man man in the village square

1. 1 thing i have learnt is that as long as we take the igbos seriously a dream of a bountiful and great Nigeria will never materialize because their mindset is not our mindset...
2. we should treat them like a mother treats a rebellious child who is determined to turn out bad
3 Greed is their soft spot so we can use it in dealing with them.
4.Never trust them [/s]

I have land to sell at Owerri, along Owerri - Onitsha road. It's just 1.8 million for a plot? You go buy, let me link you up!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chrisviral(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Symphony007:
I hope you know there is no cure for cancer?

Tell that to Banky W and Bracket!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by OperationIgrigi: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
jpphilips:
Igbos in Lagos don't have PVC, even if they did, they registered in their villages, the reason they travelled en masse to vote Jonathan, will the PVC work in Lagos
Igbos don't take govt activities seriously, dont be surprised majority of them will be pepper souping while voting is in progress.

I am yet to see any South-south state where Igbos are given political offices, let alone elective offices, it is so bad that in Rivers state, non indigenes cannot join their state civil service.

SS gave Igbos the Abandon property shocker, I have tried to understand the Igbo-SS marriage to no avail, can someone make me see reasons?

**grins** First are you Igbo or yoruba?. This question is very important, so i understand how to respond to this.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Law 42 48 Laws of Power

Trouble can often be traced to a single strong individual—the stirrer, the arrogant underling, the poisoner of goodwill. If you allow such people room to operate, others will succumb to their influence. Do not wait for the troubles they cause to multiply, do not try to negotiate with them—they are irredeemable. Neutralize their influence by isolating or banishing them. Strike at the source of the trouble and the sheep will scatter.

Within any group, trouble can most often be traced to a single source, the unhappy, chronically dissatisfied one who will always stir up dissension and infect the group with his or her ill ease. Before you know what hit you the dissatisfaction spreads. Act before it becomes impossible to disentangle one strand of misery from another, or to see how the whole thing started.

identify and Shut the Hell Raisers Down

1. First, recognize troublemakers by their overbearing presence, or by their complaining nature.
2. Once you spot them do not try to reform them or appease them—that will only make things worse.
3. Do not attack them, whether directly or indirectly, for they are poisonous in nature and will work underground to destroy you.
4. Do as the Athenians did: Banish them before it is too late.
5. Separate them from the group before they become the eye of a whirlpool.
6. Do not give them time to stir up anxieties and sow discontent.
7. Do not give them room to move. Let one person suffer so that the rest can live in peace.
8. Once you recognize who the stirrer is, pointing it out to other people will accomplish a great deal.
9. Understanding who controls the group dynamic is a critical realization.
10. Stirrers drive by hiding in the group, disguising their actions among the reactions of others.

Who Should You Isolate

· Find powerful people who have alienated themselves from the group.
· People whose power has gone to their heads, and they consider themselves superior.
· Those people who have perhaps lost their knack of communicating with ordinary folk.
· Search out people who hold high positions yet who find themselves isolated on the board.
· Find the one head that matters—the person with willpower, or smarts, or, most important of all, charisma.

Why Isolate?

· They are vulnerable to you, and your presence becomes magnified.
· It can prove a powerful way of bringing people under your spell to seduce or swindle them.
· Here they feel weak, and succumb to deception more easily, which makes them vulnerable.
· Powerful though they may be, people like this can be turned to use.
· It is often better to isolate your enemies than to destroy them—you seem less brutal.
· They are like apples falling into your lap, easily seduced, and able to catapult you into power yourself.
· To dishearten the sheep beyond any rational measure.
· Cancer begins with a single cell; excise it before it spreads beyond cure.

How to Isolate

· Render their actions visible and they lose their power to upset.
· Separate your victims from their power base or their usual social context.
· The result, though, is the same, for in the game of power, isolation spells death.

What Kind of Isolation

· Physical (banishment or absence from the court).
· Political (narrowing his base of support).
· Psychological (alienating him from the group through slander and insinuation).
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by RAO1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
JIMI AGBAJE
** You want to remove Lekki Toll Gate, Yet
Airport Toll Gate own By FG Is milking
Lagosians Dry.
** You promised 150,000 housing units, yet
Jonathan could only build 30,000(at a cost of
2million = N3 Trillion Naira. Where u wan see
the money @N467 billion Lagos yearly
budget).
** You Promised to reduce tax, Yet Jonathan
set up tax review which suggested increase in
taxes(Moreover, Jaykay Pharmacy pay tax
ni?)
** You want to abolish Lastma, Kai, Lamata
etc, Yet Ferma, Sure-P, etc held sway in your
party.
** You want to pay Lagos Worker Minimum
wage, as "Governor to be" did you ask the
workers if they are not already enjoying
N18,760.00 In Lagos.
** You said you will stop the Public Private
Partnership used to build the Ikoyi Link Road,
where will you raise 29Billion to make
repayment. Moreover, your PDP Federal
Government signed PPP agreement to build
2nd Niger bridge for N129 Billion.
Jimi Agbaje, why are you promising what you
know you cannot reverse to win cheap votes?
Jimi Agbaje, what do you really have for
Lagosians?
Jimi Agbaje, Why are you pitting Igbos
against Lagosians?
Jimi Agbaje.......pls re bc if u are a concerned
lagosian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth And Properties / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / Governor Matawalle Snubs Sadiya Umar Faruk, Humanitarian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.