Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? (718 Views)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by popweezy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls my ladies, I'm just curious about this. Do you ever wish to go back to a guy who you've once rejected..does it happen?
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by Basildvalour(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
It happens BUT let me sit still with my easy chair swinging from left to right and read commentary lies.

Let's set the ball rolling ladies!
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by prettyjo(f): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
no
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by FLAWLES(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Straight Nop

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I dnt remember rejectin any guy smiley

*sits*
cme to read d comments of rejectors tongue

perhaps d poster below az rejected one...
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ ^^^^ see dem undecided
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by demmy0325(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by Cutesexy1(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Never

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by Chizzy20(f): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmm...no.
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by Sarimah(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
not at all
Re: Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? by MizTyna(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
I can only think of one guy but i dont dwell on it. Some things just dont happen

(1) (Reply)

Think You Know Women? Solve This / Have You Seen This Before? (photo) / Guys As Turn To Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.