Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You (668 Views)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by ludamix(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2015
The rate of sudden break up in relationships is quite
alarming due to intolerable attributes which can
make lover boys dump them in a wink without
thinking twice.
However, many that are dumped by the reason of
these habits will start running from Churches to
Mosques, Pastors to Alfas, Herbalists to Guru Maharaj
the moment that innocent dude who has promised
them marriage call it a quit
Now let's analyze these shameful habits
1. Untidiness, Laziness, And Looking Unkempt
It's very evident that some ladies can soak their
towels, underwear and clothes for days without
worrying about the smell emanating from it.
However, many of them only manage to tidy up and
arrange their rooms properly especially when they
are expecting male visitor but when you see these
same ladies on the streets or mobile network, they
look better than Beyonce on social network. I trust
the larger percentage of guys can only tolerate that.
2. Begging For Money And Recharge Card
The notion that men are made to provide for them
turned many ladies into developing gold digging
habits. Some beg for recharge card, mobile phones
and all sort of perishable parameters from every
Tom, Dick and Harry. When the boyfriends cannot
cope with that disgusting habit and dump them, they will keep saying most men don't appreciate good ladies.
3. Double Dating
There's only a slight difference between some so
called girlfriend and prostitutes. However, many of
them are so covetous that they keep many species of guys for financial assistance despite the fact that the innocent dude is everything his best to ensure she's satisfied yet still keeps many magas under the cloak of not keeping all her eggs in one basket.
4. Lack of Vision, Goal and Objectives In Life
An average Nigerian lady wants to get married to a
man living in a mansion with so many cars and maids but the question is, what will be her own contribution?
Many of them are so dumb that If you give them a
million naira, the next thing they think of is fixing of
eyes lashes, Brazilian hair which costs about
N120,000, buy bleaching and toning cream which
costs about N 20,000 or more, buying of Iphone6:
N180,000 so as to make other ladies see them as
fashionable ladies, Instead of investing into
something that will add value to their resume and
personal life.
5. Low Sense Of Reasoning
Some ladies are so dumb that they can barely give
meaningful contribution to practical issues. All they
think of is how to get married and place financial
burden on their husbands.
6. Bad cooks
Some ladies are bad cook but the most annoying
thing is that they are not ready to learn. Helping their mothers in the kitchen is a difficult task for them. They can't prepare common noodles let alone eba. This is a turn off for many guys.
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by alberto2k(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
7 - learn how to use the space bar grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
C of O acquired..

Proudly NABS. Read from right to left..
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dint read it so i'mma just sit here and wait for summary grin
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think someone has written this exact post here b4. sad
I struggled to read ur post, u wld have itemised these points coupled with appropriate spaces and paragraphs.
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tnk God I dnt possess any of d aforementioned. My mama gave me gud upbriinging.
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok, u did itemise, I didn't even see it cos the words were all jammed
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by FLAWLES(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
One MuMu just comment rubbish
Re: LADIES; Shameful Habits You Possess That Will Make Your Boyfriend Dump You by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP, now clap for yourself for plagiarism

CC:
WristWatch

(1) (Reply)

My Dog's Testicles Are Stuck In A Mousetrap / Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Husband To Have Two Babies / Help, My Ex Not Letting Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.