Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu (41971 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / OPC Warns Against Staging Biafra Protest In South West / Stop The Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu- OPC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Arysexy:
I spit and throw cattarrh on the useless oba face. Bastard!

OPC should do their worst already, foolish man worshippers!

You and your likes should stop already. Abusing the Oba will never solve anything rather it will create more tension. I haven't even had any of you abusing the Ezes who were clapping while the Oba was making those unfortunate statements. Lagos belong to the Oba and like the Igbos say, you cannot claim superiority in another man's house.

I will not accept it if someone constantly abuse my Igwe and I'm sure most Lagosians won't want their traditional institution maligned. Enough of all these.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by meccuno: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

investment is a business decision, your business men invested in yorubaland because it is suitable to grow businesses not cos we need you here..... If you're so keen on developing your region, unanimously agree to go back to the east to build it cos frankly you won't be missed here.... if we were your enemies as you fool.isly believe trust me you would not thrive in the west as your shops will be burnt regularly as it was done in the North..... If yorubas were like igbo we would have killed ourselves till there's none left in this country....

there are so many igbo businesses flourishing in the North so what's ur point? I don't hear the Northerners tell the igbos that they accommodate them and they treat them well so they should shut up and not express themselves when aggrieved .....I don't hear these same comments in PH....I don't hear it in Edo state......I don't hear it in Kano.....I don't hear these accommodating statements in abuja.......u don't hear the sultan of sokoto make these kinds of statements even if they have their own hate too....which every tribe does.....so why is it like a hit track in lagos most especially that they won't allow us rest...?? Is lagos state the only major state in Nigeria where you have igbos?? Its not like as if when the igbos came the obas called them and dashed them wives,lands and gave them properties......whatever they have they worked for it and they pay their taxes......even if yall decide to be violent and start burning and destroying properties,there would still be igbos doing their business......please stop these talk....all tribes accommodate even the northerners are very nice people just that religion wahala......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by seanbond00(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
kabiyesi ohh!! May your ogogoro never run dry!! May your lagoon never overflow!! May the tree that produce thee royal weed bloom in rainy season and in dry season as well!!! KABIYESI OHHHHHHH!! grin grin

You are so barbaric and a disgrace to all gentlemen on naira land irrespective of tribe.

I expect you to insult me. So won't be surprised.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Bucacious: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
The oba has denigrated his seat. No apologies for any unbecoming response from anyone against an oba who speaks like a "motor park tout." OPC should find something else to do.
in other news, I find it uncharitable that most yorubas cite Lagos as an example of yorubas being tolerant forgetting Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. These mischievous people should for once cite one of the core yorubas states to prove their hospitable nature. Who are they deceiving

na wa oo. so the oba should be beheaded to appease the igbos na. tell me, wat part of yoruba land isnt the igbos accommodated? the oba was misunderstood, Period! Abuja is now the capital go and do the way u like there now. Anyway, its no onez fault. this is wat Jona and PDP wants. politics by ethnicity. God will disgrace u all. I am a lagosian and Lagosian really need to beware. this was wat the fulanis did in ilorin!!! u can abusr me if u like. OYO for u
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by favour101(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bleep Akiolu,Bleep OPC and all ofe mmanu supporting Akiolu's nasty act

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by dapsonlou(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eyepencil:
YOLOBARS ARE BASTARDS

OPC ARE FOOLS

OBA OF LAGOS IS AN EDIOT

OYA BITE ME grin grin

Go and bite your mother oloshi
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
OPC are just noisemakers like their basket mouth Oba..The bastard Oba and OPC can go to hell...
my brother i know you are really angry. But this has to stop let us not shit for church,try and be a little respectful so we can both tell our father the oba that we dont want favorism in our country it will not be easy but it can be achieved my our generation. I love you no matter what.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by austinvsb1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
put a dp on your profile so I can be sure that you really exist not some robot from Mars speaking!!! grin!! In short drop ya number and me halla you!!! angry!!! YORUBA ASSSHOLE! cheesy grin

See a stu.pid coward hiding behind keyboard. You dropped a fake number all in the name of proving you are a strong man but you are nothing but a weakling. Typical chestbeater. I have called the number you dropped earlier 08024312010 more than 5 times and the response is 'this number is not available on the airtel netwokr"!! Drop a number that connects and state ur location to the girl that calls you. Come back here and drop the testimony of the life changing experience! Ode oshii!

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
itetemi:

and the way you people are going about it, there will be another reaction to this overdo by igbos and guess what, the ibos are the loosers.

You guys are good at noisemaking.

Every sane person should condemn the hate speech from the king, Igbo or not.

Preye na Ijaw name!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Thunder blast bastards like u May leper wither d fingers u used to type this balderdash.

Which of the yorubas apologised? Did u say oba chief deny? Have u watched d video?

U and ur likes are wild animals. Thunder finish u there. Goat!
I don't need to trade words with you.You are already showing the feature of a bastard I talked about.Very soon,you will soon be sent back to where you belong.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Bucacious: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lemon12:
Middle finger to the oba

Oba Rilwan is an ediot
am sure u can even insult your father too. haba! isnt this too much!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by AgentMS: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Octaves:
your people are the ones crying a river. Their dulling selves can't keep up with the igbos hence the bitterness and complaints- igbo this igbo that. Not that we want the land but as long as there is one Nigeria, You guys cant even force us out of Lagos else naija will be a thing of the past. Deluded tribalist

You can even hug a 10000KVA if you are pained, I care less.

We are not related to you in anyway and do not care a hoot about you. Coming to our prosperous land to call it a no man's land can only lead to one thing --- TOTAL ANNIHILIATION.

It is the person that has not seen Shango in action before, that spreads mat and watch when he is vituperating.

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Eyepencil: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
dapsonlou:

Go and bite your mother oloshi
COME LICK MY TOES grin grin
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Octaves(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
AgentMS:

You can even hug a 10000KVA if you are pained, I care less.

We are not related to you in anyway and do not care a hoot about you. Coming to our prosperous land to call it a no man's land can only lead to one thing --- TOTAL ANNIHILIATION.

It is the person that has not seen Shango in action before, that spreads mat and watch when he is vituperating.
Bye Bye
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by redsun(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Octaves:
your people are the ones crying a river. Their dulling selves can't keep up with the igbos hence the bitterness and complaints- igbo this igbo that. Not that we want the land but as long as there is one Nigeria, You guys cant even force us out of Lagos else naija will be a thing of the past. Deluded tribalist

They are thinking like tribesmen,totally oblivious of the basic concept of why people live together. They misunderstood the evolutionary concept of hunter gathering,small settlements,hamlets,towns, cities, municipalities, states,countries,regions and continents. And even space.

They killed millions of igbos to keep Nigeria together,yet they are the ones already tired of the units n. If they dont want one country, let the country split up amicably, then the people will know their places.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by seanbond00(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
woodcook:
Just the way they cautioned their people when they were insulting office of the presidency.

OK. Now I see where the bitterness stems from.

You lost the presidency.
Lol.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by wildikeman(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
chemicool:

You skull must be filled with sewage before you could make such a bad statement again an Oodua monarch. Omo eni ko le buru kale fun ekun paje.
Sie sind ein vollständiger Narr. what has the Oba done for ur sorry ass that you are defending him? He doesn't even know if you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Kazzman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deltagiant:
Black Africans are most times stupid. So "sacredness of the stool" must be defended even when the occupier is threatening the lives of innocent law abiding people? You guys must be big time jokers!!!!!

Leaders that were one zillion times more powerful than the Oba of Lagos Island were dethroned and even killed cos of their demeanor.
Would an Akiolu even shine the shoes of Hitler or Musolinni? NO

Idiiots!
Thank God you are not a black man....See nonsense and irresponsible talk from your stinking mouth.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by nosike3(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
austinvsb1:

See a stu.pid coward hiding behind keyboard. You dropped a fake number all in the name of proving you are a strong man but you are nothing but a weakling. Typical chestbeater. I have called the number you dropped earlier 08024312010 more than 5 times and the response is 'this number is not available on the airtel netwokr"!! Drop a number that connects and state ur location to the girl that calls you. Come back here and drop the testimony of the life changing experience! Ode oshii!
Omo yoruba jati jati!!! Put +234 and call me again!! Son of a dog! grin

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by puzo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deltagiant:
Black Africans are most times stupid. So "sacredness of the stool" must be defended even when the occupier is threatening the lives of innocent law abiding people? You guys must be big time jokers!!!!!

Leaders that were one zillion times more powerful than the Oba of Lagos Island were dethroned and even killed cos of their demeanor.

Idiiots!

Can the British allow their QUEEN to be talked to any how?
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by bayulll01(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
bright007:
OPC?......so they got guts to come out and talk!!

After all their empty propaganda of delivering 5 million votes to GEJ yet they couldn't deliver one thousand.

OPC is just like Akiolu the talkative, empty rants without action

Stupiid slutty it was gani adams factions that promise the clueless gej 6million vote,empty brain on fine face when it happens now you all will be the first to run to the village go ask your fathers the outcomes of the civil war
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by seanbond00(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
dearpreye:

You guys are good at noisemaking.

Every sane person should condemn the hate speech from the king, Igbo or not.

Preye na Ijaw name!

That's not the point oga.

Yes, the oba erred and he has been cautioned.
The point now is that why is the oba debacle overflogged?
Lets all move on.

Or is the oba representing all yoruba in Lagos.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by wildikeman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bucacious:

na wa oo. so the oba should be beheaded to appease the igbos na. tell me, wat part of yoruba land isnt the igbos accommodated? the oba was misunderstood, Period! Abuja is now the capital go and do the way u like there now. Anyway, its no onez fault. this is wat Jona and PDP wants. politics by ethnicity. God will disgrace u all. I am a lagosian and Lagosian really need to beware. this was wat the fulanis did in ilorin!!! u can abusr me if u like. OYO for u
okay the fulanis even kicked ur asses in illorin and u guys can't do shiit Men unu bu ndi cowards oo...
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
LOOK... nosike3, YOUR NUMBER IS NOT GOING, PUT YOUR REAL NUMBER OR YOUR ARE JUST A BLUFFING IDIO.T angry
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by yeebhoes: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
The OPC faction should shut up!
The Oba of Lagos stool was denigrated the moment it became an exclusive preserve of Tinubu.
When a drug addict is responsible for appointing Obas, this is what you get.

Amadi, Tell your drunk senile father at home to shut up, you uncultured yeeboe monkey. You all wake your foolish father with sliding tackle every morning, thats why you have no respect. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by walemoney007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
Anierobi Nosike is my name.. 08024312010 my number.. you want a challenge? Tell me where to meet you and lets know who the bigger coward is!
see dis mumu,can u com to ebute in bariga,b xpectin my call....una go just dey form yeye actor online,d nomba u gave me 'is not available on d airtel network' was wot i heard wen i called it....u are a coward and am sure dats not ur name too.shame on d fool1sh 6 pple dat lik ur useless comment
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Scared stool my black nyash.

Ara gba gbuo unu na oba eberibe unu.

Nanzenz.angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by ngcars(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
cool
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by hayatou27: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lemon12:
Middle finger to the oba

Oba Rilwan is an ediot
God punish you and your ancestors, awon omo ibo omo ale oshi. God punish the whole of your lineage.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I seriously don't understand how some people can be so daft.

A supposed elder disrespected/insulted himself first by talking like a hediot and these ones are warning against insulting him?

May amadioha visit them and that f00l of an Oba with great fury.

3 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by xhamel88: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deltagiant:

Idiiots!

This is one of the goats that has mixed with humans. You can hide online and be disrespectful. You are one of those BH are looking for.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
[s]
Mykevp2p:

You and your likes should stop already. Abusing the Oba will never solve anything rather it will create more tension. I haven't even had any of you abusing the Ezes who were clapping while the Oba was making those unfortunate statements. Lagos belong to the Oba and like the Igbos say, you cannot claim superiority in another man's house.

I will not accept it if someone constantly abuse my Igwe and I'm sure most Lagosians won't want their traditional institution maligned. Enough of all these.
[/s]

Go and sit down.

Guess when deji of akure was chased down d thrown for pouring his enstranged wife hot ash, his throne was not desecrated, or is it bc a yoruba was involved?

I can see How tribalistic some of u are, apologies to d well mannered yorubas, But most of u are very silly.

U are yapping dust bc igbos is involved this time. A king that mess up his throne does not deserve to be spared most especially an arrogant one like oba akiolu.

APC did not insult ndigbo, so the so called apology never existed. The oba must apologise or keep receiving insult.

I refuse to respect oba akiolu henceforth and all igbos should do same. U cant match on d head of a whole ethnic group and expect commendation.

Oba akiolu is a foolish bastard untill he apologises.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.