Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times (643 Views)

Question: Why Do Guys Most Times,sleep Immediately After Sex / It Still Hurts Me Every Day. I Just Pray That Dad Won’t Do This To Another Child / Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by Hardeysolution(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
It has happened to me two times now and i don't want to blame it on anybody. I all of a sudden, just broke up with my gurlfriend. I have had like four 'real' gurlfriends in which this same thing happens. I just tell them that i need to be alone, that i hate what love means. I don't knw why i want to be single when i don't wish to. Please, do you think my girlfriend's uncaring attitude caused it, though they are trying? Or their little attention? Please has it happened to you before? Tell me something to do
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by agohmamuda(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wait !!!! I don't want to give you one advise now and then NL will give u another. The advice we're gonna make use of is gonna be made known by ..... grin
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by ilovecritics(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
I rushed to check if the OP na woman..
But I'm leaving same way I came in..

*Teleports out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by waistaa(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
ilovecritics:

. Op first of all comot d solutions wey come wiv ur name and wait lemme secure a visa to yankee rehab e go make sense thereto tell them ur wahala.or u come make I teach u how to hate and nt love grin
ilovecritics:

. Op first of all comot d solutions wey come wiv ur name and wait lemme secure a visa to yankee rehab e go make sense thereto tell them ur wahala.or u come make I teach u how to hate and nt love
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Learner, dude stop being so emotional like you are displaying here, that's definitely what is scaring them all away
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by 25omega(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
poster

you are obviously not learning anything from your past relationships. If you keep dating the same women with the same attitudes, you will always come to the same conclusion of wanting to be single because the women you continue to date are uncaring as you say.

yes its impossible to figure out that a person is one way after having just met them but once you figure out how she is it's best to actually leave like you have been doing because there is no point in being with someone you aren't happy with. I say this to say, revise what you find attractive in women or maybe, be friends first before you move to relationship status or just keep dating them until you find the right woman for you.
There is certainly nothing wrong with wanting out of a bad relationship. What would be wrong would be you staying with someone while you are unhappy.
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by Leyqute(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Make I book space b4 e make FP
Re: Help Me! Love Hurts Me Most Times by Hardeysolution(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
I develop hatred all of a sudden. I don't know why! I just hate anything called 'Love'

(1) (Reply)

Personally Composed Love Messages / Celebrities Who Ended Up Homeless / How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.