Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! (2219 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
...You invite babe to Resturant, Cinema or disco parrrry and guess what....she spends the whole evening sendin text messages to **nobody**...why?..ladies, you think u can desive us?.. pls *STOP THIS $HIT COZZ WE HATE IT!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by sinaj(f): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
I dnt gerit
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Behira(f): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
lol i gerrit cheesy
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by dgalon(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
that's wat i called "cork teaser"

ws
London Paris newyork will tel u more
it's a movie.
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2016
I think that only happens when the guy in question is boring, not lively.. So its better i bring out my phone & start texting whoever, if the guy is not intresting to be with. grin wink
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Finally the London guy obsessed with Nigerian forum receives the sense gift I sent.

How was the sense bro... Hope it size your skull?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Pheals(f): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Oga Cork. Wetin happen naw cheesy
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Yuneehk(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Forgive introverted beings like us. We prefer to look at our phones. But if you're funny, lively, and know how to keep up a good convo, we might just come outta our shells and have a nice time with you.

Simply means Op is one borrriiiiinnnng person grin

What's this one underneath me saying?? Mtchewww
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2016
What's dis one up saying? Mchew.
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Like seriously texting durin a date is a bad habit, weda either of the two people meeting is boring or not.
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yeye thread grin
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyT:
Yeye thread grin

^^^this one definately wears Burka! angry
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by fairlyusedpant: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yuneehk:
Forgive introverted beings like us. We prefer to look at our phones. But if you're funny, lively, and know how to keep up a good convo, we might just come outta our shells and have a nice time with you.

babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo dumebi, the girl i saw wearing bumshorts along pino pino street, opposite okija filling station at lekki phase 10?
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Yuneehk(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo dumebi, the girl i saw wearing bumshorts along pino pino street, opposite okija filling station at lekki phase 10?
Yours is quite "Similiar" too. My name is just Chukwudumebi not titilayo dumebi. Could have been me you saw sha
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

^^^this one definately wears Burka! angry

Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Yuneehk:

Yours is quite "Similiar" too. My name is just Chukwudumebi not titilayo dumebi. Could have been me you saw sha
fairlyusedpant:

she just told you her name..And she is My gf from abakaliki...So stay off man.
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=ivyT post=46206137][/quote]

...ilitrracy is a disease...u r one big illlitarate(no oofense) undecided
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by fairlyusedpant: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
doctorkush:
she just told you her name..And she is My gf from abakaliki...So stay off man.
ha, your face looks familiar, you resemble one mad man i use to see around yaba side opposite odukeke bar joint, they use to call you ori agbameta One K, am not surprised , you are surely the person
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by fairlyusedpant: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyT:
Yeye thread grin
i said it, your face looks familiar, are you sister tinuke, the woman that use to teach us physics and chemistry at odukeke buneme nursery and primary school?
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by fairlyusedpant: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yuneehk:

ehen, it maybe you sha, you put on green lipsticks and you have a big back side, it looks like you have lots of boyfriends here on nairaland shey?
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yuneehk:

What's this one underneath me saying?? Mtchewww

^^^Ther they are^^^ y'all see as shes writting story like radio talkin witout battery....Yekini is the kinda spagamental chick u take to dinner, Cinema or disco parrrys that spend the whole evening texting air....U see them?? undecided
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

ha, your face looks familiar, you resemble one mad man i use to see around yaba side opposite odukeke bar joint, they use to call you ori agbameta One K, am not surprised , you are surely the person
aah! so much evil..Y? Person no fit follow you play again?
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

i said it, your face looks familiar, are you sister tinuke, the woman that use to teach us physics and chemistry at odukeke buneme nursery and primary school?

Mehn dat sounds so ghetto and haggard
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

...ilitrracy is a disease...u r one big illlitarate(no oofense) undecided

Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=ivyT post=46215650][/quote]

Sandra...may i remind u sinse u ask that i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot....do u hava car? F***K NO...this are the kinda chicks that text in church service!! undecided
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

Sandra...may i remind u sinse u ask that i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot....do u hava car? F***K NO...this are the kinda chicks that text in church service!! undecided

Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

..bro... ivyT iz ugly..thank God u all so noticed! wink
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=ivyT post=46215808][/quote]

is that Donald Trump?...((mugu)) undecided
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don't really understand the reason for the thread ..
But let me keep observing...
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

is that Donald Trump?...((mugu)) undecided

Ur papa

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't really understand the reason for the thread ..

But let me keep observing...

Exactly o.op get empty brain undecided
Re: Ladies..if u spent most times sendin text messages, you not a wifey material!!! by ivyT(f): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

..bro... ivyT iz ugly..thank God u all so noticed! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. / When The Wrong Person Loves You Right / Has Anyone Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.