Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23666 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

U must have seen all my comments to judge that way .. Ur entitled
No hard feelings.
So, you can't be cricticize without getting emotional?
I'm sorry.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

My girl is backgringrin
With all those names you mentioned, i'm now convinced you are Ogugua88. grin

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol exactly
Uve figured Op out.... N they took the bait too.

Abi oooo... Hehehehee

Its only funny some pipu tk it to hrt, like they wished it was their moniker Op put up.

Jealousy tiinssss grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:

No hard feelings.
I'm sorry.

How is that emotional saying ur entitled to ur opinion or cant u read ..
Cuz u said DEFINATELY in ur previous comment i thought oh mayb she seen all my comment so thats fair .. Wts the issue lol wow

U read my comment and had to quote me whose emotional undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:

No hard feelings.
I'm sorry.
wtf is that self affiliated symptom of munoracy?

the _foolish hooha_ that created this bullonous thread was biased and just posted that dung shiii here based on his friendship level with the aforementioned ladies...
so stop fvvvvcking being a sissy...

6 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:

With all those names, you mentioned, i'm now convinced you are Ogugua88. grin

You are wrong, please.....

Why do you think I'm her
State your reasons please......
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Abi oooo... Hehehehee

Its only funny some pipu tk it to hrt, like they wished it was their moniker Op put up.

Jealousy tiinssss grin

Lool

He set trap see them lol licking it up

Its soo funny how ppl rise to it sha but like i said its entertainment anything for traffic .. Its no biggie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Mr"shares" you better pray they don't if they do romance section is going down. You think is the likes of missclassy,nneka123,rubey,ireneony that is keeping thousands here? NOPE these are the 3

No one is keeping anyone here Mr Man of List. Get that!!!!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by tdayof(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
oga how your plans dey go na?
when you dey pass
17th.. I really need to chat with you but I don't have your pin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Oahray: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Aśs-licking just got real and 'he' has a nairaland handle cool

3 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lool

He set trap see them lol licking it up

Its soo funny how ppl rise to it sha but like i said its entertainment anything for traffic .. Its no biggie

Babe u have spoken my mind jaree. Truth is I enjoy all dis bashing, ranting and squabbles. It keeps the fun going here. I mean we can't be reading serious threads evry now and then.

Naija got loads of serious crap nd so do oda parts of the world. NL is a place to unwind and laugh all the stress away.

We really can't do without the critics too. They are just part of the whole fun puzzle.

grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
tdayof:
17th.. I really need to chat with you but I don't have your pin
Email me.your pin i'll chat you up
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Babe u have spoken my mind jaree. Truth is I enjoy all dis bashing, ranting and squabbles. It keeps the fun going here. I mean we can't be reading serious threads evry now and then.

Naija got loads of serious crap nd so do oda parts of the world. NL is a place to unwind and laugh all the stress away.

We really can't do without the critics too. They are just part of the whole fun puzzle.

grin

Exactly but some ppl dont see the fun .. They get worked up maybe if Op includes their names they will be at peace grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jacksparriw1207 how body

Lol u didnt take the bait right grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by tdayof(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
Email me.your pin i'll chat you up
5597705E
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by cherryice(f): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala got herslf huge fans lol

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
tdayof:
5597705E
sent.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by free2ryhme: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.
I have seen couple of girls post like her she is a ROLE-MODEL no doubt.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!

don't deceive yourself ( yourselves) they will come and go nairaland will remain

sexkillz is a reminder
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fans ! Lol not one fan oh

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Okay..but who cares though.. save for lala, the
rest can go to Sambisa for all we care ..
the one on number two especially doesn't even make any impact, positively or negatively.. Just an over-hyped long-necked giraffe with a pretty face and lot of likes ....

how old are you?

3 Likes

missclasssy:

You are wrong, please.....

Why do you think I'm her
State your reasons please......
With your seriousbabe and numerous monikers, how did you know about blakket(sexskill) when he came aboard and you opened a thread about having a crush on him?.

You are Ogugua.
Btw, you type flawlessly and write Igbo partially just like her angry

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
I know u lie... Ur lips are moving#well technically ur texting... But all d same
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly but some ppl dont see the fun .. They get worked up maybe if Op includes their names they will be at peace grin

Hahahahhaha, Abi oooo. Well its badbellle tins sha. Some have been here since NL was commissioned and yet they don't get the kinda hype my lalacious nd her friends gett.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by tdayof(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
sent.
kindly resend... bikonu.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

baba, you know see as i make record today? i sure say na me be d 1st person wey go receive 2bans in a day. . .

mods hate me sha.

U sef too stubborn naaa. U just dey brk NL rule anyhw.

Hehehehehe
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahhaha, Abi oooo. Well its badbellle tins sha. Some have been here since NL was commissioned and yet they don't get the kinda hype my lalacious nd her friends gett.

cheesy ur making me laugh ...

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

U sef too stubborn naaa. U just dey brk NL rule anyhw.

Hehehehehe

No mind am lol

Orijin u better man up ... Make una re evaluate una strategy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:

With your seriousbabe and numerous monikers, how did you know about blakket(sexskill) when he came aboard and you opened a thread about having a crush on him?.

You are Ogugua.
Btw, you type flawlessly and write Igbo partially just like her angry

False assertion, dear.......
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
tdayof:
kindly resend... bikonu.
SENT

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

baba, you know see as i make record today? i sure say na me be d 1st person wey go receive 2bans in a day. . .

mods hate me sha.

not true. I was actually banned 4 times in less than 12 hours. I accumulated a total of 35 yrs ban cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

?

~ I thought we had a pact that says we don't quote or mention each other.. Can't you mind your own goddamn business for Kendrick Lamar's sake? ... goodbye tongue stop tagging ! I don't know you.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:
I keep telling you son stop projecting your family dynamics and you personal issues on me.

Ugly people say ugly things. So I dnt blame you.
Lol! If my life was based on the ramblings of a lil boy who is angry at the world then and only then would I kill myself.

you got that right!
Just like how u insulted my mum...may i add 'unprovoked' wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.