Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23671 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
yeye thread
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ Naijaboi be acting like a saint..putting smileys and acting all good..
You didn't know when you came here and started playing MIND GAMES with me and saying ffucked up shit about rejection just to make your little girlfriend feel fly at my own detriment...
After they start something, they start claiming innocent..
Pusssies like you deserve to be shot!

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
richommie:

laqunna...I dey suprise ooo..

I think say aromo don repent ooo. grin

#YOLO

Ehnn. You still dey for nl cheesy
Aromo will never repent.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Yes Fight! Fight fools fight!!!! Fight!!!
****Chews popcorn****
grin grin grin

gringrin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by MrBasketball: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

@bold..there's nothing like buffoned and biggotery .
I made a punctuation mistake and you are having organs about it when you are the one murdering English.
Don't they this next time kid...[s]I'm more intelligent and educated than you can ever be.D grin

and stop quoting me Stan...You are only pained that I'm superior to you in all angles of life..I won't reply ya jealous rants again cos its obvious you have been holding a grudge against me...lilliputian[/s].
what in tha world is wrong with this community secoundary school dropout?
i wouldnt wanna delve into all this balderdash.....stuupid insecured hooha...
who asked you boud educational qualifications? grin grin grin
ask of vj in shenyang,china and what he is currently doing grin

xlyic nitwit...

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Aromo will never repent.

~ Aromo this Aromo that..
Did you check what the other person did? You are not acting like a big brother.. You are supposed to support me not oppose. These niggas are painting me as a villain but I'm not the bad guy here.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Aromo this Aromo that..
Did you check what the other person did? You are not acting like a big brother.. You are supposed to support me not oppose.

It was too much.

Calm down joor.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagunna1:

It was too much.

Calm down joor.

~ Aight..later
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

gringrin
You still dey, you no go contest? grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Naijaboi be acting like a saint..putting smileys and acting all good..
You didn't know when you came here and started playing MIND GAMES with me and saying ffucked up shit about rejection just to make your little girlfriend feel fly at my own detriment...
After they start something, they start claiming innocent..
Pusssies like you deserve to be shot!
Nigga seriously?
If not that it's against NL rules to expose private chats I think we would have been through with this issue long ago.

You know what you did and what you are doing right now.

What's my fhuucking business with being a saint? undecided

6 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by LewisO: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided

Still trying to figure how dumb this (op) really is.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Two guys fighting because of a woman
SMH

Funny enough, the lady is just watching things unfold while the others battle themselves in a game of words

Total Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by tdayof(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[font=courier] [size=11pt]what in tha world is wrong with this community secoundary school dropout?
i wouldnt wanna delve into all this balderdash.....stuupid insecured hooha...
who asked you boud educational qualifications? grin grin grin
[b]ask of vj in shenyang,china and what he is currently doing
t
grin guy chill oooo...
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Aromo will never repent.

yes ooo..text rap battle don fade nah
and I no sabi do audio rap battle nah. grin

diaris still hope.
aromo go repent only if teddy go accept hin c/o grin

#YOLO
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
You still dey, you no go contest? grin grin grin

I don't give a fvck about that competitiongringrin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nigga seriously?
If not that it's against NL rules to expose private chats I think we would have been through with this issue long ago.

You know what you did and what you are doing right now.

What's my fhuucking business with being a saint? undecided

~ Is intrusion of privacy and personal space not also a violation of the rule. if it is, then why did you bring up my convo with her..oh I know why..you want everybody to know your little girlfriend is so faithful to you.. right?
I told you that you are immature.. I know what I did? please what did I do? cos I don't know what you are talking about. I only said she's Over-Hyped and its not because of whatever we had... grow up princess. I'm not bashing her...She's an over-hyped bimbo and there's proof to back it up

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
tdayof:
grin guy chill oooo...
oga how your plans dey go na?
when you dey pass
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247, matured advice? OP, i'm sure you meant derailing threads with chit-chats and annoying shorthands.

Anyway, maybe i'm oblivious of her matured advice.

#No hard feelings, She might be having matured comments but definitely not matured advice.

7 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't give a fvck about that competitiongringrin
Why? Please just give half a fück, i'm not asking for a full fück, just half grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:
Lala247, matured advice? OP, i'm sure you meant derailing threads with chit-chats and annoying shorthands.

#No hard feelings, She might be having matured comments but definitely not matured advice.
U must have seen all my comments to judge that way .. Ur entitled
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guys on girls
Girls on girls nah wah oh
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Why? Please just give half a fück, i'm not asking for a full fück, just half grin grin grin

Okay, just half grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

Really appriciate it smiley
Agree with the other two ladies .. Put a big smile on my face .. wink
Really appreciate gini? Lmaoooo! Joker!

OP,you must be high on granulated ewedu

4 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vickybee:

My girl is backgringrin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Okay, just half grin
Good! I don't give a flying fück about the competition too, I just need someone to help me highlight the Gbagauns in the contestants' interviews grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lol grin knew it will piss few ppl off

Its just for fun, op just likes controversial threads,

Got him 8 pages of ppl bashing us so i guess its entertainment for ulot
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.
I have seen couple of girls post like her she is a ROLE-MODEL no doubt.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!

OgAaaa!!! Na wa 4 u oooooo. I agree with the short narrative on each moniker. But your title is way out of linee. Like seriously?? Follow them to where oooo??

Just another very controversial title. Nwaz it would generate lots of argument, bashing and traffic.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

OgAaaa!!! Na wa 4 u oooooo. I agree with the short narrative on each moniker. But your title is way out of linee. Like seriously?? Follow them to where oooo??

Just another very controversial title. Nwaz it would generate lots of argument, bashing and traffic.

Lol exactly
Uve figured Op out.... N they took the bait too.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

Really appriciate it smiley
Agree with the other two ladies .. Put a big smile on my face .. wink

daviyjones:

Is the truth, you are one of a kind.

Stop dt tin daviyjoness. Nor dey use style tell my crush swt swt tinsss.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Stop dt tin daviyjoness. Nor dey use style tell my crush swt swt tinsss.

Lol u ehh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.