Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23667 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol you expect my Gf to hide things from me? cheesy

If your girlfriend does it,,well mine doesn't. smiley

And I wonder what's the difference between a bìtch and a bìatch? grin

Maybe someone can help me explain that. grin

Anyway,,i'm fhuucking out like you said. cool

~ I don't care about your girlfriend or you. .I asked a rhetorical question and answered it myself..
Stop quoting or mentioning me...
Happy married life.hasta La vista..I don't give a somersaulting and flying ffuck. ..just call me when y'all break up, so I can come get my chunk of meat.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:
You're so cute grin that's why I love you. Truth is your thang grin

Where you been? undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beats me why Romancelanders think Nairaland revolves around them.

Out of those monikers mentioned, only Marieolae that I know very well. undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Where you been? undecided

Nl and the fakes and haters. I needed a break from it all so I went ghost mode lol.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I don't care about your girlfriend or you. .I asked a rhetorical question and answered it myself..
Stop quoting or mentioning me...
Happy married life.hasta La vista..I don't give a somersaulting and flying ffuck.
Neither do we. grin
You can go hit on another guy's girlfriend.

In real life I mean. wink

8 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by ivyy(f): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
good morning ivyy angry

Good evening darl angry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Nl and the fakes and haters. I needed a break from it all so I went ghost mode lol.
And you deactivated?

Hmmm,,some serious shii.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Neither do we. grin
You can go hit on another guy's girlfriend.

In real life I mean. wink

~ I didn't ask you to care .
go read the post up again..call me when you love-birds have broken up so I can laugh my oesophagus out..
and taking about hitting another Guy's girlfriend, you should count yourself lucky that I haven't met your chick physically ..

~ I don't why dimple is thinking she has haters ..smh..such a paranoid woman, yet she's always quoting me..
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
that is total fvcking undiluted bullshiiit darkrebel...

it pains me when a guy or (kid) rather snuggles after everything under skirt as if they are mentally deranged....

stop fvvcking force yourself on ladies...talk about self respect and ego...
we cool homie aint fuvvking got time for e-wars now...
?

8 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
ivyy:

Good evening darl angry
shocked shocked
what time is it?? angry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I didn't ask you to care .
go read the post up against..call me when you love-birds have broken up so I can laugh my oesophagus out..

~ I don't why dimple is thinking she has haters ..smh..such a paranoid woman, yet she's always quoting me..
i never said we were getting married. grin

My simple point is don't start insulting or bashing a girl simply because she ain't interested in you.

It ain't cool. undecided

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vjsmiles

I haven't even sent more than 4 pms since I registered..if sending pms just to chat is a crime to you, then that's not my business mate... I don't chase things under skirts, things under skirts chase me.
You don't know me at all...You think I compliment girls online in reality? hehe I show no mercy..

Your peace treaty has been declined..stay on your lane and I'll stay on mine..
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
Vjsmiles

I haven't even sent more than 4 pms since I registered..if sending pms just to chat is a crime to you, then that's not my business mate... I don't chase things under skirts, things under skirts chase me.
You don't know me at all...You think I compliment girls online in reality? hehe I show no mercy..

Your peace treaty has been declined..stay on your lane and I'll stay on mine..
fvvcking Bleep that..
who wanna make some frivolous peace treaty with you?
tcheeeeew get a fvcking life...
i'm done

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

i never said we were getting married. grin

My simple point is don't start insulting or bashing a girl simply because she ain't interested in you.

It ain't cool. undecided

~ I already told you that you are mentally drunk.
I'm not interested in your little girlfriend as well and I'm not bashing her..I only said she's over-hyped and its not because of what transpired between us..
You're so immature that you had to bring something that happened off NL just to bring a brother down and embarrass him. Bros over Hos .. smh
I'm starting to think she's the one with the dick and you are the one with the pussssy...Quit acting like a ninny.

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by ivyy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
shocked shocked
what time is it?? angry

7:30 sad

Pm by the way grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
fvvcking Bleep that..
who wanna make some frivolous peace treaty with you?
tcheeeeew get a fvcking life...
i'm done

~ I'm already got one.. Like I told you before, stop tryna make yourself relevant. Puppet
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

I'm not interested in your little girlfriend as well and I'm not bashing her..I only said she's over-hyped and its not because of transpired between us..
You're so immature that you had to bring something that happened off NL just to bring a brother down and embarrass him. Bros over Hos .. smh
I'm starting to think she's the one with the dick and you are the one with the pussssy...Quit acting like a ninny.
This must be some sort of Joke. grin

Look who's talking about maturity grin

Okay o cheesy

Honestly I wanted to keep it as low as it could be. But I couldn't stand it when you had to bring the anger of what happened offline to NL.

It's a different case if she offended you here on NL.

I wouldn't have budged,,trust me.

Nobody is trying to bring you down bro.
You are the one trying to bring another girl down simply because of reasons best known to you.

Gosh i'm tired of dragging this with you.

7 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

This must be some sort of Joke. grin

Look who's talking about maturity grin

Okay o cheesy

~ Stop putting those Smileys dude..I ain't playing or joking with you nigga!

If you didn't have the brain of a three year old, why would you bring some thing that happened off nl here.
and why would you start acting all jittery when I asked your little girlfriend to send me a mail .
You started acting so scared and insecure that I thought you were gonna have a hypertension cheesy
Is she too good for you..tell me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

I'm not interested in your little girlfriend as well and I'm not bashing her..I only said she's over-hyped and its not because of what transpired between us..

Bro I thought u changed,after ur reconciliation with cherry.ice?

#YOLO
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yes Fight! Fight fools fight!!!! Fight!!!
****Chews popcorn****
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ @ Naijaboy ..stop saying I'm unleashing my anger on her..
I didn't only talk about her..I only said she's over-hyped. Is that bashing ?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by iPrevail(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kidults everywhere! ..Mofos who've refused to grow up.. Ya expect common sense to be spoon-fed to ya uh?
Ya ability to construct demeaning and insultive comments doesn't in anyway indicate you posses any actual sense ..morons!
Some of ya in real life can't even look up to the face of some of da peepz ya insulting.. How pathetic!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
richommie:

Bro I thought u changed,after ur reconciliation with cherry.ice?

#YOLO

~ Stop nose poking if you don't know the situation on ground. and pleaseeeeeee stop tagging me. bye
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ You mentioned Naijaboi cos you craved for attention. If I tell you what your friends say about you, you would have committed suicide since time memorial..
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? A 28 year old ugly flea with two kids that don't even know their fathers..I said fathers cos they belong to two different men.
Where are their dead-beat dads?

~Try closing your legs more oaf..and quit smoking dust. its really ffucking up your cerebrospinal fluid.

Paranoid Purple goblin!..You need Rehab

Damn!!!

Aromo, you are insane.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by whizqueen(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nawa oo... if this two guys see themselves now iffa hear say den no SHARE blood. grin cheesy grin

Hian its okay! Naijaboiy n thedarkrebel angry

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
~ I'm not the villain here... I only said that girl was over-hyped and some dude started crying more than the bereaved and started saying it cos of something that happened off nl when its not.
.I don't need friends okay.. but y'all should stop all these ccocksucking and dickriding.. because naijaboi has more influence in this particular section doesn't mean he's right.. get your own mind and stop being a follower...

I'm out of this filthy thread. !

3 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Damn!!!

Aromo, you are insane.

laqunna...I dey suprise ooo..

I think say aromo don repent ooo. grin

#YOLO
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I'm already got one.. Like I told you before, stop tryna make yourself relevant. Puppet
[b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOUR F.O.O.L.I.S.H.N.E.S.S is hereditary
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ I'm not the villain here... I only said that girl was over-hyped and some dude started crying more than the bereaved and started saying it cos of something that happened off nl when its not.
.I don't need friends okay.. but y'all should stop all these ccocksucking and dickriding.. because naijaboi has more influence in this particular section doesn't mean he's right [/b]get your own mind and stop being a follower...

I'm out of this filthy thread. !
[b] that is ffvcking bullshit....
influence or no influence you guys have brains and IQs(his might be higher than yours)
it all depends on how you carry your self...
be a mottttttherfucker?be ready to lick pampers...
cool,calm,collected?the influence will increase speedily so dude calm down and so ffvucking be yourself....
i can feel your heartbeat it is above average grin

4 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:

vjsmiles:
[b] [font=courier] [size=11pt] oh fvvuck that...
your private convo aint my business...
your ranting like a mad dog on heat over a girl who prolly doesnt wants affiliates with you is so [b] fvvcking buffoned

u aint got time for such [b] biggotery
....so swerve [/b]

@bold..there's nothing like buffoned and biggotery .
I made a punctuation mistake and you are having orgams about it when you are the one murdering English.
Don't try this next time kid...I'm more intelligent and educated than you can ever be.

and stop quoting me Stan...You are only pained that I'm superior to you in all angles of life..I won't reply ya jealous rants again cos its obvious you have been holding a grudge against me...lilliputian.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
whizqueen:
Nawa oo... if this two guys see themselves now iffa hear say den no SHARE blood. grin cheesy grin

Hian its okay! Naijaboiy n thedarkrebel angry
You know how they get all defensive when they get caught red-handed. grin

Can't you see i've not uttered a word of insult to him?

He's trying to cover up. So I understand his antics. grin

Me i've spoken my mind since,,just watching him display his struggles in patching up his ego. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.