Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23674 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Somalian attention seeking scrubber ..jumping from dick to dick..

Lol! You got my attention baby how can I help you?

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

i trust you cool
cool cool cool
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u happy now.. Uve been sad since ur love went away cheesy
yea! very happy to have her back cheesy
once dimples192, now chiam55 grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
Thedarkrebel

When is the audio cypher on again .. Have u finished ur lines ?

~ Its dropping on April 12 or 13..Front page
and I haven't finished my verse yet. I have barely scripted 2 Quatrains, and there may be an extra delay because some people want the instrumental to be changed.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Chairman

Whats up
*snoring heavily*
1:21am here...

are you guys still awake shocked
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay I didn't know that.
So he was handling politics and romance section together?

Yeah.

But the politics task was towards his d end of his time here (from what i could gather)
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay I didn't know that.
So he was handling politics and romance section together?

Yeah.

But the politics task was towards his d end of his time here (from what i could gather)

this is a link to settle that

https://www.nairaland.com/1293678/sexkillz-inherits-ikenna351s-anti-tribalism-war/5
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! You got my attention baby how can I help you?

~ Why did you quote naijaboi ? were you discussing with him before?

ohhhh I think i got an answer-
•You quoted him because you wanted his attention.

Vicodin and hydrocodone addict !
*Stop wasting your life on nl, you this emotionally unbalanced woman. You have two kids eating the condoms on the floor that has been used on you earlier today. Irresponsible Woman . Take care of your kids instead and stop seeking attention online. •Spits•
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

@Slashed ..
Are you drunk off some captain morgan? when was I tailing her. I never quoted her more than 10 times in this section. I asked her to mail me once and she did before you started acting like a wet insecure and jealous boyfriend.
Sending P.ms doesn't mean I want to be her boyfriend or I wanna bang her..If that's the way you think, then you need a reorientation.
I sent Lala a pm..missclassy a pm..dechandel a p.m and those I feel like talking to a p.m and its just to chat.. Is that a crime?
I'm not bashing her by saying she's over hyped. That's not bashing..That's a FACT!
Lool bro this is not an e-fight. smiley

I'm simply telling you that what you are doing right now is totally uncalled for and plain childish. Even kids are not allowed to act that way.

Trust me.

You wanted to be her friend? Fine.

But she didn't want to be your friend anymore so why are you sweating over it?

You had never bashed her before now. So why is it now that she's over-hyped to you?

Huh? undecided

Maybe if you had a girlfriend here on Nairaland and I call her an "Egotistical Bìtch"
You'll like that.

Cos that's what you called her simply because she showed you no interest.

I'm far from jealous and insecure because i've seen so many things here on NL relating to her.
You are not the first and Neither will you be the Last guy that will hit on her.

My point is simply don't transfer the aggression when you are turned down.
For any girl in particular.

It's not mature.

That's all for now. smiley

10 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, but the fool was bullied in politics sectiongrin The albino couldn't handle their craziness
It was only in romance section he had "power"

Cretinous sadistic fvcktard....
Madam what is all this about?

Hmmm
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
*snoring heavily*
1:21am here...

are you guys still awake shocked
Wow .. How u finding things there

Yh its evening here
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol no lil boys can make me deactivate hun. I have lil mitchs that stalk me for my attention but I dnt blame them because if I was him I'd hate me too. grin
Lol so popo took your stash. They can't take your Orijin thou

~ You deactivated cos you are a cocaine addict grin
Stop lying..
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Its dropping on April 12 or 13..Front page
and I haven't finished my verse yet. I have barely scripted 2 Quatrains, and there may be an extra delay because some people want the instrumental to be changed.

Ok good it going on front page
But how will u upload audio files tho
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool bro this is not an e-fight. smiley

I'm simply telling you that what you are doing right now is totally uncalled for and plain childish. Even kids are not allowed to act that way.

Trust me.

You wanted to be her friend? Fine.

But she didn't want to be your friend anymore so why are you sweating over it?

You had never bashed her before now. So why is it now that she's over-hyped to you?

Huh? undecided

Maybe if you had a girlfriend here on Nairaland and I call her an "Egotistical Bìtch"
You'll like that.

Cos that's what you called her simply because she showed you no interest.

I'm far from jealous and insecure because i've seen so many things here on NL relating to her.
You are not the first and Neither will you be the Last guy that will hit on her.

My point is simply don't transfer the aggression when you are turned down.
For any girl in particular.

It's not mature.

That's all for now. smiley

~ I'm not passing any aggression MR guidance counsellor. I only said she's over-hyped and you started running your mouth like a public tap. .Its not because of what transpired between us. Pfft. I chastised Missclassy on a particular thread she opened one time and we are still buddies.
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

And how did you know I called her an egoistic Bbitch?
she must have showed you my emails. smh

anyway I didn't call her bbitch...I called her a Biatch ..the Spanish way... now ffuck out !

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ You deactivated cos you are a cocaine addict grin
Stop lying..

I'm in love with the coco grin

Why are you so bitter? Did your dad leave your mum? Was your mum all those things you just called me. Like what is wrong with you? How you call me emotionally unbalanced when you just chat like a bastard child with no upbringing or manners. I mention Naija boy because he can put together a reasonable response to an unreasonable person and that takes talents. So I congratulate where you would hate.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Ok good it going on front page
But how will u upload audio files tho

~ All our recordings would be mixed and mastered then uploaded to soundcloud or so..
The lyrics and download link would be posted here.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ All our recordings would be mixed and mastered then uploaded to soundcloud or so..
The lyrics and download link would be posted here.

Ok should be fun

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm in love with the coco grin

Why are you so bitter? Did your dad leave your mum? Was your mum all those things you just called me. Like what is wrong with you? How you call me emotionally unbalanced when you just chat like a bastard child with no upbringing or manners. I mention Naija boy because he can put together a reasonable response to an unreasonable person and that takes talents. So I congratulate where you would hate.

~ You mentioned Naijaboi cos you craved for attention. If I tell you what your friends say about you, you would have committed suicide since time memorial..
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? A 28 year old ugly flea with two kids that don't even know their fathers..I said fathers cos they belong to two different men.
Where are their dead-beat dads?

~Try closing your legs more oaf..and quit smoking dust. its really ffucking up your cerebrospinal fluid.

Paranoid Purple goblin!..You need Rehab
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
I keep telling you son stop projecting your family dynamics and you personal issues on me.

Ugly people say ugly things. So I dnt blame you.
Lol! If my life was based on the ramblings of a lil boy who is angry at the world then and only then would I kill myself.

TheDarkRebel:

~ You mentioned Naijaboi cos you craved for attention. If I tell you what your friend say about you, you would have committed suicide since time memorial..
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? A 28 year old ugly flea with two kids that don't even know their fathers..I said fathers cos they belong to two different men.
Where's there dead-beat dad?

Try closing your legs more..and stop smoking dust. its really ffucking up your cerebrospinal fluid.

Purple goblin!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:
I keep telling you son stop projecting your family dynamics and you personal issues on me.

Ugly people say ugly things. So I dnt blame you.
Lol! If my life was based on the ramblings of a lil boy who is angry at the world then and only then would I kill myself.

~ You can start by editing your siggy.
You are 28 for god sake ...yet you are online telling us what socks and panties you are wearing.. smh
cheesy Insanity at its apex ...
You are a 28 year old woman with the brain of a 12 year old...
Lunatic
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
wtf in chagrins sake is wrong with this childish hooha ranting here like a mad dog angry

your ego crushed coz a girl rejected you?
dammiit insecure haemophrodite

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hey blackett ur back smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ You can start by editing your siggy.
You are 28 for god sake ...yet you are online telling us what socks and panties you are wearing.. smh
cheesy Insanity at its apex ...
You are a 28 year old woman with the brain of a 12 year old...
You are getting exposed today till you commit suicide.
Lunatic !

Lol! Ok. Now enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
wtf in chagrins sake is wrong with this childish hooha ranting here like a mad dog angry

your ego crushed coz a girl rejected you?
dammiit insecure haemophrodite

~ Stop tryna be relevant..
I only said she's over-hyped..you don't even know what happened. you just jumped into conclusions.
I'm sure if naijaboi spits, you'd keep it as souvenir .
.The dark rebel never got rejected. ..ask her to screen shot our chats..I was the one that cut the convo when i got disinterested, and sent her on her way and not the other way round... stop saying what you don't know...

If anything..she's only normal..I've been with hotter chicks..so let all these ranting die down. ...

I only said she's over-hyped because she is..no qualms
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah.

this is a link to settle that

https://www.nairaland.com/1293678/sexkillz-inherits-ikenna351s-anti-tribalism-war/5
okay i'll check it out. wink
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Fabdedon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

Dem don dash me ban again ooo. . . you know see say i don make record, the only person that has received 2 bans in jez a day. . .

cc: stephenqueen101
alberto2k
kingtom
fabdedon
chimerase2
ipledge
to the mod doing this. he is watching you with clay pot
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Stop tryna be relevant..
I only said she's over-hyped..you don't even know what happened. you just jumped into conclusions.
I'm sure if naijaboi spits, you'd keep it as souvenir .
.The dark rebel never got rejected. ..ask her to screen shot our chats..I was the one that cut the convo and sent her on her way not the other way round... stop saying what you don't know...

If anything..she's only normal..I've been with hotter chicks.
oh fvvuck that...
your private convo aint my business...
your ranting like a mad dog on heat over a girl who prolly doesnt wants affiliates with you is so fvvcking buffoned
u aint got time for such biggotery....so swerve

7 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
oh fvvuck that...
your private convo aint my business...
your ranting like a mad dog on heat over a girl who prolly doesnt wants affiliates with you is so fvvcking buffoned
u aint got time for such biggotery....so swerve

~ Calm down dude.. .Is it only Marie I said shouldn't be on the list? what's your problem with me...? huh?
I only said she's over-hyped and you are talking about rejection, affiliation and some unintelligible baloney ..

Who invited you to the round table in the first place to give opinions? Please go back to that hole you'd crept out from and stop nose-poking.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

What about these monikers, past and present
Jarus
CFCfan
Afam4ever
Yuzedo
Beaf
Ogugua88
Sexkillz
Okijajuju
PCGuru - I think he's PCGuru1
Onila
Fulaman
Pagan9ja
Sagamite
Ileke-idi - Now Ilekeh
Speedyboi
Itsmodella
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
And a lot more

These are the people that owned nairaland. Some have gone,some are still around but in different monikers
So op, shut-up because you know nothing about nairaland....
Fixed!

You forgot;
Shollypopzz
Idowuogbo
Lynpetra - I think she's eggovinmma
Lorrettau - Cococandy

They are still much on Nairaland but seldomnly visit Romance section because it's dominated by adults acting like kids.
I refuse to call them kids because most, - about 90% - are above 20. undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I'm not passing any aggression MR guidance counsellor. I only said she's over-hyped and you started running your mouth like a public tap. .Its not because of what transpired between us. Pfft. I chastised Missclassy on a particular thread she opened one time and we are still buddies.
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

And how did you know I called her an egoistic Bbitch?
she must have showed you my emails. smh

anyway I didn't call her bbitch...I called her a Biatch ..the Spanish way... now ffuck out !
Lol you expect my Gf to hide things from me? cheesy

If your girlfriend does it,,well mine doesn't. smiley

And I wonder what's the difference between a bìtch and a bìatch? grin

Maybe someone can help me explain that. grin

Anyway,,i'm fhuucking out like you said. cool

6 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Calm down dude.. .Is it only Marie I said shouldn't be on the list? what's your problem with me...? huh?
I only said she's over-hyped and you are talking about rejection, affiliation and some unintelligible bullocks..

Who invited you to the round table in the fist place to give opinions? Please go back to that hole you'd crept out from and stop nose-poking.
i aint fتcking got issues with you...
R.E.J.E.C.T.I.O.N is part of life so deal with it and stop ranting like an uncivilized hooha...

now fvck the fvck off my mentions...?

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
good morning ivyy angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.