Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! (1916 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Naija Yahoo Boy Drinks On Two Girls While They're N*ked (photos) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Kenneth205(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
How do i even start this?? Is it really my fault??

There is this girl who live in my hostel, we have been friends for like 4weeks now. She really tried for me when i newly entered the hostel.. We have been good friends (no strings attached). We were so close that other students in my hostel thought we are dating. She always cook for me in school... We study together (Cuz we are in same department)

But there is a new girl who just parked in. I was the first person she met in the hostel, i helped her to take her things inside her room. we started talking, then we became close friends. She cook for me, give me some cash... etc i love the girl (As a friend)

But the problem now is that, any time the other girl see that this my new friend is around me, she will be angry. any time this new babe see me with the other one she will also be angry.

it was recently i discovered that they dont even talk to each other.....

i be nor dey date dem b4 oo

What do i do now please?? how can i reconcile the both of them?? thanks in advance.
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by donbrowser(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hahaha

Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just 4 weeks?
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Kenneth205(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
donbrowser:
Hahaha

bro plz no laff me oo... the matter don tire me
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by vjsmiles: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Kenneth205(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Just 4 weeks?

YES BRO.
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by SarcasticMe(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Call the cops... especially if the ugly one is winning.
Tnk me later...
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by SarcasticMe(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Best way to reconcile them is comittin sucide..

They will certainly settle at ur funeral...

u never see where them they fight on top dead body??
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by phlio(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
just clarify your stand with them .keep them out of their dia mystery cos right now u now enjoying the flow but.....
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by menix(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
SarcasticMe:

u never see where them they fight on top dead body??

D dead body nah gold
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Dopeyomi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guy hope say you no dey lie sHa How come Male ąήđ female are allowed to stay together in the same hostel in Ūя̲̅ school
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Vinshu(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Guy hope say you no dey lie sHa How come Male ąήđ female are allowed to stay together in the same hostel in Ūя̲̅ school

He might not be in the school-owned Hostel. It might be off the campus
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Dopeyomi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vinshu:

He might not be in the school-owned Hostel. It might be off the campus

Oh! That's true anyway..
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
[s]
Kenneth205:
How do i even start this?? Is it really my fault??

There is this girl who live in my hostel, we have been friends for like 4weeks now. She really tried for me when i newly entered the hostel.. We have been good friends (no strings attached). We were so close that other students in my hostel thought we are dating. She always cook for me in school... We study together (Cuz we are in same department)

But there is a new girl who just parked in. I was the first person she met in the hostel, i helped her to take her things inside her room. we started talking, then we became close friends. She cook for me, give me some cash... etc i love the girl (As a friend)

But the problem now is that, any time the other girl see that this my new friend is around me, she will be angry. any time this new babe see me with the other one she will also be angry.

it was recently i discovered that they dont even talk to each other.....

i be nor dey date dem b4 oo

What do i do now please?? how can i reconcile the both of them?? thanks in advance[/s].

They are both fools!

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by DuchessLily(f): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Best way to reconcile them is comittin sucide..

They will certainly settle at ur funeral...
hehehehe...u r wikid
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
If u ask me, who I go ask now. grin
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Kenneth205(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
phlio:
just clarify your stand with them .keep them out of their dia mystery cos right now u now enjoying the flow but.....

but what bro ?
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Kenneth205(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:

off campus bro.
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by raziboi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=50pt] MA MAN UR STUPID...[/size]
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by ligopedro: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Straff dem both.. And go with the one wey sabi pass.. Sebi na waitin u won hear be that.. mind u no use condom oooh
Re: Two Girls In My Hostel Are Fighting With Each Other Because Of Me!! by Lisaflex(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
A pic of u 2 prove u r worth fighting over + a pic of d girls fighting or.....u knw d story

(1) (Reply)

oooooooo / She Said It Is Over Between Us,i Don't Know What To Do / I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.