Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. (3623 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Buhari Moves To Compensate Tinubu With Ministerial Position From Lagos, Others / Igbos Map Out 5 Years Plan To Leave Lagos By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Nsonso: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Biafra is loading, i can percieve it. The aroma has rented the air.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Castos(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
LFJ:

Just mention one that was built by your people?
I wanted to post a pix for you but the mb is too big to upload. Will do so when I reduce it.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Castos:
I wanted to post a pix for you but the mb is too big to upload. Will do so when I reduce it.

he owns the land on which the house was built.
this is his home now.
please leave the man alone
he is home.
whatever god or God he has been worshiping will rise to his defence provided he is prepared to defend himself.
if anybody invokes a demon on him, he should invoke satan on the person. cool
we are Nigerians now.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Castos(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
relchange:

he owns the land on which the house was built.
this is his home now.
please leave the man alone
he is home.
whatever god or God he has been worshiping will rise to his defence provided he is prepared to defend himself.
if anybody invokes a demon on him, he should invoke satan on the person. cool
we are Nigerians now.
Go and tell my uncle's best friend that was chased home from his residential house in the North that he was at home over there. It's good and am not against anybody building anywhere he/she likes. All I am saying is that we should also identify with our root.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Castos:
Go and tell my uncle's best friend that was chased home from his residential house in the North that he was at home over there. It's good and am not against anybody building anywhere he/she like. All I am saying is that we should also identify with our root.

i can understand your uncle's plight and others like him
his ordeal highlights the tragedy of the Igbo nation within Nigeria
but his story and others like him (including the satanic Oba's rants) will help make a case for us in the international community
when this shit reaches another critical mass.
running home always is NOT the option.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by LFJ: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Castos:
When you get to Banana in Lagos, ask of Ukwu mmiri's residential building, your head will be small when you see his house. The owner has not even a single block work in his village. I'll post others later, do keep yourself busy with this one.

So this is one of the amenities you are talking about. You must be a comedian. worm
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Castos(m): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2015
LFJ:

So this is one of the amenities you are talking about. You must be a comedian. worm
Am giving him an example of structures which a stranger in his home town have build in another land. I'll update you guys later on companies and other stuff by Igbos in other places.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by focus7: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2015
relchange:

yes i'm from the great Ebonyi state, but have you ever been there
i bet you haven't, that is why you are spewing trash here.
LAGOS IS OURS just like every part of Nigeria.
Ojukwu told us so after we lost the war. cool
I guess you are from that place in ebonyi where they break stones to survive. What a suffering your people under goes in that place. I won't blame you if you can't go back there again and console yourself that yoruba land belongs to you, but sorry you will still be an alien in another man's land, the next Lagos State government will still do deportation of the igbos constituting nuisance in Lagos State, just pray you are not found when the exercise is on, you may find yourself among your people breaking stone to survive again.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by sammieguze(m): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Do you realise being an oil producing community entitles the SE and SS to a large share of the monthly allocation?

How else do u want us to acknowledge that the oil comes from your area?

Nigeria is for all.... Agreed. But you don't go and disrespect your host simple because he extends his hospitality to you.

The same set of you shouting here were running away from borno barely two weeks ago. Why don't you sit down there and enforce your right that Nigeria belongs to all?

I ll start taking you serious when you can go to borno and try this stunt there.

kodded:
ONE NIGERIA INDEED SENDING YOUR FELLOW NIGERIAN BACK TO HIS HOME TOWN FOR NO GOOD CAUSE I GUESS IT IS BETTER IF WE SPLIT CAUSE IF WE THE WHOLE SE AND SS WANT TO FOLLOW YOU GUYS IDEOLOGY ....NIGER DELTAN OIL SUPPOSE TO BE FOR THEM ONLY angry
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Ilekeh(f): 2:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos will split up Nigeria, mark my words.

Yorubas' initiation to keep Lagos a Yorubaland and Igbos disrespect for their hosts will ruffle some feathers.

Shuuu, next year, I may have to get a new passport.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by manny4life(m): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2015
I think a few people miss OP's point... At the end of the day, no matter how we look at it, your state remains your home. Regardless of how many immigrants who migrate to the U.S., have a green card and then naturalize and become citizens, it NEVER replace home (their country). OP's point is that we need to look inward to our home states and develop it.. Rather than building mansions in Lagos, RENT THEM. If Nigeria splits today, unless the Yoruba govt decides to grant special exemptions, many will loose their properties except if they use dynamite to blow the damn thing up. At least, you know you loose, they loose too.
Re: Igbos Leave Lagos, Others: Come Back And Build Your State. by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Empty big heads!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges / PDP Forms New Party / Major Reasons Why IPOB Has Been Very Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.