Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Does Love Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Really Exist? (2168 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Is Love Really For Free / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 3:38am On Jan 27, 2009
I had been on this forum for sometime now, i just discovered this section today. Sincerely, i am seriously suprised to see that people still talk about emotional love.
However, what i observe is that most of the stories here are not genuine.
If true love still exist, i want to here a testimony oh.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by C2H5OH(f): 3:43am On Jan 27, 2009

People talk about emotional love because that is what they feel.
True love? Whatever
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 3:46am On Jan 27, 2009
Just the way many people do not know the nature of their of their creator, yet they talk so much about it, it is the same way they dont understand love, yet they talk about it.

Please tell me, what brings two people together on their first meeting.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 3:49am On Jan 27, 2009
oludimuni:

Just the way many people do not know the nature of their of their creator, yet they talk so much about it, it is the same way they dont understand love, yet they talk about it.

Please tell me, what brings two people together on their first meeting.

u dnt believe in love or wot
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2009
The only one i know is when God gave his only begotten son. many people are just mistaken interest for love, that is why it does not last.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2009
u must b a lonely heart then cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2009
Am just a realist, i dont know how long you want to stay, i will take time to analyse what i mean,

But, the truth is, there will one thing that will attract you to a man and vice versa, that is the interest, and when you make more discoveries, you get more interested, by the time you had the ooprtunity to meet, you become clouded from reality, that now depends on how the guy can manouver in bed,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 27, 2009
Someone mentioned emotional love. Now tell me, what's the difference between emotional love and true love?
Although, they're both illusions
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 4:22am On Jan 27, 2009
HeatFusion:

Someone mentioned emotional love. Now tell me, what's the difference between emotional love and true love?
Although, they're both illusions

c'mon now, some pple do find true love and it does last. my parents r perfect example wink
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2009
oludimuni:

Am just a realist, i dont know how long you want to stay, i will take time to analyse what i mean,

But, the truth is, there will one thing that will attract you to a man and vice versa, that is the interest, and when you make more discoveries, you get more interested, by the time you had the ooprtunity to meet, you become clouded from reality, that now depends on how the guy can manouver in bed,

seems like u have had such bad experince with love embarassed tongue but true love, emotional love do exist
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 4:28am On Jan 27, 2009
that is what am saying, see the way you conclude at me, you no not even know if my intention to get your own opinion of love,

Are you in love with someone??
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 4:36am On Jan 27, 2009
oludimuni:

that is what am saying, see the way you conclude at me, you no not even know if my intention to get your own opinion of love,

Are you in love with someone??

so wots ur experince tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2009
It was a sad experience that engulfed my heart when we spoke last, that i had to go and sleep fast. Howdy??
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by frank317: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
NO NO No

and please lets move ahead, this is not love age, but money age
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by MaiSuya(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
I can tell you in clear, unambiguous terms that it does exist. I am proof of that. cool
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
You put it really right, lets conduct a research lets ask people what love means, many cant tell. , do you agree, if it cant be defined it is purposeless!
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by maedan(f): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2009
oh sure, love exists - but it's usually the case of wrong place, wrong time: a guy "loves" a girl but she doesn't feel the same; a girl desperately "loves" a guy but his family don't like their relationship; a wife "loves" her husband but he's bored with her and decides to keep a mistress . . . gosh, the list goes on n on n on. So yes, love does exist, but it's not common for the same two people to have the same percentage of love at the same time - except in my case, of course grin . . . yes, i've been xtremely lucky . . . heh heh heh
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by eyonigger(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2009
maedan:

oh sure, love exists - but it's usually the case of wrong place, wrong time: a guy "loves" a girl but she doesn't feel the same; a girl desperately "loves" a guy but his family don't like their relationship; a wife "loves" her husband but he's bored with her and decides to keep a mistress . . . gosh, the list goes on n on n on. So yes, love does exist, but it's not common for the same two people to have the same percentage of love at the same time - except in my case, of course grin . . . yes, i've been xtremely lucky . . . heh heh heh

Heheheh. hahahah. u are still on journey, yet to be there , doyou know what the destination is It is when u start to observe the unknown differences with ur partne which @ d end,equates a difference and the split in percentage of the love that u both share.WORD!! Love has never lasted, only if either of the partner sacrifices 1 big thing that could have parted both parties, so to me Love is just sacrifice, and sacrifices is what makes it last, and true love was extracted from lasting love.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2009
oludimuni:

It was a sad experience that engulfed my heart when we spoke last, that i had to go and sleep fast. Howdy??

yea, pple who do have bad experince with love do a different view on that 4 letter word l.o.v.e, so i understand where ur views r cominng tongue

i dey kampe, u nko tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by maedan(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
eyonigger:

Heheheh. hahahah. u are still on journey, yet to be there , doyou know what the destination is It is when u start to observe the unknown differences with ur partne which @ d end,equates a difference and the split in percentage of the love that u both share.WORD!! Love has never lasted, only if either of the partner sacrifices 1 big thing that could have parted both parties, so to me Love is just sacrifice, and sacrifices is what makes it last, and true love was extracted from lasting love.

ah ah!!! don't u wish me well, why now? destination or no, here n now is 100% kampe, and that is all that matters, i don't need to wait till i'm 90yrs to know i've found everlasting luv, so brotha please!!! but u said one thing right: true love is about sacrifice, n Jesus showed us d e.g. 2000 years ago. How many pple can sacrifice even their salary for their so-called lovers, talk less of their lives. But I say again, it's out there(love) but always in unequal proportions . . .
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by skipo87(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
i think true love is more of a decision than an emotional thingy. this is the reason why most people have problems with love. they fail to realize that the emotional extacy cant continue forever. so once emotiona are going thru challenges, it is believed that love is nomore.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2009
Who else agrees love is a law.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2009
i dnt tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2009
The law had been given unto you, to love your neighbour as yourself. Have you not
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2009
"law" u r making this love thing sound too hard oo tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2009
am making it sounding too hard, or am saying wat it is. We are told to love our neigbour as our self, see the expression of love by God. For God so 'love' the world, that he 'gave' his only begotten son. Giving, that is love. Love is giving. do you subscribe to that opinion.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2009
hmmm i do, but,
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2009
But what, please follow the analogy, so it is not love if it is not giving??
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by oludimuni: 1:26am On Jan 28, 2009
Love does not exist, because so many people do not want to obey the law and are not ready to submit to his will.
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Magz(m): 1:51am On Jan 28, 2009
True Love most certainly does exist. I have experienced true Love, and I can testify.

kiss
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by Sissy3(f): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2009
Magz:

Anyone who says that Love does not exist is a fool at heart, or is in bitter denial.

True Love most certainly does exist. I have experienced true Love, and I can testify.

kiss

agreed tongue
Re: Does Love Really Exist? by C2H5OH(f): 1:54am On Jan 28, 2009
Sissy what do you know. Better leave the forum for grown ups.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Due For Marriage But No Nigerian Girl Is Marriageable Why? / Will I Ever Get To Meet The Kind Of Man I Need? / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.