Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Am I Getting Too Old Already? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Getting Too Old Already? (808 Views)

Getting Too Much! Afrocandy Bares It All In New Photos / Why Am I Getting Too Much Pm's From Nairaland Ladies / What Am I Getting Myself Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Getting Too Old Already? by brown4: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by brown4: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
kelly wrote:

My dear I don't think you aunt is wrong by asking you when u'll bring a man home or if you have one. At 26 you should be in a relationship! What kind of MBA is that? Oh, after MBA it will be work, or probably a good job, then you'll come up with other xcuses - targets to meet or my job is too demanding. My dear you need a MAN. Am sure if you get the right man he won't disturb your studies. Don't wait until, it may be too late, Remember they say "women are like roses, complete it! You're a graduate for pete sake! Do you want to settle down when you're "thirty something"? Listen, men usually finds fault when a woman is over 27 and she has no man, They will have so many questions rolling on their minds, how many men have you dated? why did none of them marry? Are you the nagging type? etc,

Anyway sha, you still have to decide on what you want. If you're convinced that you need to finish your MBA, go ahead but make sure it won't be too late for you to catch a man, Please don't settle for what is available but what you desire.
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Hotstepper(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
HAVING A MAN IN YOUR LIFE now will not distract your studies
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Sissy3(f): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
na by force to marry sef

abeg the aunt she leave the kind girl alone and let her decide when is ready jor

by forcing her to find some dudes and marry will make her appear desprate and will make her just settle for any guy that comes along just to please her

aunty and she will live her long life in agony or even divcore. abeg take your time, and always remember your anuty will not live your life for you when you are

married, you are on your own take your time, marriage is a life commitment that a person should be able to make freely when they are already.

dont let her force you into marriage cause you will forever regret. 26yrs is not old to be forced or rushed in marriage.
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by tope2000(f): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
I agree with sissy but at the same time @ 26 and not in relationship undecided
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Sissy3(f): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
tope2000:

I agree with sissy but at the same time @ 26 and not in relationship undecided

girl u knw na some folks just had bad luck when it comes to relationships tongue

and since she is studying, she might have heard those advices " face your studies, having a boyfriend will distract you, after your studies a nice fellow will always come along" cheesy
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by debosky(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

girl u knw na some folks just had bad luck when it comes to relationships tongue

and since she is studying, she might have heard those advices " f[b]ace your studies, having a boyfriend will distract you, after your studies a nice fellow will always come along"[/b] cheesy

Maybe in undergrad, but at 26 doing an MBA?? If she can be distracted at that age, then she'll never be ready. There is truth in those words - there will always be an excuse NOT to do something.
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Sissy3(f): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
debosky:

Maybe in undergrad, but at 26 doing an MBA?? If she can be distracted at that age, then she'll never be ready. There is truth in those words - there will always be an excuse NOT to do something.

maybe she carried the advice over to graduate levels cheesy cheesy or maybe she wasnt just physically, emotionally, or whatever ready to take a course in relationships cheesy
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

and since she is studying, she might have heard those advices " face your studies, having a boyfriend will distract you, after your studies a nice fellow will always come along" cheesy

Lol . . . . .How can a 26 yrs old be distracted by men undecided grin
At that age, i want to be married n be planning on getting preggo lipsrsealed grin cheesy
She had berra hurry up, her biological time is ticking tongue grin
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by A40(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
Surely there must be a man out there that would respect and accommodate your dream and vision and not settle for the typical housewife and all that! i think the earlier you start finding that man the better although i still don't think you should push the panic button it ain't all doom and gloom just take your time and be on the lookout
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Sissy3(f): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . .How can a 26 yrs old be distracted by men undecided grin
At that age, i want to be married n be planning on getting preggo lipsrsealed grin cheesy
She had berra hurry up, her biological time is ticking  tongue grin

she can always stop the clock and the change the battery cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

she can always stop the clock and the change the battery cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rofl . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

@A-40
Do you want her situation to get to 'i just want any man'? grin grin cuz by the time she hitz 30, she might singing that song undecided
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by Sissy3(f): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2009
tope2000:

@A-40
Do you want her situation to get to 'i just want any man'? grin grin cuz by the time she hitz 30, she might singing that song undecided

and different kinds of guys, poor, deaf, dumb, ugly, etc will be hymning the chrous cheesy
Re: Am I Getting Too Old Already? by A40(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2009
tope2000:

@A-40
Don't be ridiculous if she plays her cards right even at 30 she should be able to get a man its all in the mind so long as she has a womb lol she would get a man and a good one sef that appreciates an educated and independent woman

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Woman / What Do I Do In This Situation? / What Will You If You Find With You Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.