Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46254 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by newpisces: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
As you would have noticed, I am not the one making a rallying call for it. I personally pray for lasting peace. So be careful what you ask for.

4stylz:

I haven't, but i'm sure you don't want to see it either..so keep your peace bro
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ikkkkk: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
olaniyanc:

Bastard. Uncultured guys. You don't talk to an elder like that. Yoruba people always respect elders. It does not matter who you are.When you are in Rome you behave.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above all, Yoruba's are very tribalistic people.
I bet you, all these bastards defending the stupid oba will not do it should it be the the Oba is Igbo and the statement was made against them. I hate this country.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Cashio(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
funmercy1:
hon dat is in ur land,is lagos urs?
so cos lagos is urs, we should all be bowing and worshiping ur king?...i am not trying to belittle the king rather i am trying to correct the guy i quoted who said that after everything, igbos will still come back and worship the king......igbos know no kings..fact..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Cashio(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
rileyy:

That's why you people arre useless, body w/o head
would have responded u if u had conversed in simple english....no insults
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by boykas(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
shizzleStar:
You are an inconsequential nincompoop, go fvck your useless mother

idiot..i wish we Yoruba should burn all just like Hausa did..all of are ingrate...stupid asshole...,don't Bleep only ur useless mother..and as a gay Bleep ur father ad well
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by whitecat2: 4:01am On Apr 14, 2015
You must yield in Yorubaland.
Cashio:
in igboland,a man is king only in his father's house. we don't revere kings.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Wendyslim(f): 1:40pm On May 08, 2015
dubemivan:

Sometimes i wonder if some folk ever use their head to reason at times! some group of people are being threatened and ridiculed and they seeking redress and someone will jump in to say they will soon regret it. Anyway may in your village its abnormal to demand justice but it doesnt apply in mine. The reason God gave you a head is for you to reason not just to have it as a property!
dis shows how senseless u are. No body is in support of wat he said ,more over he has apologised abi make he bring him head down niiiiii. Or can a Yoruba man come down east and claim rights?
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Chiaka(f): 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
Wendyslim:
dis shows how senseless u are. No body is in support of wat he said ,more over he has apologised abi make he bring him head down niiiiii. Or can a Yoruba man come down east and claim rights?

Show the link where he apologised. I don't think he did dearie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.