Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46274 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Sylvarresta(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
This is getting too much, I don't knw y de want to disgrace theirselves....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
The Igbos should have applied more wisdom in dealing with this matter. If APC eventually win, . . . .you know the rest of the story.

Ndi-Igbo remember how much investment you have in Lagos. You don't form Jet-Li in another man's land. Nigeria is only amalgamated but yet to be united.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by abduljabbar4(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Igbos are risking their lives.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tellwisdom: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
mideoti:
Give this guy a break for Pete's sake. Am not saying what he said was right.....i consider it as an absolutely ridiculous statement coming from a person of high position in the Yoruba community
But all the same, an Oba is an Oba, treat him like one even if he doesn't deserve it.
........just saying

That foolish man na ur papa, Abi? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Johnnoo(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
I believe the Oba still thinks Nigerians, especially the Igbos, are fools undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by acaolly1(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Mtchwwwww...
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by omonnakoda: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Eboes always clever never wise. Always quick to bring out the axe and cut down the tree. They never think about where the tree will fall. One must ask what the long term strategy is...... Well they are Eboes so that does not come into it.Action people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Kagame: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
I think my Igbo brothers are over flogging this matter.

Let peace reign and let bygone be gone.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by faithdee(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
LIVE UPDATE:Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy

11.16 am At least two people have been killed, including a court judge after a gunman opened fire in Milan’s Palace of Justice, officials said, adding that the suspect was still at large.

11.12 am Welcome to Live Update on Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy ,am Erezi Otobo for Gethope Magazine.
http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/89/LIVE-UPDATEFatal-shooting-at-Palace-of-Justice-in-Milan-Italy-
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Aroh48(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
yorke1:
That Oba head must be cut off after the election.
I am an igbo,but nwana,dt ur word is harsh

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by chiefokonkwo(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Some morons here thought I was a joker when I ppromised legal actions against akiolu aafter 48hrs if he doesn't apologise to ndigbo, with another promise to make lagos hot for him and his people. Now the game has just began, let's play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Gracyel(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
This is getting interesting. Serves the old fool right. In his next life, he wont start what he cant finish!...THE FOOLISH OBA Season 3 coming soon!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Firefire(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If only he didn't join PDP..

His joining PDP as he wishes has become his undoing, hmmm ?

What makes you different from our great Oba Akiolu and his infamous statement ?

Let us learn to be consistent with our ideas and believe irrespective of sentiment and inclination.

Shalom!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by deb(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
PDP at work trying to use every oportunity to win sympathy vote.
Only a foolish man who never intended to vote PDP before will go ahead and do so because one Oba who is not even a politician goofed and its now being used a political score card against the most experience Candidate who has never even preached hate message before and through out his campaign.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by absoluteSuccess: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
grin
Expensive joke. BTW, Oba Akiolu has delivered the unforgettable Statement. What a pity it boomeranged. Lessons on Emotional Intelligence and keeping grudge on exalted throne. Welcome, the return of Moses and Pharaos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Please stop it, I am not comfortable with his statement which I have condemned, I don't think a human being deserves this your statement, there are better ways to insult someone if you wish to
Jwonder4eva:

tongue tongue tongue tongue your Oba is a Monkey, if e pain you, then and your monkey oba can go jump into the Lagoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

His joining PDP as he wishes has become his undoing, hmmm ?

What makes you different from our great Oba Akiolu and his infamous statement ?

Let us learn to be consistent with our ideas and believe irrespective of sentiment and inclination.

Shalom!
ok
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by walemadu: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
grin
must u always be senseless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by haibe(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
You all shouldn't joke with this obas oo.. Just forget the issue and let peace rain; after several apologies from yorubas you all are still head strong abi... them no dey tell person two times; I see dead people because of this issue.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
YEEBOES

stop it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Why all this trouble? Why Why? What for? ?? What is the gain? Why do humans love to lose so much for nothing? ?? Ha! Aye oooo.This world is too deep, let peace rain.

No matter how any tribe get strong head reach, them no go fit use carry lighter enter hell fire!
Adighi eji lighter eje oku mmuo.

No matter how them high reach, them no fit be the Most High.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by XBLadez: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
STILL SINGING..

Swim, swim, swim ...

Down, down the lagoon, ayam ready to . .

Swim, swim, swim ...

Down, down the lagoon, ayam ready to . .

Swim, swim, swim ... Down, down the lagoon, ayam ready to . .

Swim, swim, swim ... Swim, swim, swim ...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode will still win.... love it or hate it. .... All these suits is to ensure Apc looses vote but we are wiser....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by otubujohn(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
D sound that accompanies this type of scene in movies is 'gbam gba gbam gba' grin we day observe
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by PenSniper: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Why not to ICC ? Bunch of irritants !
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by veraponpo(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Bunch of jokers.

Who dragged Arthur Eze to any where?

Who dragged Asari Dokubo to any where?

I laugh in Biafra language... Buhahahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by nerodenero: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Well said and what happened after the 48hrs ultimatum?They should take it easy.I see it as an empty threat. No more, no less.
dason4life:
The Igbos should have applied more wisdom in dealing with this matter. If APC eventually win, . . . .you know the rest of the story.

Ndi-Igbo remember how much investment you have in Lagos. You don't form Jet-Li in another man's land. Nigeria is only amalgamated but yet to be united.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by nyabinghi(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
I haven't seen such a pathetic tribe as this osu igbos, how many times have they taken your mumu of Onitsha to court over the cursed placed on apc during the fetish ofala. You guys will drown in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

Why all this trouble? Why Why? What for? ?? What is the gain? Why do humans love to lose so much for nothing? ?? Ha! Aye oooo.This world is too deep, let peace rain.

No matter how any tribe get strong head reach, them no go fit use carry lighter enter hell fire!

Can you see how far our people are pushing this matter very soon you will hear that the Oba has been reported to Barrack Obama! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The hague respects the Oba of Lagos more than the so called major group in Nigeria. if only you have the slightest idea of international politics you won't be here displaying your village intelligence.

d way some of u celebrate ignorance is mind-bugglin. FYI, d haque has tried past presidents 100 times more powerful dan ur ragheaded oba.

Here is a short list:
Milosevic (Serbia)
Gbagbo (C'Iv)
C. Taylor (Liberia)
Kenyatta (kenya) and so many others

Your crazy oba must reach Haque.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Janet101(f): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
bornmekus:
What do u mean by that? Is the king a politician? U don't have brain @ all.

Ur statement shows ur upbringing, learn to respect ur elders... I am nt supporting d oba but ur use of language is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / New Ebonyi State Government House In Abakaliki (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.