Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Share! Crazy Moments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share! Crazy Moments (7567 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u first cheesy
share our crazy moment na. u dey shy ?
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
brito:
sameer baby come and share our experience. sameer1212
u go like here my experience
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by 2dice(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
let me call my goons here#lala247,stephenqueen,fabdedon,orijin105
2dice,kinglekan,Jacksparrow1207(boo) and kingtom report on this thread cheesy
where is yours ma'am

1 Like

Re: Share! Crazy Moments by stephenqueen: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Oh my hom, oh my home! Oh my home! Oh my home when shall I see my home, la la la la la la, when shall I see my beautiful home I will never forget my home! grin
Cc:Prettythicksme
Mad man gringrin
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
2dice:

where is yours ma'am
u guys first wink
Fulaboy:
Epic cheesy rotflmaooo grin

I'm telling you men, you should have seen the look on their faces grin
Gat lot of crazy moment,but i think this is d craziest.it was one Friday morning,when thé weather Is already getting chilled.My gf(ex) and I decided to go to à park beside her house.getting to the park,every where is dry,nobody.we started kissing and it comes a time she brought my dick outside and gave me blow.job twice and reciprocate by fing.ring her pussv..this happened around 1pm(broad day light)

Cc brito
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha,u come out unclad?

I was reping Ned Stark that day, as in, Stark Nekid embarassed
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
mine is always painful.. After all the mouth and hope i would give to my self that i would just call her(physically oo).. Just for conversation oo.. Nothing else not for friendship oo not for touching body.. Oo
Anytime she pass or am with her.. I would become dumb, few minutes madness, cold, goosebumps.. Etc.. She would just pass or walkout.. That split seconds ah would get mah self.. And start blaming my self again..sad
shyness nah bastard cry
hahahahahaha una no sharp at all cheesy#y u go dey shy for gurl naa?
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by KingTom(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mad man gringrin
If I say I you say shi another man say love omo na you sabi. I say dem ban man! dem ban man oooo for inside romance section. grin
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by stephenqueen: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
What shall I say unto the lord, all I have to say is thank you God gringrin
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I was reping Ned Stark that day, as in, Stark Nekid embarassed
cry hehehehehe
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Fabdedon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha una no sharp at all cheesy#y u go dey shy for gurl naa?
nah d same question i de ask me self if d girl waka commot
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

share our crazy moment na. u dey shy ?
shocked that moment bad ooo,u share am cheesy
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
nah d same question i de ask me self if d girl waka commot
hahahahaha,wey d girl now?
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
u go like here my experience

Yes, I know sey you do am for there.
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Fabdedon(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Gat lot of crazy moment,but i think this is d craziest.it was one Friday morning,when thé weather Is already getting chilled.My gf(ex) and I decided to go to à park beside her house.getting to the park,every where is dry,nobody.we started kissing and it comes a time she brought my dick outside and gave me Mouth Action twice and reciprocate by fingering her pussv..this happened around 1pm(broad day light)
so u follow for d people wea de use tongue wash plate tongue
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
so u follow for d people wea de use tongue wash plate tongue
i no lick plate,n'a she dey suck my dick oo,i only use my finger
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Fulaboy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I'm telling you men, you should have seen the look on their faces grin
I swear if na me I will neva go back to that pool again
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
brito:
sameer baby come and share our experience. sameer1212
angry
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked that moment bad ooo,u share am cheesy
OYA SHARE AM
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Fulaboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
lmao grin Bad thing
choiiii the guy don suffer cheesy
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
brito:

Yes, I know sey you do am for there.
lol,i won read urs abi you are only e-bad girl

Cc lagosmostkuit report here
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
I swear if na me I will neva go back to that pool again

already did that homie angry

that was my last swim in that evil pool.
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by ilovecritics(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bwon:
I went to the movies with my bae and we sat at the back watching a popular soft p*rn movie. it ignited the mood we started to do the couples thing till the film ended even evryone around us where doing their own thing too so no one really care. But by the time the movie ended and people started leaving my peteru has risen so hard that if i stood up the whole world would just burst into laughter and it would be so embrassing so i sat down and people on my row couldn't pass cos i was a obstacle to them, some had to jump sits some wen to tell the security guys. even when the security guys came in i told them i had a running stomach just so that the little jay would go down. After it went down successfully we could not but laugh cos it was pretty an embrassing state for us. SO guys thats one am sure u guys have one time had ur embrassing moment pls share with nairlanders to elope the boring afternoon

Lol.. Good one OP.

Mine happened sometime when i was in final year.. There was this girl I was tryna WOO but she kept making it a big deal for me by doing the normal shakara wey girls dey do.. So one day we went to a party and i saw her there with her friend (Her friend fine like Mami water) who is 10x finer than her. So we got groovy and i realized her friend was looking at me cos our eyes kept meeting, before the party was over i asked her friend to follow me outside so we could talk not knowing that the one i was asking out saw when I asked her to come outside..

Took her more than 10 minutes to come outside the place cos i was getting impatient. So when she finally came out.. I was tryna get to know her and all, while we were talking and because I was under the influence I decided to try something crazy.. I moved in to Kiss her and she didn't decline.. Then I did and she kissed me back. While we were kissing away, someone tapped me on the shoulder.. I turned and Alas it was her friend (The one I have been asking out).

I buried my head down in shame and walked in, few minutes later i couldn't stay there.. I left!!!

Na so I loose both girls oo!!
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,i won read urs abi you are only e-bad girl

Cc lagosmostkuit report here

I don't have any, share urs
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
brito:

I don't have any, share urs
check up you will see. It or Let me tag u
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
angry

Watin? share yours abeg
Re: Share! Crazy Moments by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Lol.. Good one OP.

Mine happened sometime when i was in final year.. There was this girl I was tryna WOO but she kept making it a big deal for me by doing the normal shakara wey girls dey do.. So one day we went to a party and i saw her there with her friend (Her friend fine like Mami water) who is 10x finer than her. So we got groovy and i realized her friend was looking at me cos our eyes kept meeting, before the party was over i asked her friend to follow me outside so we could talk not knowing that the one i was asking out saw when I asked her to come outside..

Took her more than 10 minutes to come outside the place cos i was getting impatient. So when she finally came out.. I was tryna get to know her and all, while we were talking and because I was under the influence I decided to try something crazy.. I moved in to Kiss her and she didn't decline.. Then I did and she kissed me back. While we were kissing away, someone tapped me on the shoulder.. I turned and Alas it was her friend (The one I have been asking out).

I buried my head down in shame and walked in, few minutes later i couldn't stay there.. I left!!!

Na so I loose both girls oo!!
Chai my boss,n'a u be chairman

2 Likes

Re: Share! Crazy Moments by ozone2003(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine was dat unlucky day dat I lost my transport money. Trekking for about 15 mins saw a bus going my direction. Looking into the bus I saw my friend without asking I jumped in. After about 5minutes drive, d conductor requested for my money.... pointing to my friend lo and behold as the person turned, he was not person i thought..... I still remember d pay from d conductor's blow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies? / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine. / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.