Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc (5635 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / My Sexcapades In College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok, mine happened last year inside kwara state university, i went visiting my friend there, then i saw a girl that we went to secondary school together(or so i thought) .I went to her and was all smiles..i was like

me : Adeola,! How you dey na..(i was smiling sheepishly and loudly)
The girl just looked at me one kind, as if i was mad; i pressed on again,

Me : Adeola, its me na.. Obe, from federal government college.

I tried to hug her this time, i was still smiling like a monkey that saw free banana!
The girl looked at me as if i was crazy, then she pushed me away

The girl : Excuse me, i dont know you, and my name is not Adeola..

Me : Ah ah, Adeola, its me, obe, i once toasted you while we were in sec scho ol na.. Dont u remember me?
The girl was looking really uncomfortable now, she was also getting angry,
i was still hoping she would remember me

The girl : are you deaf or sth? My name is Yetunde, not Adeola, and i dont know you!
Her voice was getting loud now, and people were already looking at us.
. I still pushed further

Me : Adeola, its me na, obe(its the yoruba word for soup, it was my nickname in sec school)

The girl got really angry now .then she shouted at me, drawing the attention of people around

The girl: look mr obe abi wats your name, im not Adeola! !

Then she pushed me out of her way and started walking away from me hurriedly, people around us just burst into laughter

i was so embarrassed, i could have sworn that the girl was Adeola from college
my friends that were watching us made matters worst for me, they just started laughing at me
i felt like a fool

guys, share yours and lets have fun

cc naijaboiy, vizkiz, farano, prettythicksme, stfuareyouGOD, etc

lalasticlala too
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
〽️ine was when............
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Larablink(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm just here to read comment cool.
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
falconey:
undecided
wetin do you?
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Never had 1
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
My younger sis barged in on me seriously sexxing her friend.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
viickerz:

i felt like a fool

Just replace "felt like" with "realized that I am" and it will fit better!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Bae lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Bae lipsrsealed
LOL cant forget that incident. grin. She even mentioned it during our comedy session yesterday cheesy
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
LOL cant forget that incident. grin. She even mentioned it during our comedy session yesterday cheesy
I can imagine such, grin
Hitting and someone just walks in grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
I can imagine such, grin
Hitting and someone just walks in grin
She even ran away after barging in. It was a very embarassin experience. Especially for her friend. Long story.. lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
She even ran away after barging in. It was a very embarassin experience. Especially for her friend. Long story.. lipsrsealed
grin always play away match grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:

shocked wow!

Hope the girl was moaning away when your sis opened?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
grin always play away match grin
is that an advice or.... grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by dmola(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Larablink:
I'm just here to read comment cool.

I like ur Monika
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked wow!

Hope the girl was moaning away when your sis opened?
she's the type thats scared of cöck. Pinned her to the wall while my sis was knockin. Didnt even know the door was not locked gringrin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
is that an advice or.... grin
More like helping your ministry grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
More like helping your ministry grin
I'm retired grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
I'm retired grin
So fast? But why? grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
So fast? But why? grin
Someone paid my groom price grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
I dey come cool

Typing ..........
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by fartkay(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dat day dat I bleeped her, during d act I whispered to her ear, don't think dis is a make up se* . did is our last n we re done with d relationship. Naso she push me commot

1 Like

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
So fast? But why? grin
You see ya life? undecided person say him dun retire you dey ask am why - Me say I never retire you begin bend mouth dey ask me why? angry
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Someone paid my groom price grin
Who? Tell me grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
she's the type thats scared of cöck. Pinned her to the wall while my sis was knockin. Didnt even know the door was not locked gringrin

** rolls eyes**. Clear my doubts , Was she underage asin under 16 when this incident hapind OR is this a 90's incidence cos its like 'cockophobias' are seemingly extinct or maybe critically endangered in this age. If not I'll like to say hi smiley

Anyway, don't ever skip the first step again! Shut that damn door no matter how high the surge's cheesy very crucial!
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Who? Tell me grin
My boo boooooooooooooooo gringrin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see ya life? undecided person say him dun retire you dey ask am why - Me say I never retire you begin bend mouth dey ask me why? angry
Mr Truckie grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

** rolls eyes**. Clear my doubts , Was she underage asin under 16 when this incident hapind OR is this a 90's incidence cos its like 'cockophobias' are seemingly extinct or maybe critically endangered in this age. If not I'll like to say hi smiley

Anyway, don't ever skip the first step again! Shut that damn door no matter how high the surge's cheesy very crucial!
Nope. Not under age. She was as a matter of fact, a few years older than i am. She just had to respect the D. gringrin

Happened about 2yrs ago.

I learned my lesson bro. wink
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
My boo boooooooooooooooo gringrin
Wow who's she? undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Wow who's she? undecided undecided
Mrs X gringrin why the face?
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Mrs X gringrin why the face?
Mr M grin grin

I don't know who's Mrs X cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abidjan Actress/model Nice Eudoxie Yao With Her Massive Ukwu (photos) / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!! / Mood All Day...curvy Lagos Big Girl Twerks Heavily With Her Backside On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.