Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! (37396 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
See nigerians and condolence messages; its even too much anytime a big belle rogue kaput.

It so unbelievable that you sufferheads have not realize that you are the ones that should be recieving condolence messages. You guys keep getting played by criminals who will loot your treasury, live a comfortable life, marry many wives and jets off to a 5 star hospital abroad to die peacefully.

I also find it funny that those rogues and their praise singers have been urging diasporans to come back and witness christmas lights on the pothole filled roads only to check out at every little opportunity they get.

Its a shame he died a diasporan. tongue
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
nuzo:

I also find it funny that those rogues and their praise singers have been urging diasporans to come back and witness christmas lights on the pothole filled roads[b] only to check out at every little opportunity they get[/b].

Nuzo, you be real craze man!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by BOSS7: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
nuzo:

See nigerians and condolence messages; its even too much anytime a big belle rogue kaput.

It so unbelievable that you sufferheads have not realize that you are the ones that should be recieving condolence messages. You guys keep getting played by criminals who will loot your treasury, live a comfortable life, marry many wives and jets off to a 5 star hospital abroad to die peacefully.

I also find it funny that those rogues and their praise singers have been urging diasporans to come back and witness christmas lights on the pothole filled roads only to check out at every little opportunity they get.

In fact, your reasoning commands respect. What more can I say? Very very true. Weldone Chief.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Nuzo, you be real craze man!!! ROFLMAO!!

Yep!!! He just put an end to the 'ooohs' and the 'o ma she oos' on this one !!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yep!!! He just put an end to the ooohs and the o ma she oos!!! ROFLMAO!!

NOT!

Kobo, i bet u half a spoon of cambell's soup grin. the next post after this would call for his head right after pity message.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
must_a_far:

NOT!

Kobo, i bet u half a spoon of cambell's soup grin. the next post after me would call for his head right after pity message.

maybe the one after mine. @Earthmama might take the bait!! roflmao!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
oh u don mess up my mojo, why u post comment now. u for wait small. all well not to worry they sure wont disappoint still.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
must_a_far:

NOT!

Kobo, i bet u half a spoon of cambell's soup grin. the next post after this would call for his head right after pity message.

My head or head of another nigerian rogue?

I hope the governor who called for all the diasporan to come back doesnt fall sick soon, otherwise, he would have to maintain his mighty spirit of "patriotism" and check into LUTH. cool
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
AGAIN,infantille comments running rough shod over the poster's reason for opening the thread
nuzo:

and you have honestly thought it out and you reckon the best thing for nigerians to do is to start jumping up and down like baboons high on speed because a man died of leukemia?
the fact that he died in any star hospital with however many wives isnt lost on anyone,the pertinent point here is that,whichever way he lived and whatever he has done he is presently now being judged by whoever he believes in either allah or GOD so its not for us to start running our mouths,im sure you have heard the saying before"beating a dead horse"

maybe its just me and i accept we all have different personalities, but i dont find morbid humour funny in the least,
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2009
nigerians,and im the one always forcing my views on everybody i wonder what these comments are if not verbally bullying people who want to make comments without anyone jumping on their backs
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by jookco(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2009
I may be too mean to say may his criminal minded soul never rest in peace, I was not trained to wish evil people good even at death, do you know how many human sacrifice he offered before he can be in the Governor office?, do you know how many of his political opponents that was murdered to pave way for his political ambition, so Bleep his criminal soul, my problem is that it should have been Yaardua who just name Anenih of all people the NPA Chairman
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
Wonder where @Nuzo called instead for the people to rejoice that the man is dead. Roflmao!!!!

Must_a_far, I owe you a spoon of Campbell soup . . . . roflmao!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
@post
there are more than enough living corrupt politicians,diasporians and 10/15 years away nigerians should travel down to nigeria and see about addressing that instead of doing macabre dance on a dead man's body,even a 3 yrs old child can abuse a dead man so
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by osisi2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
see how people are cussing his dead body
has he been buried yet
he may just wake up

I wonder if he'll still get his 72 virgins with regenerating hymen
just a thought
If so,the man is enjoying
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by earTHMama: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2009
What will happen to his wives and numerous children?. may he rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Wonder where @Nuzo called instead for the people to rejoice that the man is dead. Roflmao!!!!

Must_a_far, I owe you a spoon of Campbell soup . . . . roflmao!!

Kobo no worry game still dey. more soup to ur elbow. help with it and pray for me as you enjoy it.

KWESHUN! how many of you prayed for Abacha the day the news broke that he had passed? how many of you have prayed for him since then?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

AGAIN,infantille comments running rough shod over the poster's reason for opening the threadand you have honestly thought it out and you reckon the best thing for nigerians to do is to start jumping up and down like baboons high on speed because a man died of leukemia?
the fact that he died in any star hospital with however many wives isnt lost on anyone,the pertinent point here is that,whichever way he lived and whatever he has done he is presently now being judged by whoever he believes in either allah or GOD so its not for us to start running our mouths,im sure you have heard the saying before"beating a dead horse"

maybe its just me and i accept we all have different personalities, but i dont find morbid humour funny in the least,

So you are the guy who was going to call for my head? Keep coming; its a free world huh?

Anyway, whether it's beating or feeding a dead horse; the point is that nigerians should stop immortalizing dead or living rogues.
Nigerians should also learn how to prosecute dead rogues; send them to jail or execute them in absentia. Enough of "dont speak bad of the dead".

I would only sympathize with any of his family member who openly disassociated himself during the looting.
As for the dead beast; may he rot in hell. angry
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by BOSS7: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
must_a_far:

KWESHUN! how many of you prayed for Abacha the day the news broke that he had passed? how many of you have prayed for him since then?

I hope Lucabrasi can answer that. Did you pray for Abacha - - @ Lucabrasi?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Nobody needs to answer that for you except you are deaf, dumb and lame, if not, look, listen and move around and you will see that Abacha is being prayed for and immortalized. Its on TV, radio and very visible on most national structures in nigeria; especially kano.
Recently, your top nigerian leaders namely; IBB, Atiku, Buhari and other nigerians openly prayed, celebrated, praised and immortalized the dead corrupt brute; Abacha.

Or, do you guys mean another type of prayers?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by blacksta(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
earTHMama:

What will happen to his wives and numerous children?. may he rest in peace.

u wan inherit them.

Anyway Rip to man whether he stole or not
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
nuzo:

So you are the guy who was going to call for my head? Keep coming; its a free world huh?

Anyway, whether it's beating or feeding a dead horse; the point is that nigerians should stop immortalizing dead or living rogues.
Nigerians should also learn how to prosecute dead rogues; send them to jail or execute them in absentia. Enough of "dont speak bad of the dead".

I would only sympathize with any of his family member who openly disassociated himself during the looting.
As for the dead beast; may he rot in hell. angry
lol chairman dont take yourself or nairaland so serious,calling for your head ??
you can curse him all you like its none of my bizniz you have your mouth or computer i have mine,the only reason i wrote a retort to your comment was because of what you wrote about sufferhead people paying condolence,like i said,a 3 yrs old can say anything about a dead politician what are we going to do about the living ones?are we waiting for them to die of leukemia before we start dancing too?lol
B.O.S.S.:

i didnt pray for him neither did i curse him
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

lol chairman dont take yourself or nairaland so serious,calling for your head ??
you can curse him all you like its none of my bizniz you have your mouth or computer i have mine,the only reason i wrote a retort to your comment was because of what you wrote about sufferhead people paying condolence,like i said,a 3 yrs old can say anything about a dead politician what are we going to do about the living ones?are we waiting for them to die of leukemia before we start dancing too?loli didnt pray for him neither did i curse him

Its so clear that you are the one taking panadol for another man's headache.
Where did i ask the sufferheads to curse him instead of paying condolences? Are you one of the sufferheads?

Like you said in your second post; we have different personalities so we have different ideas. You can choose to celebrate dead rogues while i choose to question their loots and other corrupt practices; whether they are dead or alive.

One thing i would never be caught doing is condemning him on his private life, like sleeping with his daughter in-law.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
roflamo!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kanto: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
good riddance to a corrupt thief. One by one dem go die finish.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by cvibe: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
, and they keep dying abroad.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kanto:

good riddance to a corrupt thief. One by one dem go die finish.

Waiting for them to die one by one is not at all enough as the masses will be ones loosing.
The man's death will even worsen the situation cos his hungry and corrupt deputy will take over the seat and continue the loot on a higher scale.

Bottom line is that nigerians should stand up and do the right thing; get rid of all the rogues at once. Dont let those rogues die peacefully.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by OSE77(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2009
WHY going abroad?

why not use nigerian herbs? well, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by kosovo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
may his gentle soul RIP.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Remii(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
Inna lilahi wahi na lilah rajihun, from God we came and to him is our return. May his soul rest in peace. May God protect those left behind including us too till our own time.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by skylooh(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
A hard lesson 4 all corrupt and looting politicians u cannot take the looted money to heaven or hell a good name is better than riches  cool
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
Remii:

Inna lilahi wahi na lilah rajihun, from God we came and to him is our return. May his soul rest in peace. May God protect those left behind including us too till our own time.

Good thing God is not a human being; nigerians have made a mess of him and his name. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
skylooh:

A hard lesson 4 all corrupt and looting politicians u cannot take the looted money to heaven or hell a good name is better than riches  cool

I disagree with you.
What makes you feel that these guys are not having a good time wherever they are? The joke will always be on you and other nigerians who think "god" will do your work by judging these guys after they must have kicked the bucket.

I feel the hard lesson to learn is for you and other nigerians to understand that you are being beaten every now and then. Those criminals should be made to pay for their ill practices before they are sent to die in chains in an ill-equiped room in LUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) / President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.