Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! (37400 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2009
lucabrasi:

maybe because he a can afford to? considering he has been in the civil service as an engineer for 15 years, and the last i heard the constitution has not forbidden that,the most important thing which the focus should be on is if he actually built the hospitals or not,if he did then pls give him kudos and stop bringing up issues that are not important, go and ask the citizens of the state enjoying the hoispitals if they are bothered about him using it or not

where else would the accomplishments be published seeing as we r not residents in yobe?have you conclusive evidence that the hospitals are non existent before your assertions?

Lucabrasi, u be like chemistry textbook. darn HARD  to understand. yes he built the consulting room, but the darn consulting room wasnt good enough for him. he flew to florida for medical checkup, so says his PRO or whatever they call them these days. the hospitals are ultra modern yet he chooses to get a flipping checkup across the big water. what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. if a state would build an hospital and call it ultra modern, with a the funds sunk into it. it better be able to do a flipping checkup.

your thots are simply kinked when it comes to some things.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
must_a_far:

Lucabrasi, u be like chemistry textbook. darn HARD to understand. yes he built the consulting room, but the darn consulting room wasnt good enough for him. he flew to florida for medical checkup, so says his PRO or whatever they call them these days. your thots are simply kinked when it comes to some things.
grin grin which one ababio or chemistry for beginners?
im just trying to say the fact that he built the ultra modern hospitals should be enough as its his individual choice to go anywhere for his health,lets be honest here,if you had health concerns that you r alarmed at,will you put the state or nigeria first or your life? by nature every single human being is selfish and will pursue their self interest first before anything, its basic human nature and shouldnt be counted against the man is what im saying.

kinked?theres nothing you people wont compare me with on here,first someone said gunk was coming out of my mouth yesterday,your own is that i have kinked thots GOD dey lol
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Must_a_far, I really wish we could get pictures of this ultra modern facilities so we spare ourselves these debates. Anyone on here from Yobe state available to provide us pictures of these wonderful hospitals that are not good enough for this man?

This is sort of like the claim made by Peter Obi that he built 'NEW' toilets in some of the secondary schools in the state. On checking and I verified this with a couple other friends who have been back to the state, the toilets where PIT TOILETS only that they were new compared to the old ones the schools used to have. ROFLAMO!!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by BOSS7: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
lucabrasi:

grin grin which one ababio or chemistry for beginners?
Because of the length of your post most times, I’ll compare you to an Ababio – is that sorted?

lucabrasi:

every single human being is selfish and will pursue their self interest first before anything, its basic human nature and shouldnt be counted against the man
Now, I’ve got to admit that you’re at it again though you still have a point but I’ve got to say damn boy, must you always twist everything in order to support these goons; but I’ve still got to give it to you though as you have a vey good point there, it just doesn’t suit this argument and doesn't partain to Nigerian leaders.

Have you ever heard the mantra, lead by example? You probably had.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
kinked, yes because one minute u r on a straight line (i dey always gbadun those ur straight line arguments) next minute you put more than a kink to it and it becomes something else.

i wasnt critiquing him for building twice hospitals. the people of his state dey gbadun am as u had pitched in somewhat. but if the hospital was not good enough to cater for his checkup. then im sorry na consulting room the twice hospitals be. prove me wrong and say he was referred to the hospital in florida by a doctor from his ultra modern consulting room. and i'll eat me words with some hot sauce topping.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
Many folks in Yobe State are walking corpses as a results of this confiremed dead man misdeed and misdeed of other politicians in Nigeria. Why are Nigerians always patriotic and sympathetic in the wrong way??
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
ferdiii:

Many folks in Yobe State are walking corpses as a results of this confiremed dead man misdeed and misdeed of other politicians in Nigeria. Why are Nigerians always patriotic and sympathetic in the wrong way??

I think we have passed telling them the truth. Do you have pictures and videos to prove the above please? Seems we need to start documenting all happenings in that country now.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
No rest for him oh! God is doing His bit!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Because of the length of your post most times, I’ll compare you to an Ababio – is that sorted?
i see,i guess many of us on here are ababios then,right?
B.O.S.S.:

Now, I’ve got to admit that you’re at it again though you still have a point but I’ve got to say damn boy, must you always twist everything in order to support these goons; but I’ve still got to give it to you though as you have a vey good point there, it just doesn’t suit this argument and doesn't partain to Nigerian leaders.

im not twisting anything,im simply saying selfishness is inherent in every single human being, that fact is documented and if you go through most political thinkers that shaped the politics and way of life we are now, most of them admitted this,its not like some vices that only some have that others dont like stealing,dominieering e.t.c if you were in same situation,are you honestly saying you will rather opt to stay in the hospital to prove a point? a nigerian leader is only the custodian of an office,if we fall sick, we are all ordinary mere mortals, if you have been to an hospital before like i have in this country,the rich and poor ,black and white all wear the same thing laying on the bed,
abeg just forget that example,i came down with malaria after my last trip to naija when i got here and when i became delirious,throwing up and feeling aches and pains all over i would have given anything and everything i had just for the pain to stop,go and check what leukemia and chronic diabetes patients go through, i have witnessed similar thing the man died from an asian mentor of mine in manchester and before he died i know what he went through.
must_a_far:

kinked, yes because one minute u r on a straight line (i dey always gbadun those ur straight line arguments) next minute you put more than a kink to it and it becomes something else.

i wasnt critiquing him for building twice hospitals. the people of his state dey gbadun am as u had pitched in somewhat. but if the hospital was not good enough to cater for his checkup. then im sorry na consulting room the twice hospitals be. prove me wrong and say he was referred to the hospital in florida by a doctor from his ultra modern consulting room. and i'll eat me words with some hot sauce topping.
ok,i hope you agree with me that building a standard hospital is one thing,and taking care of specific ailments is another?some ailments are more serious than others,if you read the article about the progression of the illness,the writwer said the man suddenly took a turn for the worse and was begging to be flown to the united kingdom, didnt the united states have "ultra modern world class hospitals" you see what im getting at?
poverty and any other condition is negotiable,but a man's health isnt,hence the saying i know you would have heard countless times"health is WEALTH"
ferdiii:

mere baseless assertions to play to the gallery or facts you can prove?have you been there before or know anyone from there??
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by BOSS7: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
lucabrasi:

i see,i guess many of us on here are ababios then,right?
I hope say you no try dey point finger at me o cos the other 4 dey point back to you. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
@lucabrasi
@nuzo
you think im the one taking panadol for another's headache?well there wonderful saying in english language which my dad uses quite a lot,its called "having a sense of decency"
i guess you see it as panadol for another man's headache,thats probably where we differ so i totally agree.

you can call me sufferhead or suffer  plenty or anything in your vocabulary but thank GOD  most people who have posted on your thread have vindicated my stance, your objective for opening the thread was for people to pour vitriol on a dead man because he was a governor but you check majority of the comments and see if they agree with you or with what i have said, you even attacked a comment as using the name of GOD in vain just because he had the decency to say his Islamic words in his condolence,who is taking it serious again me or you??

why wont you condemn his personal life?pls dont dissappoint me o,if i were you,ill go the whole hog and curse and condemn anything and everything concerning him,not sure where you are based but if its same country as where he died ill helpfully suggest you do the Iraqi style and get a couple of old slippers and shoes and beat his dead body

Do you always have to change the context of people's comment that doesnt rhyme with your opinion to suit your arguments? shocked

B.T.W, I didnt start this thread.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2009
Oh noo!!

RIP!! sad
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 30, 2009
RIP [size=2pt]whoever you is/was/were[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Grizzly(m): 2:49am On Jan 30, 2009
Pathethic,
they know our hospitals are no good so they run abroad,
AND DIE!!!!! shocked
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by sashbaby(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2009
lucrabasi you no dey tire abi you wan run for govt post.pls stick to a point.why cant we have an ultramodern hospital that can cater for such ailments you listed.if quality education is made available we wont be discussing the issue .we have qualified nigerian doctors abroad who are willing to come back but due to the situation in the country they wont trade places
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by gentlegg(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2009
I for say whether these governors no dey die self
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by modumanga: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
Allah ya gafartawa mamman. All muslims and christian are solicited to forgive mamman for all his misdeeds while alive. This would facilitate his enterance to the highest of Paradise. Please brothers forgive mamman.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2009
modumanga:

Allah ya gafartawa mamman. All muslims and christian are solicited to forgive mamman for all his misdeeds while alive. This would facilitate his enterance to the highest of Paradise. Please brothers forgive mamman.

[size=13pt]PLEASE! STOP THE STUPIDITY!!![/size]
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by modumanga: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2009
PLEASE! STOP THE STUPIDITY!!!

Think reasonably and forgive mamman. Know that oneday you can die and surely you will appreciate the forgiveness of your fellow citizens. AS for me I have no axe to grind wih mamman.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
modumanga:

PLEASE! STOP THE STUPIDITY!!!

Think reasonably and forgive mamman. Know that oneday you can die and surely you will appreciate the forgiveness of your fellow citizens. AS for me I have no axe to grind wih mamman.

[size=13pt]Again. . . . Consult Wisdom and Stop the stupidity!!! [/size] This reasoning of yours is the reason why Nigeria is still where it is today.  Stop looking to forgive these men out of fear that you may never get into heaven, and focus more on bringing them to justice, forgiveness or not.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by BOSS7: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Stop looking to forgive these men out of fear that you may never get into heaven, and focus more on bringing them to justice, forgiveness or not.

[size=16pt]GBAM[/size]
grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
modumanga:

what are we forgiving here? are we forgiving his soul/body? or are we forgiving his administrations man handling of the state?

by the way his brother has been made deputy govt out of the wood work. no be election dem dey take select deputy again?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
must_a_far:

what are we forgiving here? are we forgiving his soul/body? or are we forgiving his administrations man handling of the state?

by the way his brother has been made deputy govt out of the wood work. no be election dem dey take select deputy again?

WHAT shocked How?? I mean, HOW??
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
GOVERNMENT MAGIC!

funny enough, he was a civil servant in the state. when the speaker of the state house of assembly dey there. na permanent secretary from some ministry dem see use do deputy.

only in nigeria do we have an electoral commision that acts as a waste of money.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
Where are the people on nairaland from Yobe state? I would like to hear what they intend to do about this.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Where are the people on nairaland from Yobe state? I would like to hear what they intend to do about this.

are you squeezing kidding me? do you really think they'll raise an eyebrow? i bet you NO one in the state has objected to this new development. i dont have proof to back that up yet but i'll sure find it and let who cares to know know.

they are going to come here and call me a naysayer for supplying the news. i'm more current about the happenings in their state than they that live in naija. they would call me a diasporan naysaying pessimist, yet their birth right is being snatched from them and they have the intestines to use their energy to talk smack towards me. their polistealtians/ yobe state elite/ yara dull/inec etct etc are pissing down their backs and telling them its raining.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
Roflmao!!! For a moment there, I forgot where I was!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
one of these miscreants aka polistealtians would leave this world now and somebody would come here and say forgive and forget. pray for his soul. sure i'll pray for his soul, thats the most i could do for his soul. but sure i cant help him erase all the wrongs he had done to his people. CAN I? the souls of the people who left this world due to his actions should forgive him as well. CORRECT!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
I will continue to say this. The problem in Nigeria is Nigerians. We are the enablers that I continue to see in all this and until we start to understand our place in the whole and take back the power from those we allow to be leaders, we will continue to see the same old nonsense ,and continue to make the same old excuses for their souls, and their actions against us, our own children and grandchildren.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
we are the cheerleaders of every cancer, plague, headache, toothache, kidney stone, NAME YOURS thats killing that country.

i am actually anxious to hear or read what these anti-naysayers brigade would have to say to justify his brother being made deputy governor. i cant wait. honestly!
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by trustonyi: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2009
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
modumanga:

Allah ya gafartawa mamman. All muslims and christian are solicited to forgive mamman for all his misdeeds while alive. This would facilitate his enterance to the highest of Paradise.
Please brothers forgive mamman.
i hear you sir you have spoken sensibly,its even in the bible that judge not lest thou be judged,
@nuzo
good for you!!however im not trying to make anyone come round to my way of thinking but highlighting something that isnt right
@ARMCHAIR CRITICS
why dont you lead the fight to yobe,after all you are nigerians and yobe is part of nigeria and we will all follow you istead of cyber revolution from billions of kilometres away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) / Bayelsa: In Defence Of Justice Mary Odili / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.