Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! (37390 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by adebaxton(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
@nuzo
Its so clear that you are the one taking panadol for another man's headache.
Where did i ask the sufferheads to curse him instead of paying condolences? Are you one of the sufferheads?

Like you said in your second post; we have different personalities so we have different ideas. You can choose to celebrate dead rogues while i choose to question their loots and other corrupt practices; whether they are dead or alive.

One thing i would never be caught doing is condemning him on his private life, like sleeping with his daughter in-law

@nuzo
you think im the one taking panadol for another's headache?well there wonderful saying in english language which my dad uses quite a lot,its called "having a sense of decency"
i guess you see it as panadol for another man's headache,thats probably where we differ so i totally agree.

you can call me sufferhead or suffer plenty or anything in your vocabulary but thank GOD most people who have posted on your thread have vindicated my stance, your objective for opening the thread was for people to pour vitriol on a dead man because he was a governor but you check majority of the comments and see if they agree with you or with what i have said, you even attacked a comment as using the name of GOD in vain just because he had the decency to say his Islamic words in his condolence,who is taking it serious again me or you??

why wont you condemn his personal life?pls dont dissappoint me o,if i were you,ill go the whole hog and curse and condemn anything and everything concerning him,not sure where you are based but if its same country as where he died ill helpfully suggest you do the Iraqi style and get a couple of old slippers and shoes and beat his dead body
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by IBCE(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
ooooohh how sad!!!!
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by donipal: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
lucrabis wetin be your problem abi dey give u part of the loot.what do you mean by decency ?havent you been reading other peoples comment its obvious that you are  day dreaming
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
donipal:

lucrabis wetin be your problem abi dey give u part of the loot.what do you mean by decency ?havent you been reading other peoples comment its obvious that you are day dreaming
typical nairaland response grin
yes i have been reading other people's response,something i suggest you do as well including the one just before yours grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by donipal: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
lucabrasi yes typical nairaland response. i hope u come back to nigeria and see the effect of poverty in our country.am not saying that people who died should be disrespected on their account of misdeed. as nuzo said politicians who do not live up to public expectation should not be celebrated.pls save us the breath of decency thanks
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by SweetT1: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
He died in Miami?? why not UCH or LUTH? UCH is closer to Yobe, don't y'all think?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by gbolah1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by MERCADO(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
may god bless the dead
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by nzeaji(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2009
ohaechesi:

omo that man don enjoy life jare, i have no pity for him. infact he should signal his counterparts where they could find the remaining money or else, he should bury him self. abi no be so? grin  he must talk ooooooooooo  angry

ABI --OHH!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
donipal:

lucabrasi yes typical nairaland response. i hope u come back to nigeria and see the effect of poverty in our country.am not saying that people who died should be disrespected on their account of misdeed. [b]as nuzo said politicians who do not live up to public expectation should not be celebrated.[/b]pls save us the breath of decency thanks

I see I was not the only few who understood exactly what Nuzo was getting at. Never read him saying anything about celebrating the death of these thieves.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by donipal: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
thanks Kobojunkie, may b you should help to throw more light on nuzo post bcs lucabrasi is taking it too personal
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by desthan(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
Good for Him, beta make him go rest, Only God know what he had to put up with, all this cockroach and wall geko swallowing politicians or rather get himself involved with before attaining this height, considering what 9ja politrick is all about undecided
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
donipal:

lucabrasi yes typical nairaland response. i hope u come back to nigeria and see the effect of poverty in our country.am not saying that people who died should be disrespected on their account of misdeed. as nuzo said politicians who do not live up to public expectation should not be celebrated.pls save us the breath of decency thanks

i do go back to nigeria thank you, you should direct that comment to the andrews that have checked out wayyyy back,
while i appreciate whatever he said and his right and yours to free speech,i hope you respect my right to free speech as well?and my own believe is that any human being that has left "the playing field"in a manner of speaking will meet his/her own judgement whereever he is presently and so shouldnt get adittional insults or abuse from mere mortals and whichever religion one practices has highlighted this fact

nigerians including you and anyone making noise now that the man is dead had all the opportunities when the man was alive,so how come it took his death for abuses and insults?
good for you if you dont want to have a sense of decency,but i hope you can see the subsequent comments after this one again,how many of them have followed your steps in abusing or insulting the man? lol

taking what personal??i made a comment and you called me out on it, now im taking it personal for replying you,whats wrong with us nigerians sef? grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by donipal: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
it seems u are not following each statement posted,i believe you are day dreaming and taking panadol for dead person sake.you do go back to nigeria come live for naija.abeg make i rest o jare
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by suave: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
On a second note, could the prophecy of that Nigerian prophet be coming to pass?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by CrudeOil2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
A nigerian has died. Sorry.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by tekia(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
Rip
Crude Oil:

A nigerian has died. Sorry.
yeah,really
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by tekia(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
hmmmmn
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by tekia(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
sorry yobe
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by bindex(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2009

Looklike2 , you better be careful, who you call a goat, See what I said 2 days ago and one of the governor have already die. and I am saying this is God punishment to the people who refuse to let our people go. and if you look at this situation very well. it looks like he was not the one who is suppose to go first, but God allow him first before the other.

I am saying it loud and clear let my people go so that they can serve him. When children of Isreal where in Egypt, God spoke and said that Pharaoh should let the children of isreal to go. Pharaohs refused, he said No. He made things difficult for the children of isreal . Then God put sickness into Pharaoh and Pharaoh still said, he would not let the children of Isreal to go.

Some among Isreal who Pharaoh promoted as governor, rep and business join against thier own people isreal. And they said they would rather prefer slavery to freedom. That they would prefer the children of isreal to remain in slavery so that they can make money.

And some who had married the children of Egypt also refused they said they would prefer slavery than freedom because they have tied themself with Egypt , so the whole of isreal must suffer for thier own personal decision. They ask Moses the land you want to take us to is a desert. And they curses Moses. But Moses refused and still said what God wanted. That Pharaoh should let the children of Isreal to go.

Next thing and the final one that God did he started to kill them( thier young one die and thier old), every first born). And for those people who have refuse to let the Yorubas to go God have started . With this first Governor. and some drop into my spirit, Umaru Yar Adua let the Yorubas go , so that may serve him. . I say it again let the Yorubas go , so that they can serve him.

Who is this one? you forgot to say that the same good you are busy promoting here hardened Pharoh's heart and ended up punishing him for hardeing his heart. The rest of your drivel is just too hilarious.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by mustafar1: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
how can a governor who part of his achievement as governor was that he constructed "2 ultra modern hospitals" seek treatment in another country? i guess all he constructed was an ultra modern consulting room.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by oderemo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
may god bless the dead [code][/code][quote][/quote]

which GOD, ? ogun , hindu, muslim,xtian. which one.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2009
must_a_far:

how can a governor who part of his achievement as governor was that he constructed "2 ultra modern hospitals" seek treatment in another country? i guess all he constructed was an ultra modern consulting room.

Don't even get me started on these men and their "ACCOMPLISHMENTS". That was the same arguement that was used almost 2 years ago on why Yar adua was the most qualified for the job of president. I was told he improved the health system. My Mama come go naija, go north come back. I come ask am. She say wetin dem improve? People still dey there with flies all over and most of the places, them just take new paint wash them but no improvement and same old nonsense. Roflmao!!! She said as soon as she landed, she just felt to turn back immediately. It was just unbearable for her as she had expected something different.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by bindex(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Don't even get me started on these men and their "ACCOMPLISHMENTS". That was the same arguement that was used almost 2 years ago on why Yar adua was the most qualified for the job of president. I was told he improved the health system. My Mama come go naija, go north come back. I come ask am. She say wetin dem improve? People still dey there with flies all over and most of the places, them just take new paint wash them but no improvement and same old nonsense. Roflmao!!! She said as soon as she landed, she just felt to turn back immediately. It was just unbearable for her as she had expected something different.

All their "ACCOMPLISHMENTS" are only on the pages of news papers.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Becomrrich: 2:34am On Jan 29, 2009
This may interest you.

http://www..com/hp/?p=120674

And check what nigerian are saying about thier leaders.

http://.com/smf/index.php/topic,14423.0.html
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by kritikul(f): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2009
WOA!!!!!!!!!! The wind has blown and we have seen the chicken rump. see the way nigerians are bashing the dead governor. this shows there's a very cold relationship between the looters rullers and the looted rulled. the voise of the people is enough to send the man to hell even if he's a good man. Well its high time our leaders turn a new leaf, a stich in time saves nine.
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by lucabrasi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2009
must_a_far:

maybe because he a can afford to? considering he has been in the civil service as an engineer for 15 years, and the last i heard the constitution has not forbidden that,the most important thing which the focus should be on is if he actually built the hospitals or not,if he did then pls give him kudos and stop bringing up issues that are not important, go and ask the citizens of the state enjoying the hoispitals if they are bothered about him using it or not
bindex:

All their "ACCOMPLISHMENTS" are only on the pages of news papers.
where else would the accomplishments be published seeing as we r not residents in yobe?have you conclusive evidence that the hospitals are non existent before your assertions?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by cvibe: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
Thought this was stale news. How how come this topic is making it again to the top of the headline news on the homepage?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by sashbaby(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
abi o grin
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by afroconi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
wow!!! may his soul rest in peace,
the thing is that all government official that die always die abroad, i have never heard of one that died in our belove country.
anyway sha what happens to Albishir's case in court?
Re: Breaking News: Yobe State Governor, Senator Mamman Bello Ali Is Dead! by Jarus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
afroconi:

anyway sha what happens to Albishir's case in court?
I thought Albishir has lost at the Court of appeal which is the highest in gubernatorial electoral petition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.