Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46764 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by saxoholic1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
If truly Wike wrote this then I would say "he is talking like a man with hot yam in his mouth"..... My people my people..... Wike and amaechi are not deciding for us... Na we go vote... Inec go count.... We go no d winner..... If wike want to fight he should call all his biological children and nephews and give them weapon,,,, for me and my family na ghana we go dey hear una story.... Thank u very much

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by haywire1: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Charlotte15:
People come up here to spew rubbish about wars and stuff yet they like to chop life. Continue to beat your okonkwo things fall apart chests. Yeye dey smell. Some of you have children and don't mind seeing them perish abi! Please tell me for what reason? Jonathan is the happiest I've seen him in a long time. Relieved that Nigerias wahala is now someone else's headache. He has become a global citizen and will enjoy his money anywhere in the world. Yet some petty bigots are hear screaming war songs. Awon ode. Whoever wishes for this country to perish will go first. This country will continue to be united if you don't like it go to Chad. Rubbish and nonsense.

Naira land kindly stop these threads they incite violence. Stop them.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by galadima77(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Just ranting for the sake of ranting.

Wike, Jonathan lost the election fairly and squarely, no conspiring in it.

On your own part, you cannot do more than a dead rat whether election in Rivers is postponed or not.

A killer is always scared of death. You're hunted by your past deeds hence you're convulsing!

Remember that Buhari passed a message to people like you in his acceptance speech when he said:
"Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will"

That statement is not only for the Boko Boys. It's for all the trouble makers.

well articulated n right on point....

to think that rivers state want such person to govern dem, na wa oooo.

well the masses in Niger state av united amd would send one msg to pdp, WE AV TRIED AND SEEN UR EFFORTS, PARK WELL LETS TRY ANOTHER.

If u like vote wike, na una sabi!!!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

On your own part, you cannot do more than a dead rat whether election in Rivers is postponed or not.

A killer is always scared of death. You're hunted by your past deeds hence you're convulsing!

Remember that Buhari passed a message to people like you in his acceptance speech when he said:

[size=18pt]
WIKE WILL RUN AND RUN, BUT JUSTICE AND NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM.
ICC IS ALREADY PREPARING HIS FILE.[/size]
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by shiki(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
imoleay0:
Amaechi should stop fighting this, Rivers state is for PDP, I bet he knows that. He won't be punished if he doesn't deliver his state.

Is Amaechi the one talking about war ...can't u hear how childish a former minister sound?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by lastpage: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
For people like WIKE's, Tompolo, Asari ....and their Niger Delta/ Nairaland minions [size=18pt]who dont know what WAR looks like[/size], just imagine that YOu and your family will endure something like this (or worse), if you are lucky to be alive!

I tell you when war starts, even the richest and most respected become so ordinary and live like scavengers! undecided undecided

Love Peace..... that is when you can make progress.
If not now............ maybe later.
Let us be careful o! wink
Remember the little Children, they dont deserve and dont want to live like this............so, dont force them into it by your own stewpidity!

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Rotimi47: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's a rant until reality hits you in the face.

Even Buhari knew the implications of forcing Rivers State to become an APC state .....Go figure
you will all be seriously dealth with using collective will of Nigerians; you better stay in line rather than making about war as war is different from militancy. Your can never win another civil war because the war won't last 30 months like that of 1967 to 1970 but a few months but you casualties will be in millions because you ranting have made people make up their mind to enlist in the Nigerian military to fight you iimmediately declare war.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
you will all be seriously dealth with using collective will of Nigerians; you better stay in line rather than making about war as war is different from militancy. Your can never win another civil war because the war won't last 30 months like that of 1967 to 1970 but a few months but you casualties will be in millions because you ranting have made people make up their mind to enlist in the Nigerian military to fight you iimmediately declare war.
BS grin
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Mimicole(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
oluomad:
PDP MUST WIN RIVERS STATE NOW OR NEVER!!!!! LETS COME OUT EN MASSE AND VOTE AMAECHI AND APC OUT!!!!!!

Ndi Rivers pls

WIKE FOR GOVERNOR
But Ameachi is not contesting for any position, or are u deluded?

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Pecca: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
DOES HE KNOW WHO OJUKWU WAS?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by juicebox: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Oga why don't you go & tell him to his face? #FreedomOfSpeech
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by icedbreez(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike na Maaan. Wike na man. Not these vagabonds running all over the place, falling on each other and injuring themselves just to enter APC. Cheftains of the party like zwingina that PDP made them what they re today.
I pray Wike wins tomorrow and with Sule Lamido starts the renaissance of a new, modern and vibrant PDP.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by exebi: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is there any proof that he made these comments. Any independent source? Audio?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by martineverest(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Haha...igbinedion ruled and wreckd edo state,were u guys able to do anything?
mulattoclaro:
marginalized by who? I'm not from rivers state but from Edo state. Wike can't try the rubbish he does in rivers in Edo State. If he does he will be beheaded and used to appease the gods. Igbos are the problem of Nigeria. Nothing about you yeebos amazes me.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by kennylawd: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
So Mr Wike want to go to war on the basis of losing an election but if they allow him to rig and win the election he would not go to war and be part Nigeria. Hmmmm Chai There is God ooo. OK we don't want war we agree to let you have Rivers state on one condition: You will not take any federal allocation from APC led federal government. Click Yes Mr Wike if you agree to this condition and if not then We can conclude that your interest is all about looting and you never love Rivers state.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
lastpage:
For people like WIKE's, Tompolo, Asari ....and their Niger Delta/ Nairaland minions [size=18pt]who dont know what WAR looks like[/size], just imagine that YOu and your family will endure something like this (or worse), if you are lucky to be alive!

I tell you when war starts, even the richest and most respected become so ordinary and live like scavengers! undecided undecided

Remember the little Children, they dont deserve and dont want to live like this............so, dont force them into it by your own stewpidity!

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!

Thank you for showing Wike and others more reasons and why APC must be killed in this region.

APC represents the above pictures, the same alliances that produced the above pictures, is what is at the heart of APC, an Arewa-Odua alliance.

APC must be sent packing in the old East, all hands must be on deck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by 2kris(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

oboi okrika man no dey rant for nothing ohhhh...anyway i pray that the best candidate wins the election.....to be honest apc can not win river...the diff is clear,ameachi failed them which he accepted ...ask ur self how can river state receive close to 100billion dollar and imo state receives 29billion every month still imo state is more devt than ph....let face it ameachi have nothing to brag abt period

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by MarcB: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Its no joke Nigeria will see her end ...the hausas and yorubas are our brothers, but better kept far away. Never will our wealth be taken again. Its the simple reason Jonathan quietly left cos he couldn't shoulder the role of splitting d country. Its obvious now how much hate the yorubas n hausas have for d igbos, we in d south south will join forces we our only true brothers the igbos. Long live the ijaw Nation!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by patlyrx: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
dnt u know dat when there is war it is we( me and u) dat will feel d effect?
Absolutely I know and not praying for such but you take a look at how the election went this year.
Well I was agitating for Nigeria to divide. But now I hope we remain if the National Confab Report will be implemented.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by patlyrx: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

In a sane society people like Wike have no business aspiring for positions of responsibilty. i can't believe somebody who wants to govern a state will make such statement.Am sure if Wike were in Jonathan's shoes he would have acted otherwise and this country would probably have been at war. let it be known that it is only God who dethrones and enthrones kings....

Just like Buhari in 2011
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by talk2xp: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
Ameachi again

I no dey suprise to hear this

APC ''Association of past criminals''

Wike go ask Somalia people how war be if war start now you go fit stand am

Vote Not War

loser u again? I can't stop wondering how you cope with yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by peegirl(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
pazienza:

Thank you for showing Wike and others more reasons and why APC must be killed in this region.

APC represents the above pictures, the same alliances that produced the above pictures, is what is at the heart of APC, an Arewa-Odua alliance.

APC must be killed in the old East, all hands must be on deck!
let God strike you and your likes dead first . Ewu tombia!!!!! So you are among those killing APC members in ricers state all along.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by halix239(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
deletrue:
Rubbish! Who is Buhari? Is Buhari having any strenght to fight. Buhari to me, is just a dead wood waiting and marking time.

UR NEXT PRESIDENT, IDIAT. death ll visit u n ur entire famly before him, gullible bastard.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by CR77(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ask google.ng
talk2xp:

loser u again? I can't stop wondering how you cope with yourself.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by SirMethod: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
TYTAN:
this guy better dont spoil his chances of defecting to APC after his defeat on saturday
You think Rivers State is Kastina? Keep dreaming.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
peegirl:
let God strike you and your likes dead first . Ewu tombia!!!!! So you are among those killing APC members in ricers state all along.

I never said anything about killing APC members, I said kill APC. and that can only be done by voting them out.

Not everybody is as blood thirsty as you lots. Your blood thirsty insensitive Yoruba brother was busy posting pictures of starving and dead Biafran children, death your forerunners brought to Biafra, he has no remorse, he was rather using as threat, but your hypocritical eyes saw nothing wrong with that, right?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by SirMethod: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

In a sane society people like Wike have no business aspiring for positions of responsibilty. i can't believe somebody who wants to govern a state will make such statement.Am sure if Wike were in Jonathan's shoes he would have acted otherwise and this country would probably have been at war. let it be known that it is only God who dethrones and enthrones kings....
And you think Buhari can win Wike in a war? Keep dreaming.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by peegirl(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
2kris:
oboi okrika man no dey rant for nothing ohhhh...anyway i pray that the best candidate wins the election.....to be honest apc can not win river...the diff is clear,ameachi failed them which he accepted ...ask ur self how can river state receive close to 100billion dollar and imo state receives 29billion every month still imo state is more devt than ph....let face it ameachi have nothing to brag abt period
who be okrika man? Nyesom wicked shocked
Now l see why you talkd like an olodo, u really don't know anytng abt rivers state. U just spew bile and rubbish from dat container you call mouth because others are talking,

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Neplusultra(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Decorum please Wike!!!! I undrstnd ur pain but decorum please!!!!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike seems to underestimate Buhari because of Jonathan's weakness. I wish firing squad to him and other mutinists. Buhari can never spare them. I will be glad to be at Rumueme girls when they are tied to the drum and used as example to future treason planners.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by BlackTechnology: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
lastpage:

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!

Its that why you guys abandoned Ilorin to the gambaris.

Wike should keep his sword in peace

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.