Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46761 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by abdulnabdul: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
And dis so called wike or whatever was once the minister of education of d federal republic. What a shame such is coming frm his mouth. As if he will b in d front wen d war starts.useless man.who even robbed ur brother? the will of d people eased him out of power. Mr wike go nd do proper campaign nd stop nagging.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
These people are now in love with the south east. After the war the only place we have abandoned property issue was River state. They seized igbo properties and called it abandoned properties. In all the elections in Nigeria they had been voting for the Northern candidates. We Igbos we have short memory.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by SStoneCCold: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
peteruuu:

kontunu

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mathskill: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ibkoya(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Then, he will be defeated like him.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ziccoit: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
OBJ who gave GEJ an opportunity he didn't deserve is to be blamed. If GEJ and his people had worked for his victory he would have probably performed and his people wouldn't have been saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mulattoclaro(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:
Hey wike or waka anything you call yourself. dont even bring ojukwu into your useless rants. Go and wage ur war and dont bring the igbo people into it by likening yourself to ojukwu.

Go do your shiit and leave ndi igbo out of it please.. i beg you.
what's so special about Ojukwu and ndi igbo? Rather what I see are two bodies that are big failures.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ElFenomeno1: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Big mouth Wike!
Fu...cking tout!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
so unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by haywire1: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015

WHO IS WIKE? undecided

Make he starts d war we dey wait angry

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
What Igbos need is a stand alone political party but unfortunately they have killed Apga.This new found alliance with the south south is an unholy alliance judging with the past.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Chiaka(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Just ranting for the sake of ranting.

Wike, Jonathan lost the election fairly and squarely, no conspiring in it.

On your own part, you cannot do more than a dead rat whether election in Rivers is postponed or not.

A killer is always scared of death. You're hunted by your past deeds hence you're convulsing!

Remember that Buhari passed a message to people like you in his acceptance speech when he said:
"Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will"

That statement is not only for the Boko Boys. It's for all the trouble makers.

No Postponement Rivers state needs change from Ameachi government. Ameachi moved from PDP to APC now fronting his boy dakuku for governorship, We say no to the holds of Ameachi. God delivers us!!! We say yes to WIKE!! He is the real change!!!.........
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Spirit1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
tinsel:
These people are now in love with the south east. After the war the only we have abandoned property issue was River state. They seized igbo properties and called it abandoned properties. In all the elections in Nigeria they had been voting for the Northern candidates. We Igbos we have short memory.

You are absolutely right. They have been voting for the North in all elections. Now they want to drag Igbos into their fight.

Why do we Igbos have a short memory
It's very disheartening honestly.
We fought a war and we lost. We have since integrated into one Nigeria. Please tell Wike to leave us alone!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Spirit1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what's so special about Ojukwu and ndi igbo? Rather what I see are two bodies that are big failures.

Igbos failures? Am sure you know better.
The fact that we don't live by stealing Nigeria's oil money and are marginalized by the likes of you and Wike, doesn't mean that you can't see the Igbo foot print all over Nigeria. Am sure you know better than to use the word failure. God bless one Nigeria!!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by gbishman: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
This Thug called Wike should be arrested and sent to the ICC. His such a violent and desperate man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Collynzo9: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Spirit1:
Wike stop dragging the SE (Igbos) into your personal politics. Igbo's supported Buhari too. Politics is not a do or die affair. Before you start a war, first return the so called "abandoned properties" back to Igbos.
We don't want war again. The war has been fought 45 years ago and lost. We believe in one Nigeria. A fair Nigeria where we can all co-exist. Where our properties and investments are secure even in the face of political disagreements.
Have you noticed that during the civil war the Igbos fought against the SE and North, but our properties remained intact after the war ended. We didn't fight against your people the SS, but you seized our properties.
Start by working with Jonathan and all prominent SS politicians to return our properties, before dragging us to war.
We are not interested in another war.
Unlike the SS, the SW have been excellent host to us.
Instead of fighting, think of building a formidable opposition to APC.
In a democracy, the opposition can be just as strong.
Who appointed this one as spokesman for the Igbos? Common shut up there!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Kingspin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Does that justify Wike threatening Nigeria with war?

This man should be picked up already.
No, that is where we find ourselves but, gov. Amaechi should do his work well.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by PassingShot(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiaka:

No Postponement Rivers state needs change from Ameachi government. Ameachi moved from PDP to APC now fronting his boy dakuku for governorship, We say no to the holds of Ameachi. God delivers us!!! We say yes to WIKE!! He is the real change!!!.........

I got no problems with whatever Rivers residents choose but it's treasoable offence for Wike to threaten war against Nigeria. He really needs to be picked up already.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by lawbabs: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Everybody including Jimi and Wike are using Igbo and Ojukwu to score political points. It will only take only discerning Igbos to read in between the line...
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by DExplorer1: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
And if he's talking about how they 'rob' his brother Jonathan, can he tell us how they 'rob' our brother Buhari in River state with over a million votes? He's a thug and nothing but a thug! He will go down like Fayose!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sloan:
How will a bloody civilian like Wike face-up to Boko Haram, not to mention a professional NA when they are fighting a war at full strength?

Even Ojukwu, a man who was only a colonel by the beginning of the war but nonetheless a trained soldier was beaten flat and pummelled into submission until he ran away. He came back a docile man and tried to re-integrate himself into the country after he learned the hard way.

Unlike Ojukwu, the NA will not make the mistake again to allow a war-monger get others killed but escape with is own life, family and property! If Wike starts a war, I hope the government makes announcement to ask people who don't want to be part of his madness to temporarily leave to another state / area and then swoop in on him to annihilate him completely. There will be no trips to Abuja for photo ops or no victor, no vanquished! A selfish man like Wike ready to plunge a big country of ~180M into war must not be allowed to get others killed and waste everyones time talking nonsense when his end is clear from BEFORE the beginning of the war!

It was empty chest beating like this that got your asses whooped in Biafra, even Britain was baffled at your incompetence at dealing with an Army of civilian fighters with little or no weapon.

Go and ask your coward parents the kind of resistance they encountered in Biafra, they were so much beaten blue black by Biafran men that they like cowards often took their frustration on Defenseless Biafra children and women in homes and market places, as well as the sick ones in the hospitals, by bombing and shooting them.

In modern times, with the weapon black market booming, and a rich diaspora community, your useless army will be wiped out in months.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by patlyrx: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
some politicians are just too immature, hw can a man with his rightful sense say this.

What do you expect him to say, clap hands that they will put off Rivers Election to use federal might on RS?
What are we looking for in Abuja, Na our house be that?
We need opposition in Rivers State to move forward. When there is opposition the government of the state will work and deliver dividends to the state.
I thought there would have been war earlier, no Mather, let the election be conducted the winner wins the loser losses .
We have the creeks.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
tongue
Spirit1:

Igbos failures? Am sure you know better.
The fact that we don't live by stealing Nigeria's oil money and are marginalized by the likes of you and Wike, doesn't mean that you can't see the Igbo foot print all over Nigeria. Am sure you know better than to use the word failure. God bless one Nigeria!!
My friend igbos are not failures. We are self made people depending on our abilities without any Government support.
I am not happy with our new found alliance with the south south judging with our experiences in their hands. In short I don't understand our people at all.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Wike you are a fat headed fool, you and your godmother mama piss will be stripped naked and rolled around on the streets of PH, dog! You want your people to fight a war, when your fat hairy nyash will be in Abuja. Cow!
grin grin grin

Meanwhile mods how far na? Work don tire una, only one comment when I land here and already e dey front page? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Baba u know no say politics dey turn this people 2 complete slowpoke? Money whey dem no work dey flow enta their pocket, how dem no go talk rubbish
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Let there be PEACE and there was PEACE during the presidential election.

My God is the God of again and again.

PEACE will reign again before, during and after April 11.

when God maketh quietness who can make trouble? Job 34:29.

#LETPEACEREIGN#

nairaland should start blocking all ethnic inciting hatred.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
Who appointed this one as spokesman for the Igbos? Common shut up there!
Why are you shutting him up? He is talking the truth.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by yorke1: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike is making lots of sense.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
otitookoro:
The clueless gej was overwhelmingly defeated even in River State. the military and plaice helped rigged rivers presidential poll for Jonathan to avoid being embarrassed by the Apc. No election whatsoever took place in all s/e and s/s states. election result were written in hotel room, beer parlor and guest houses. Haba, fraudulent people and tribes (igbo and ijaws). The Nigeria state will crush wike, asari, tompolo etc the way the igbos and biafra were shamefully defeated. Ojukwu, Achebe went to their grave with their heads bowed and cowed and so will all other bastard tribes, that waged war against Nigeria. It is only a puppet like gej (apology to ameachi) that accepted defeat so easily. should gej have acted otherwise, by now igbos and ijaws will be history- cowards.

Another coward talking like he knows what war means!

Still living in 1970, not knowing that times have changed. More like the Prussian generals who were disgraced by Napoleon.

If you think you are going to bring a war again to Biafra, while you go about having normal lives in Kano and Lagos, then you must be retarded.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Collynzo9: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I got no problems with whatever Rivers residents choose but it's treasoable offence for Wike to threaten war against Nigeria. He really needs to be picked up already.
He will be picked up after the Oba of Lagos has been sentenced.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ojnnaco(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kaiiiiii... Dis wike did students shegee during his tenure as supervising minister of education ..I wonder what he will do to Rivers if eventually he wins

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by OperationIgrigi: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
**lols** I can see yoruba people abusing Ojukwu, but don't want their ogogoro drinking, ex-ekelebe Oba to be told that he was drunk on Seaman's schnapp when he made his gaffe. **LOLs**

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by payan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
The tone of the message shows that this guy is not even fit to know the road to the government house talkless of occupying it. Pls leave him alone he will soon come and beg like his brother of Ekiti state-Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.