Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46765 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Duru1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
freeborn76:

You be proper atulu mpama, idiot! I am sure you are Igbo, always ready to jump into matter wey no concern them. Minority tribes are gradually using and dumping Igbos like side chicks yet you come hear to yan nonsense. The earlier the Igbos rebuke these selfish politicians the better for them. As it stands now, Nigeria has three major tribes; Yoruba, Hausa and Ijaw. Ewu!

For the past 16 years, Ndiigbo have pitched tent with PDP which has produced presidents of Nigeria from Ogun, Katsina and Bayelsa States. It never occurred to a dumbass Yoruba such as you to complain when the Ndiigbo voted for PDP that was led by one goofy rat from southwestern region of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Akanbee2015: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
pazienza:
Wike never identified with Biafra or with Ndiigbo before now, if it were Akpabio that was making that statement, it would make sense and acceptable.

But Wike? An Ikwerre ethnic nationality champion, he is not Uche Okwukwu, I don't know what to make of this his statement.

I like him, but I don't think he should be roping Ojukwu and Biafra into this fight, he never stood for Ojukwu or Biafra before now, we know the Ikwerres who have always been sympathetic to Ndiigbo and Biafra.

Ndiigbo will probably stand with him in Rivers, my people don't like APC, but he should not use us as bullet proof, by bringing up the Ojukwu/Biafran sentiment.

Whatever is your reasons for not liking APC as Igbo people is your business. I actually confirmed that when you hatefully voted against Ngige of all people. That being said, Yesom Wike is ten times worse than Koro and Fayose joined together. Keep liking him for all I care. Very soon, he'll meet his waterloo.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by JUBILEE2000: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

In a sane society people like Wike have no business aspiring for positions of responsibilty. i can't believe somebody who wants to govern a state will make such statement.Am sure if Wike were in Jonathan's shoes he would have acted otherwise and this country would probably have been at war. let it be known that it is only God who dethrones and enthrones kings....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Esperooke post=32527023][/quote]

Exactly, your mature ones like Obj and co, that barely escaped with their lives in Biafra, and have seen the extent Ndiigbo are willing to go, will not be drumming about war, they know that you people can't withstand such onslaught, when the table is turned and the foreign powers desert you.

It is usually cowards like you that their forerunners sat at home, eating Amala, listening to war news on radio, while people went to Biafra to fight that will be quick to shout "let's invade Biafra again". Your coward soldiers that were killed in the ratio of 3:1 by the Biafran soldiers, know that once the weapon monopoly they enjoyed in the in 1967-70 is balanced by Biafrans, the death ratio will increase to 20:1.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by IGBOSON1: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaybee3:
Isn't this treasonable?
Why would any sane human being vote this guy to govern them

^^^If you wanna go down the treason route then your general should have either been cooling his heels in prison or roasting in hell!

Wike has my full support.....that's if he really said it!

Let any Igbo foolish APC slave come here and make noise that Wike shouldn't mention Ikemba or South East......i'll ask them what they've been doing all these years to address the blatant marginalization, slaughter, hatred, and cheating their people have faced in the hands of the Muslim North and their Southern allies!

Wike, oga carry go abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Militant Governorship candidate. What do you expect? Educated thug. So war is the answer? I pity the hungry youths that will take up arms on your behalf and waste like flies while you sip champagne in your mansion with your wife on your laps finggering you and your kids sitting on the golden tiles watching Disney Channel.

Any full blooded Igbo man that will join and fight his cause should drown in Imo River grin

Oba babymama has spoken
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^If you wanna go down the treason route then your general should have either been cooling his heels in prison or roasting in hell!

Wike has my full support.....that's if he really said it!

Let any Igbo foolish APC slave come here and make noise that Wike shouldn't mention Ikemba or South East......i'll ask them what they've been doing all these years to address the blatant marginalization, slaughter, hatred, and cheating their people have faced in the hands of the Muslim North and their Southern allies!

Wike, oga carry go abeg!

Bia Hapu kwa ndi mba nmiri to sort out themselves o
This is not our problem
This doesn't concern us at all at all
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Whatever is your reasons for not liking APC as Igbo people is your business. I actually confirmed that when you hatefully voted against Ngige of all people. That being said, Yesom Wike is ten times worse than Koro and Fayose joined together. Keep liking him for all I care. Very soon, he'll meet his waterloo.

We don't like APC, cause we have weighed them and seen them for what they are. APC is an Arewa-Odua gang up 2.0, the first version was in 1970.

APC has no place in Igboland. My people are not stupid.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
tinsel:
These people are now in love with the south east. After the war the only place we have abandoned property issue was River state. They seized igbo properties and called it abandoned properties. In all the elections in Nigeria they had been voting for the Northern candidates. We Igbos we have short memory.

That is why I am warning my people now
Leave these people to sort out their issues
Ohaneze ought to address it and tell them to leave Ojukwu out of this
Ken saro wiwa is a better example
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by philips70(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's a rant until reality hits you in the face.

Even Buhari knew the implications of forcing Rivers State to become an APC state .....Go figure

Forcing to become? Rivers state has been an APC state from where strategies were made to oust your brother out of Aso Rock. You, or anyone can't do jack about it. Buhari is not Jonathan, try nonsense and your mothers, children and fathers will suffer more than you see in Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Reference(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
He will be picked up after the Oba of Lagos has been sentenced.

Ouch!!!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Ejjis(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
I AM TIRED OF HEARING THIS, LET ME CHILL HERE....

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Ojiofor: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
tinsel:
tongue
My friend igbos are not failures. We are self made people depending on our abilities without any Government support.
I am not happy with our new found alliance with the south south judging with our experiences in their hands. In short I don't understand our people at all.
You are not happy with our new found alliance with SS because they seized Igbo properties in PH right?but I got news for you . you prefer alliance with the North who spared our properties but murdered the property owners
and continue killing the children of the so called property owners in the north up to date to the extent that so called properties have become worthless.I have question for you.between an armed robber who robbed you of your property and spared your life and an assasin who is not interested in your property but your life.the choice is yours.BTW,abandoned property only happened in PH in as much as I condemn it in very strong terms I support a healthy alliance between the two geo-poltical zones.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
somegirl1:

Unlike Buhari who had and has the north behind him, Amaechi knows he has just Rivers. He lost brownie points by failing to deliver his own state in the presidential election. If he fails yet again at the gubernatorial level, it would be evident that he won't make a viable presidential candidate or running mate, which is his ultimate goal.

You think he has a chance?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nigeria has not overcome... Oba of Lagos is here threatening to kill Ndigbo, and Wike is out there threatening to part Nigeria. Aboki is not talking simply because they have reclaimed their natural resources(president/Aso Rock/Niger Delta oil). Had they failed in this bid, Nigeria would have been burning uncontrolably.

I support Wike though, we have sojourned for too long in slavery slavery under those God naturally placed you above. I bet you, Nigeria will be better apart.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good one Wike...this is the way to go. Play it their way. GEJ was threatened and coerced into submission by power hungry North and some of their slaves from the SW by using inciting words like this. We need 10 of your kind from the SS and we are good to bring this false unity in this country to its knees economically
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is there anyone with a doubt that the country is not one and can never be one
The earlier we restructure this thing the better for us

Regional autonomy and a weak center is the key
Let each region fend for themselves with their own resources
Those that can swim should swim,those who can't should drown in the lagoon akiolustically grin
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ceejay4real(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike should promptly be arrested & prosecuted for TREASON! Enuf is enuf in Sani Abacha' s voice. Nonsense!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by wetindey11: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike is just right..... as he wl lead war against apc like ojukwu...... good ........ bt he only forgot to complete his statement...... in other words ...... he & his entire kinsmen wl also go down d history d way of ojukwu. If wike, or what does he call himself, thinks shepopotamus wl save him when d heat is up, then he must joking. Infact, editors on wikipeadia are refilling their ink to update his profile now next afta orubastard.

Dumbass. May be he needs to take a tour to ojukwu's graveyard & ask d dead to share wt him a little abt what he wentthru afta d so-caled war. History don't lie!

Abeg, apology to true patriotic kwenu dudes out there.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by wetindey11: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by iiiyyyk(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Forget short memory, use your head.... before they were blind now they can see.... i live in rivers state and I know what am saying, Amaechi has been the one fighting Igbos all these while only for him to go to Imo state with buhari and say he is an Igbo man

How has Amaechi been fighting Igbos,

If u dont know what to say u keep quiet.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by bigsam1992(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
softapple:
some politicians are just too immature, hw can a man with his rightful sense say this.
Bros som1 dat kept students @ home for 6months wat else do u expect?

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by okpurukata(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi is trying by all means to set Rivers state ablaze all because of his selfish ambition to prove to his master that he can deliver;. I am very sorry for him. Rivers state is for a Wike and he can do nothing about it. We will prove it to him come Saturday. Nonsense
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
There's an Igbo saying, in the ABA-PH axis that goes....... "The dog says it growls sometimes, lest the brave cock moves in too close to peck at what it the dog might be holding in its mouth".

Good morning rumu nnam.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by cheruv: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
Who appointed this one as spokesman for the Igbos? Common shut up there!
he's not even Igbo and yet he's talking shiit!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by somegirl1: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
imoleay0:

You think he has a chance?

Presidential candidates and running mates are usually picked strategically. Reason he wasn't picked as running mate this time and will not be picked next time.
Having little influence in his own state while serving as goevernor, would only strengthen the case not to pick him next time.

I believe Amaechi would quit or be forced to quit APC eventually.
He doesn't know it yet, but he is Igbo in the eyes of core APC members. APC is mainly an SW/ Northern alliance at the moment.
He thinks bearing the name "Rotimi" and claiming "Ikwerre" would propel him to greater heights within the party. He will smell the coffee in the not too distant future.
Unless APC wins the SE and SS over, his aspiration would only be a dream.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by haywire1: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
He will be picked up after the Oba of Lagos has been sentenced.

Shoro niyen undecided

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Charlotte15: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
People come up here to spew rubbish about wars and stuff yet they like to chop life. Continue to beat your okonkwo things fall apart chests. Yeye dey smell. Some of you have children and don't mind seeing them perish abi! Please tell me for what reason? Jonathan is the happiest I've seen him in a long time. Relieved that Nigerias wahala is now someone else's headache. He has become a global citizen and will enjoy his money anywhere in the world. Yet some petty bigots are hear screaming war songs. Awon ode. Whoever wishes for this country to perish will go first. This country will continue to be united if you don't like it go to Chad. Rubbish and nonsense.

Naira land kindly stop these threads they incite violence. Stop them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by iiiyyyk(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
wetindey11:

@wentindey11, No member of ur entire race death, living and unborn is worthy to loose the strap of Ojukwu's shoe.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Etche: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
S-O-R-R-Y WIKE grin
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by saxoholic1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
If truly Wike wrote this then I would say "he talking like a man with hot yam in his mouth"..... My people my people..... Wike and amaechi are not deciding for us... Na we go vote... Inec go count.... We go no d winner..... If wike want to fight he should call all his biological children and nephews and give them weapon,,,, for me and my family na ghana we go dey hear una story.... Thank u very much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.