Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike (46759 Views)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Collynzo9: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I got no problems with whatever Rivers residents choose but it's treasoable offence for Wike to threaten war against Nigeria. He really needs to be picked up already.
He will be picked up after the Oba of Lagos has been sentenced.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
He should fight his war and leave Ojukwu ans south east out of it msteeeeeeew.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
tinsel:
These people are now in love with the south east. After the war the only place we have abandoned property issue was River state. They seized igbo properties and called it abandoned properties. In all the elections in Nigeria they had been voting for the Northern candidates. We Igbos we have short memory.

Forget short memory, use your head.... before they were blind now they can see.... i live in rivers state and I know what am saying, Amaechi has been the one fighting Igbos all these while only for him to go to Imo state with buhari and say he is an Igbo man

6 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by preciousagent: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
.:::..........Stop that shit .........dnt say what u dnt kn .....keep quit .Hey wike or waka anything you call yourself. dont even bring ojukwu into your useless rants. Go and wage ur war and dont bring the igbo people into it by likening yourself to ojukwu.

Go do your shiit and leave ndi igbo out of it please.. i beg you. [/quote]
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ilovecritics(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
He has made his point and stop insulting the man..
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Chiaka(f): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:

I got no problems with whatever Rivers residents choose but it's treasoable offence for Wike to threaten war against Nigeria. He really needs to be picked up already.

Did he say war against Nigeria?? I hate it when people exaggerate.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Collynzo9: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
tinsel:
What Igbos need is a stand alone political party but unfortunately they have killed Apga.This new found alliance with the south south is an unholy alliance judging with the past.
Wait till Saturday before pronouncing APGA. dead.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wike never identified with Biafra or with Ndiigbo before now, if it were Akpabio that was making that statement, it would make sense and acceptable.

But Wike? An Ikwerre ethnic nationality champion, he is not Uche Okwukwu, I don't know what to make of this his statement.

I like him, but I don't think he should be roping Ojukwu and Biafra into this fight, he never stood for Ojukwu or Biafra before now, we know the Ikwerres who have always been sympathetic to Ndiigbo and Biafra.

Ndiigbo will probably stand with him in Rivers, my people don't like APC, but he should not use us as bullet proof, by bringing up the Ojukwu/Biafran sentiment.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose hear your brother, you no tell am say power has changed hand?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by somegirl1: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
imoleay0:
Amaechi should stop fighting this, Rivers state is for PDP, I bet he knows that. He won't be punished if he doesn't deliver his state.

Unlike Buhari who had and has the north behind him, Amaechi knows he has just Rivers. He lost brownie points by failing to deliver his own state in the presidential election. If he fails yet again at the gubernatorial level, it would be evident that he won't make a viable presidential candidate or running mate, which is his ultimate goal.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by sochima1989(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mumu dey worry any SE person wey complain... Igbos prefer money than pushing through to attain power....hope you know APGA is a biz venture?

ib2015:
Wike i stand with u.....ss and se will no longer be the footstool of the north and southwest!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by ASHMY: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
This were the kind of thugs that mislead Jonathan and now he is here shouting and ranting when his wife and children will not partake in the war that he is chanting.

stay in front let ,your wife and children follow you to fight your war. After all na you wan be governor not the people.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by tinsel: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Forget short memory, use your head.... before they were blind now they can see.... i live in rivers state and I know what am saying, Amaechi has been the one fighting Igbos all these while only for him to go to Imo state with buhari and say he is an Igbo man
OK. If they can just return those abandoned properties..
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
sochima1989:
Mumu dey worry any SE person wey complain... Igbos prefer money than pushing through to attain power....hope you know APGA is a biz venture?

Where is the evidence to back up this your beer parlour gist?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by bakila: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
He has began to Orubebe, the people of Rivers should sedate this guy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by freeborn76(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
IEDA:
from your comment now,what separates you from those deranged fools as you claim...useless bastard

You be proper atulu mpama, idiot! I am sure you are Igbo, always ready to jump into matter wey no concern them. Minority tribes are gradually using and dumping Igbos like side chicks yet you come hear to yan nonsense. The earlier the Igbos rebuke these selfish politicians the better for them. As it stands now, Nigeria has three major tribes; Yoruba, Hausa and Ijaw. Ewu!
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by PassingShot(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Did he say war against Nigeria?? I hate it when people exaggerate.

Did you read his statement? Or you need a pair of glasses?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
Ameachi again

I no dey suprise to hear this

APC ''Association of past criminals''

Wike go ask Somalia people how war be if war start now you go fit stand am

Vote Not War
Tit how market since march 28th na? grin Dem don give you new work? tongue
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mulattoclaro(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Spirit1:

Igbos failures? Am sure you know better.
The fact that we don't live by stealing Nigeria's oil money and are marginalized by the likes of you and Wike, doesn't mean that you can't see the Igbo foot print all over Nigeria. Am sure you know better than to use the word failure. God bless one Nigeria!!
marginalized by who? I'm not from rivers state but from Edo state. Wike can't try the rubbish he does in rivers in Edo State. If he does he will be beheaded and used to appease the gods. Igbos are the problem of Nigeria. Nothing about you yeebos amazes me.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow, Wike please calm down. Be assured that you are our incoming Governor. Sai Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Innocent4Real: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls guys dis so called politicians' comment and statement should be filtered and polished be4 publishin. De idea behind dis is gud as we can not continue to feed people who does not care about our progress.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
patlyrx:

What do you expect him to say, clap hands that they will put off Rivers Election to use federal might on RS?
What are we looking for in Abuja, Na our house be that?
We need opposition in Rivers State to move forward. When there is opposition the government of the state will work and deliver dividends to the state.
I thought there would have been war earlier, no Mather, let the election be conducted the winner wins the loser losses .
We have the creeks.
dnt u know dat when there is war it is we( me and u) dat will feel d effect?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by CR77(f): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tit sister market dey sell wella oo
kropotkin2:
Tit how market since march 28th na? grin Dem don give you new work? tongue
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mbulela: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
How does our polity throw up such loutish characters bereft of any decency and progressive thinking is still my biggest issue with Nigerian politics.
You think Fayose is a thug, you have not seen Wike.

When I look around and see men like GEJ, Wike, T.A. Orji and even Buhari at the driving seat of our political structure I understand that corruption is not our biggest problem. We have a bigger problem with a system that throws up either the outright mediocre or barely average to lead a nation like ours at such a critical juncture.
A leader who rants in public with such divisive words like Wike, is he the type who will lead a state to development?
What kind of laws do we expect T.A. to make in our senate?
If Jonathan was not completely out of his depth, Buhari would have stood no chance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mbulela: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, Wike please calm down. Be assured that you are our incoming Governor. Sai Wike

Is this the kind of governor you want and need?
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Daresh(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

This guy is an idiot. The police should lock him up for inciting violence
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by uchechiatubi(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
there should be no war but GOD ll not allow amechi folower to rule rivers state.WIKE MUST Rule
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Akanbee2015: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
freeborn76:

You be proper atulu mpama, idiot! I am sure you are Igbo, always ready to jump into matter wey no concern them. Minority tribes are gradually using and dumping Igbos like side chicks yet you come hear to yan nonsense. The earlier the Igbos rebuke these selfish politicians the better for them. As it stands now, Nigeria has three major tribes; Yoruba, Hausa and Ijaw. Ewu!

Lol. Quite funny, but through. I don't know the problem with my people from the East. They're always causing problem here & there and keep shouting of being marginalized. But they would leave what should be done and keep running after what doesn't concern them. These people can be so funny.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Esperooke(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=pazienza post=32524717]

It was empty chest beating like this that got your asses whooped in Biafra, even Britain was baffled at your incompetence at dealing with an Army of civilian fighters with little or no weapon.

Go and ask your coward parents the kind of resistance they encountered in Biafra, they were so much beaten blue black by Biafran men that they like cowards often took their frustration on Defenseless Biafra children and women in homes and market places, as well as the sick ones in the hospitals, by bombing and shooting them.

In modern times, with the weapon black market booming, and a rich diaspora community, your useless army will be wiped out in months.

Empty ranting and delusion. The matured ones know better, they will never again start what they won't be able to finish.
Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adefaze:
quoted wike speech on LIVE television

Wike
Wike
Wike
How many times did I call you?

When your fathers denied their heritage ,sided with Nigeria and betrayed Biafra for the promise of abandoned property you folks clapped happily and shouted one Nigeria.
The people you called friends are no longer your friends ?
They convinced you your greatest allies were your enemies and you couldn't see beyond your noses
The chickens have come home to roost o kwa ya
Una eyes don clear eh kwa
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin
Too late
This is 2015 not 1966
You have lost that opportunity

Please people of the south east,don't join him in his threats,just go your merry way and do ya thing
We have fought our own war and thank God Ojukwu is being vindicated for being a visionary
This time my people will supply ammunition to the waring factions and smile to the banks grin
We are watching from the sidelines
As a people we have never depended on government
Count us out
Fight your war for your actualization
We have fought ours
NdiIgbo umu nne m na umu nna m, any katakata in PH abeg cross Imo river in minutes and stay there till the flames subside
No true Igbo man should allow a scratch on his skin for others people's palava
End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike by mavinc4u(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oba said igbos would drown in lagoon.

Wike said he would lead a war like ojukwu. Okay continue,

Meanwhile, why would they want to organise the election under Buhari; do they intend to rig it or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.