Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

You Cannot Say This ..is This True, The Flip Side Of Oba Akiolu's Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Say This ..is This True, The Flip Side Of Oba Akiolu's Statement (369 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Say This ..is This True, The Flip Side Of Oba Akiolu's Statement by ideylaff: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dear Lagosians,

Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU but lets ask ourselves one important
question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS? My answers are:

1.I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS -
JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN WITH GEJ IN LAGOS.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?
2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?
3. DOYOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?
4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?
5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?
6. IF MAJORITY OF LAGOSIANSBELIEVE IFEANYI UBA DESERVES TO CHOSE THEIR GOVERNOR IN LAGOS I AM ALL FOR IT FOR THEM TO SIT AT HOME ON SATURDAY AND NOT VOTE....
Re: You Cannot Say This ..is This True, The Flip Side Of Oba Akiolu's Statement by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is jimi agbaje an igbo man?... try and have sense.
Re: You Cannot Say This ..is This True, The Flip Side Of Oba Akiolu's Statement by ideylaff: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Still does not make what the Oba said right...

(1) (Reply)

80 Percent Deltas Love Great Ogboru / Buhari: My Worry / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.