Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (59520 Views)

Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by saintobi1987: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2015
am soooooooooo hapi to hia dis news! i realy wich to see dis idot in yok
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

It was 45% bro. That's still failure.
It was not failure within the context that it was supposed to be APC's stronghold. Anyway, it's over now
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by bayulll01(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Arysexy:

Ewu How else do they fight it other than voting out d useless governor just like they just did?

Lagoon claimer, have u fought ur osun aregberascal who is owing ur parents 6 months salary?

One stupiid thing about you people is,you people are not smart,very dull,don't worry when ambode wins we will put u in check so that things like this never happens again,awon iran ki ran
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Menace2Society(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
toprealman:
ALL BECAUSE OF THE 835 NAIRA YOU GOT FROM YOUR KEKE UNION HE 'EMPOWERED' YOUR PEOPLE WITH?
Lol u dey craze abi?T A ORJI is our Senator take it or leave it
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by asha80(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
safarigirl:
the news is true. My bro in Abia gave us the news yesterday
really?
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by subzidi: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
What happened with Abia State governance reiterates that good governance has nothing to do with whether you voted your blood brother or not. If it were, the Governors will ensure that the little they get from the federal allocation counts!
Serves them right after all they gave him a 2nd term so why won't he aspire to be their senator...yimu

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ElFenomeno1: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Fantastic news if this is true.
I didn't realise how much that man is hated around there.... It was after the elections i realised
I hope the true winner gets confirmed without delay
T Orji based on the information available to me does not deserve to go to the senate or hold any political office in this country again.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Xcex: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
We'll accept anybody rather dan T.A Orji

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Menace2Society(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
skykenny:

You must be evil like him. I have never seen any man talk good of T.A Orji before even those his madness made rich.
Insha Allah when we get our Biafra T A Orji will be our first president!Take it or leave it
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by MrEverest(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Just the headline alone made me to climax undecided I just pray it's true. That man should not be allowed to operate anywhere near public office. Good riddance to disgusting rubbish cool

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Jdbrasco2: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
My best news of the year. Plz my dear Abian, letz complete the job. Vote out PDP in Abia state

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Kriptic: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2015
T.A Orji bu ekwensu si na oku mmuo. I was shocked when it was reported that he won Abia Central. I was like "Where? Why? When? How?" This guy in 8 years has reduced Abia, God's own state to devil's own state. Abia is now a land of squalor. Right from the Abia Tower in Umuahia, the rot hits you. By the time you get to Aba, all you can see is condemnation. The whole state literally stinks. He is a demon straight from the pit of hell and he must be made to return there. I'm not even from Abia yet I hurt deeply. I can't begin to imagine what pain and anger the Abians are feeling. angry

How ironic it is that he answers Ochendo when he can't protect or cater for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2015
omenka:
BooooM!!

Lmao. grin

When that guy was announced winner, I knew something must have gone horribly wrong somewhere. If the opinions from social media and a lot of folks from Abia are anything to go by, then one could conclude that niccur is the most unpopular governor in this country.
Suswam stands to disagree lol

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Menace2Society(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Why you dey deceive this man, you just wan chop hin money grin
He is a competent son of Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This news will make my week if confirmed to be true, TA's place is in jail, and I hope he lands there.

God bless you, T. A. Orji was a disaster as Governor, I know he was soundly defeated at the polls but manipulated by him in collusion with some INEC staff. He might end up in jail honestly. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The rigging style of announcing losers as winners will no longer work in Nigeria, votes must count!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2015
ABIA is on their way to liberation!! kiss kiss

Alex Otti!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2015
tchidi:
ABIA is on their way to liberation!! kiss kiss

Alex Otti!!!!!!!

I am so happy for that state. smiley
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Rivers State is next. Magnus Abe and other senatorial candidates will have their mandates restored.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by IceMan85(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Are u freaking out of your mind?animal!Respect T A Orji the messiah of our time
Id**at! Do you know the defnition of messiah?
Are from Abia state or is your parents part of his administration? How old are you? Don't dare quote me again if you don't want your life to miserable like Aba road.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by DoctorNyash(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
He is a competent son of Alaigbo
Yes, he is the best Governor in the whole South East,
Theodore Orji see as your boys dey defend you oh! Abeg free your guys some cash before EFCC go lock you up! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
[s]
bayulll01:

One stupiid thing about you people is,you people are not smart,very dull,don't worry when ambode wins we will put u in check so that things like this never happens again,awon iran ki ran
[/s]

Look at muumu talking about smartness. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Darlduchi: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
This news has been on RADIO BIAFRA for two days now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
T A Orji by all means u are our Senator!We all love u grin

Did u say 'By all means'?
What an expensive statement.
Let me assume u don't know the implication of that..
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by delugadou(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
T.A. Orji = The As*hole Orji

He might look like an as*hole & behave like an as*hole, but don't be deceived; he's indeed an as*hole

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Menace2Society(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
IceMan85:

Id**at! Do you know the defnition of messiah?
Are from Abia state or is your parents part of his administration? How old are you? Don't dare quote me again if you don't want your life to miserable like Aba road.
LMAO grin just one bullet

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Menace2Society(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2015
dotmanz:

Did u say 'By all means'?
What an expensive statement.
Let me assume u don't know the implication of that..
By all means i care less!We want him more than u can ever imagine!
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Lastniga: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Surprises everywhere in Nigeria
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by laplace19(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
This news will make my week if confirmed to be true, TA's place is in jail, and I hope he lands there.

I am the most happiest,bro.... Abia being my state of origin I can't imagine how that T.A Orji could win without rigging.... Abians rejected the man entirely like an outcast... one thing I realised is that most politicians do not have conscience at all... T.A Orji did absolutely nothing in abia state instead of his conscience to torment him for his non-performance he still had the impetus to come out for senate including his stupid son,Ikuku.....

Thank God for intervening, including INEC.... I am convinced that with Alex Otti Abians will for once in history enjoy good governance...

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by lipstick2(f): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
T A Orji by all means u are our Senator!We all love u grin

Hahahaha.
U go cry soon.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by emeka2121: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Could this news be true? if so

To God be the glory for this political development in the land of my fathers, i told people that justice must prevail for the APGA candidate, whom i was told won the election but the result was doctored by the incumbent governor who did little or nothing to the Abians, i appreciate my people for standing by the truth and thank the INEC for their wise counsel and brilliant judgement. with this we are trusting INEC the more.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Inyinese(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2015
very good I love that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief / Polls: Presidency Backing Atiku — Wike / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.