Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,374 members, 7,839,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (59519 Views)

Amaechi Rejects Governor Wike's Award, Says "It's Poisoned Chalice" / Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by PastorOla1: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
GOD IS GOOD O.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by sydney440(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
I Don Get Alert… Godwin
And I Don Pay My Rent… Godwin
Dem Be Wan Fall My Hand But… Godwin
Dem Be Wan Steal My Joy But… Godwin
I Say Anything I Do Na Godwin Oh, Na Godwin Oh Na God
Win Oh
Anything I Do Na God Go Win Oh Na God Go Win Oh Na
God Go Win Oh
I Don Change My Name To Godwin
And Omo I Don Buy Motor… Godwin
Dem Say My Market No Go Sell But Godwin
And Dem Be Say Ino Go Blow But Godwin (Dem My
Brother)
Make Them Try Their Luck… My God Go Win Oh My God
Go Win Oh My Lord Go Win Oh
God Go Win Oh
As You Don Pass Exam Na God Win (Ehn Ehn)
And Dem Be Say Uno Go Pass but Godwin (Ehn Ehn)
You Wake Up See Today Lasan Na Gowin (Ah Ah)
Robbers Dey Rob Dem No See You (Brother) Godwin
Dem No See You My Sister
Oyah Belofah Na Godwin O Na God Go Win Na God Go
Win O
God Go Win Oh
As Na Your Wedding Day, Na Godwin
And E Don Tay Wey U Dey Find But Godwin
See We Go Pop Champaign Today Godwin (Ah Ah)
And We Go Dey Dance Dance Cause Godwin O (elelele)
Anything You Win Na Godwin
And If You Win Election My Brother Godwin
If You Win The Contract My Friend Godwin
If You Check The Countdown My Brother Godwin
And If Your Market Sell Na Godwin O Na God Go Win Na
God Go Win O
God Go Win Oh
Why You No Go Dance Na Godwin O Na God Go Win Na
God Go Win O
God Go Win Oh
GODWIN
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by ihedinobi2: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't think anyone really believes TA can win without rigging and intimidating people. The man is a very bad product to sell and a horrible one to buy.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Activityj(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
asha80:
A moniker named ActivityJ said something similar on Monday..i was wondering where he got his own information
a source from abuja revealed that, but we still await the official announcement.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by asha80(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Activityj:
a source from abuja revealed that, but we still await the official announcement.
I know he has not being giving certificate of return but since inec earlier announced him as winner can inec revert its earlier pronouncement?
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Activityj(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
asha80:
I know he has not being giving certificate of return but since inec earlier announced him as winner can inec revert its earlier pronouncement?
na BCA INEC de talk since! We are waiting for original inec to speak.
Re: INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect by Tinyemeka(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kriptic:
T.A Orji bu ekwensu si na oku mmuo. I was shocked when it was reported that he won Abia Central. I was like "Where? Why? When? How?" This guy in 8 years has reduced Abia, God's own state to devil's own state. Abia is now a land of squalor. Right from the Abia Tower in Umuahia, the rot hits you. By the time you get to Aba, all you can see is condemnation. The whole state literally stinks. He is a demon straight from the pit of hell and he must be made to return there. I'm not even from Abia yet I hurt deeply. I can't begin to imagine what pain and anger the Abians are feeling. angry

How ironic it is that he answers Ochendo when he can't protect or cater for anyone.

My brother I share your pain.

I heard he secured just 3 votes in his ward (probably from his wife, son and himself), though I am yet to confirm that.. Then we get to hear that he won the Senate seat.

T. A. Orji was part of the reason GEJ got such few votes from Abia state. People were so disenchanted, they did not bother coming out to vote, because the common opinion was that even if they vote against him and his party PDP, he'd still rig the election. Unfortunately, that disenchantment with PDP by extension, affected GEJ count from Abia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Watching Jonathan's PVC Rejected By Card Reader / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.