Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control (34702 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Petra23(f): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
freshcvv:

How is that possible? So you are already to nag at any offense? Are you a time bomb? Must nagging be the only reaction to a passive offense?

Even some so called offense can be traced back to be non issue but an issue in the imagination of the woman.

Don't some women nag at assumptions?
I nag wen he mkx me mad,didnt say at any ish n i dnt drag t 2 lng bt mst xprex masf oweva t suitx me at dat moment.oweva i choose to handl ma ish shouldnt b ur p...gv me a brk plx n stay single or beta stil turn a saint if u cnt handle nag
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Bowaley17(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
@op I will come bk and read this when am married...
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by freshcvv(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Petra23:
I nag wen he mkx me mad,didnt say at any ish n i dnt drag t 2 lng bt mst xprex masf oweva t suitx me at dat moment.oweva i choose to handl ma ish shouldnt b ur p...gv me a brk plx n stay single or beta stil turn a saint if u cnt handle nag

Can he also beat u if u make him mad?

See excuse..have you not made him mad too? Should he be beating you for making him mad?
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by AKMoney1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy

Thank God you were here lipsrsealed
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
AKMoney1:

Thank God you were here lipsrsealed

undecided undecided
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Petra23(f): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
freshcvv:

Can he also beat u if u make him mad?

See excuse..have you not made him mad too? Should he be beating you for making him mad?
Beat me as his kid or wat pls?who says rlshp x a do or die affair?anyways! U cn kill ur woman if datx ur solution to it cux me dnt gv a f*ck.Ma Man knws ma worth n knws no1 x perfct.so, tx eida u v a perfct ghost as ur woman, or u r just tnkn wt ur anus.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by freshcvv(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Petra23:
Beat me as his kid or wat pls?who says rlshp x a do or die affair?anyways! U cn kill ur woman if datx ur solution to it cux me dnt gv a f*ck.Ma Man knws ma worth n knws no1 x perfct.so, tx eida u v a perfct ghost as ur woman, or u r just tnkn wt ur anus.

Then why nag at him as if he's a kid? If he can't beat you since you are not his kid, why nag him since he's not your kid?

I am trying to make you see how it feels...
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

this is exactly what i think about every man - u r not too important to keep. even if there r children with u.

If we weren't too important why nag? angry If you guys were that important, we'd be bending over to attend to your every whim.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Timbuktou:

If we weren't too important why nag? angry If you guys were that important, we'd be bending over to attend to your every whim.

It always depends how important your partner is in your life WHICH u nigerians will never understand because u r too practical. I told in previous comment that real meaning nagging woman is the woman who hates her husband. So if your woman is complaining about u every 5 min - she wants u dead
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Petra23(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2015
freshcvv:

Then why nag at him as if he's a kid? If he can't beat you since you are not his kid, why nag him since he's not your kid?

I am trying to make you see if it feels...
kk
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

It always depends how important your partner is in your life WHICH u nigerians will never understand because u r too practical. I told in previous comment that real meaning nagging woman is the woman who hates her husband. So if your woman is complaining about u every 5 min - she wants u dead

A partner is as important to me as my peace of mind. If she's determined to nag me to death she shall be done away with. It's that simple, really.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

BUY A KOBOKO OR AN IRON BELT TO BEAT SENSES INTO HER. THAT IS HOW MY FATHER BEATS MY MOTHER TILL SHE LOST HER LEFT EYE. EVER SINCE SHE HAS BEEN GENTLE. CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT MY WIFE WHEN I'M MARRIED cool
Hmmm
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by visiondee(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
Nagging is a serious issue, I got myself into nagging relationship for 4years, I so much remain calm seeing her as a baby which I need to be constantly give a listening ear going her way, satisfying her the best way I can, but that doesn't help at all, even sometimes she has threatened to kill me with sharp object before. Above all during our late third year of our relationship that we ought to do introduction, I called her that I can't except she let go of all the habits, instead she increased her tempo of aggression. On the fourth year, I called her and told her that I won't even say a word again but once it comes to that, she should see me gone. I stopped calling her but keep calling her family for 3months which she never think of calling me or any member of mine. On the third month, I told myself I need peace in my life, making me to back out of it. Now, I'm into a relationship with a caring, loving, understanding, cool-headed angel which gives me cause to keep thanking God all time. Never in my life will I ever dream to encounter nagging one again. They make your life worthless.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Timbuktou:

A partner is as important to me as my peace of mind. If she's determined to nag me to death she shall be done away with. It's that simple, really.

Yh whatever. Pointless to argue with u
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
visiondee:
Nagging is a serious issue, I got myself into nagging relationship for 4years, I so much remain calm seeing her as a baby which I need to be constantly give a listening ear going her way, satisfying her the best way I can, but that doesn't help at all, even sometimes she has threatened to kill me with sharp object before. Above all during our late third year of our relationship that we ought to do introduction, I called her that I can't except she let go of all the habits, instead she increased her tempo of aggression. On the fourth year, I called her and told her that I won't even say a word again but once it comes to that, she should see me gone. I stopped calling her but keep calling her family for 3months which she never think of calling me or any member of mine. On the third month, I told myself I need peace in my life, making me to back out of it. Now, I'm into a relationship with a caring, loving, understanding, cool-headed angel which gives me cause to keep thanking God all time. Never in my life will I ever dream to encounter nagging one again. They make your life worthless.

As u see she was nagging because she hated u and she never called u when u left her because u did a favour for her smiley))
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Yh whatever. Pointless to argue with u

Of course, it's pointless. You've got no points. Ciao, love.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by visiondee(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

As u see she was nagging because she hated u and she never called u when u left her because u did a favour for her smiley))
Exactly! And if I don't leave, I will still be in her bondage and never see my cute charming angel... I even thank God for letting her go because I got someone better than her in all things even status. My present angel is far above my ex in all ramifications
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Timbuktou:

Of course, it's pointless. You've got no points. Ciao, love.

Mumu
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Mumu

What does 'mumu' mean? Sounds like admission of defeat. Well, good to know you're a noble loser. wink
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Timbuktou:

What does 'mumu' mean? Sounds like admission of defeat. Well, good to know you're a noble loser. wink

Gud for u
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Klasique911(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Iffffffy:
beast, as ur dad normally does to ur mum

uuhhmmm... Do u nag as a hobby, or prolly got a Ph.D in the art of nagging?
smh..
you're relapsing perhaps!

1 Like

Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by feamtrik(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Just tell her this....she might wanna leave u for a while.....what did I say? For a while ni o

Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by fzero: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2015
gofyourself:

not a throat- the d.ick

Hmmmmm I comment my reserve.
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Timbuktou:

U dont know what mumu means?! What a loser
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
gofyourself:

U dont know what mumu means?! What a loser
Gofyourself, go f yourself. wink
Re: Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Timbuktou:
Gofyourself, go f yourself. wink

Loser loser loser loser smiley)) easy to use my nick name when u havent invented it smiley)) loser with no imagination smiley))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.