Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) (45907 Views)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Prepare your soul for the coming of Christ. It's obvious, the end time is here.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Bants(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
The man's face looks so APC.

Guy you don mad finish lol lwkmd
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by dre101(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
So pathetic, what happened to being patient as husband? Anyway, only God knows what must have led to it..
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by themodernman: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
See d Man face, you go know sey d Woman don vex am pieces...hin come dey look like Patrick Sawyer.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Bants(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
o42austino:
Nigerian women can make their man go mad in America because of excessive freedom,my sister inclusive.

Shey na yarn you dey yarn....no manners
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don't normally do this but am taking up this case
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by nerodenero: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
An eye for an eye would be better for this case.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by sukkot: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
SailorXY:
this one na sadist o

see as e strong kpari sef the bros no send nobody undecided
cheesy
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Bants(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
buhahahah see the man face like evil spirit cheesy

You don see evil spirit kai people dey yarn sha lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by chimexdnice1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
See him dirty looking face! U̶̲̥̅̊ will rot i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ jail!
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by PrettyJulie88(f): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
see his ugly face like horror movie
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
nice one
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
datguru:
The guy looks horrible though
looks more like a suicide bomber.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
ayusco85:
she was just his fiancee o. so much for been in a relationship
Imagine! fiance and fiancee at 56 and 52 respectively. A lot of people take up relationship and marriage as hobbies in the US. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by PrettyJulie88(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
themodernman:
See d Man face, you go know sey d Woman don vex am pieces...hin come dey look like Patrick Sawyer.

yea looks like him a bit
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not again, why kill your woman instead of walking away........hian, when he enter jail him go no say it is not worth it...... angry angry
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by SenatorM(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
OSA is a Benin Name,, Benin the Travellers

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lalasticlala. Ban dis guy na
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by esota4280(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shit happen, is d way u handle it that makes u a man. embarassed embarassed RIP
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by juman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Eeyah, men have to be careful not to commit murder in those countries where women "sit" on men's neck because of excessive freedom.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Epiepang sounds Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom to me..

But Osa Alohaneke? Dafuq is that Nigga from? undecided

I was hoping to see some Ade or Chukwu names so I could order some popcorn for the thread as it was bound to escalate quickly..
Na only Ade and Chukwu them they Yankee? What has their state of origin go to Do with the deed done? the victim is actually Cameroonian ! Fine woman.

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
y wnt he stab her to dead? afta she had deceive d man dat she luvs him inoda 2 travle 2 usa, so dat she can Bleep around with rich men.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by nephemmy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Relationship goals...
1. Beating
2. Stabbing
3. Shagging...lool
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Houston again!

A lot of Nigerian men in USA have reached this point already. And babymama1 may attack my comment. But can she guarantee what the husband is thinking right now? It is the surprise factor that catches every victim off guard.

But carrying out the act is what separates the functional psychos.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Lalasticlala. Ban dis guy na

Cool
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Donmichaelz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
I was not given permission to write in the topic

what's d reward for Muslim women in paradise,

I was told to accept the conditions Dat islam is d only tru religion, imagine, on a social site,

@ seun, hope d same applies to Muslim when they enter a topic based on Christianity,?

I actually wanted to say their reward is 77 Dic*ks.

2 Likes

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Imagine! fiance and fiancee at 56 and 52 respectively. A lot of people take up relationship and marriage as hobbies in the US. mtcheww

some people are just unfit to be married. they are monsters and deserve to remain single for life
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
God save us from all these wicked people.

Rip to the dead. sad
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Charly68: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
That land is a terrible land of trouble ..all in the name of liberty women have turned men to slaves ..But I blamed the men sha, They won't go to a believing church to look or godly women as wives. They go to parties ,night clubs to look for useless free women as partners. Imagine 56/52 years old People playing live in lovers style of life .what a shame
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Business as usual.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Emeralddd(f): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Epiepang sounds Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom to me..

But Osa Alohaneke? Dafuq is that Nigga from? undecided

I was hoping to see some Ade or Chukwu names so I could order some popcorn for the thread as it was bound to escalate quickly..

Osa sounds like an Edo state name...Osa,short form of a name like Osanobua...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.