Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) (45910 Views)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Vainglory: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
moca:
Why nurses always?

Is there a correlation or what?
I simply don't understand.

Babymama,why nurses?
The reason is that nurses earn a lot of money in the US and are actually rich. Of course you know that when a woman earns more than her man, the love equation changes. Also very annoying to the men is the fact that most of these nurses were brought to the US and trained by these men who they now look down on.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by d1nerbaba(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vainglory:
The reason is that nurses earn a lot of money in the US and are actually rich. Of course you know that when a woman earns more than her man, the love equation changes. Also very annoying to the men is the fact that most of these nurses were brought to the US and trained by these men who they now look down on.
I stayed with Osas in WIlliston North Dakota. He left North Dakota to be with this woman. He was resonable when we shared the apartment together. He makes roughly 9k a month. He was not doing badly but he is not a trustworthy person. He took my thousand five hundred dollars along when he relocated. He didn't brought this woman to the U.S. She was doing good before they met she already buy her own house. I think is all about ang er and not being coordinated. He is really in big trouble right now
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by manny4life(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
OMG, so this news I watched yesterday is a Nigerian? shocked shocked
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vainglory:

How do you mean "earn a lot of money"? How do you define "RICH"?
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
What did he gain? he started by beating her and finally killing her. RIP.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why are some nigeria men so wicked and devilish?

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by armyofone(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by T3Amo(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
ecas:
The lady is from Cameroon not Nigeria. It is so sad for her to die this way.She does not deserve this, no woman does.They were not even married.
Yet they will still blame Nigerian women. It's obvious Some Nigeria men have problems because they are also murdering their non-nigerian spouses too. What a disgrace
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by fpeter(f): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sunymoore:

No offense, but she will turn to a hoe, because of the excessive freedom.. Firstly she will try to be a nurse, after then, she will start playing around and in the end, she'll demand for a divorce, and you know divorce in the states, a man can end up homeless after many decades of hustling. So some men cannot afford such, seeing a hoe taking all their fortune, so they rather kill them and live in jail forever...

You sound as if you have experienced it before or you know someone it happened to, I keep telling people if you seek God before getting married you won't marry a jezebel...There are some good women out there in the USA too.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Sunymoore(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
fpeter:

You sound as if you have experienced it before or you know someone it happened to, I keep telling people if you seek God before getting married you won't marry a jezebel...There are some good women out there in the USA too.
I know someone that experienced such.. Definitely, there're some good women everywhere, but finding them is harder than diamond, so people are giving up already... sad
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by fpeter(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sunymoore:

I know someone that experienced such.. Definitely, there're some good women everywhere, but finding them is harder than diamond, so people are giving up already... sad

Don't give up okay, just keep praying and you will find the right woman.

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Vainglory: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
manny4life:

How do you mean "earn a lot of money"? How do you define "RICH"?
Well some hardworking nurses may be categorised as belonging to the upper middle class. I agree that may not sound 'rich' to all folks.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Vainglory: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
d1nerbaba:
I stayed with Osas in WIlliston North Dakota. He left North Dakota to be with this woman. He was resonable when we shared the apartment together. He makes roughly 9k a month. He was not doing badly but he is not a trustworthy person. He took my thousand five hundred dollars along when he relocated. He didn't brought this woman to the U.S. She was doing good before they met she already buy her own house. I think is all about ang er and not being coordinated. He is really in big trouble right now
Yea. Too bad for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.