Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) (45882 Views)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by gmoni2(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Texas is a death penalty state, he will be sentence to death..

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
I dey go umu ada meeting this weekend
Someone must have the gist
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
I am sure this violence started with a couple of slaps. undecided

Dearpreye come and read this o and warn that your friend that is receiving slaps to flee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by ecas: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
The lady is from Cameroon not Nigeria. It is so sad for her to die this way.She does not deserve this, no woman does.They were not even married.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Dearpreye come and read this o and warn that your friend that is receiving slaps to flee

You're right. It couldn't have started in the marriage. The victim may have emotionally ignored telling red flags. ..

Babymama1, I'm kinda worried I'm reading too much of domestic violence abroad, involving Nigerian couples! What's happening?

Any theories? Any feelings?
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by sukkot: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

cheesy
is that you lynpetra ? undecided
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

You're right. It couldn't have started in the marriage. The victim may have emotionally ignored telling red flags. ..

Babymama1, I'm kinda worried I'm reading too much of domestic violence abroad, involving Nigerian couples! What's happening?

I don't think it's more than what obtains in all other families in and outside of Nigeria
But my dear this place can be very stressful,I tell you
For every Osa that stabs his woman there are 10,000 azubuikes and princewills and Seguns that will not

How does one stab or kill another sef
How angry can one get

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by tellmesome(f): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
All these men here talking or judging the women in us, just cover your mouths with your two hands because you have no idea what these women are going through.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by lastpage: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
chiedu7:
Our people are kiling their wives a lot in Yankee alot

dearpreye:

[size=18pt]WHY?[/size]

*Anger Management issues?
*Excessive GREED on the part of our women who want to use Children like ATM..... making the man's life worthless since he "pays" till he works to death?
*A Justice system that is biased against "blacks men" and assumes they are guilty as accused...... unless they can prove they are innocent!
*A Divorce System that is lopsided in favor of women?
*A Social system that FINANCIALLY REWARDS and GLORIFY DIVORCE?
*A Marriage consummated.... based on "African Values", only to be turned on its head once the woman lands "Abroad"?
*Women who use Children as a Weapon, to punish their husbands, once relationship breaks down, leading to mentally-disturbed husbands?

As someone who has lived in "the WEST" for decades, ...I can go on forever!
...Add your own.
It takes two to tango but our men must not lose their heads and our women must retrace their steps.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

I don't think it's more than what obtains in all other families in and outside of Nigeria
But my dear this place can be very stressful,I tell you
For every Osa that stabs his woman there are 10,000 azubuikes and princewills and Seguns that will not

How does one stab or kill another sef
How angry can one get

It's really sad...but once anger gets out of control, things go wrong...and in.most cases, the damages are beyond whatever that may have caused the anger....

stabbing one's wife to death? God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
gmoni2:
Texas is a death penalty state, he will be sentence to death..

Most domestic violence cases don't get convicted for first degree murder and the death penalty because it is assumed it wasn't premeditated
He didn't wake up planning to kill her
It usually occurs in the heat of passion
He will most likely get manslaughter or murder in the second degree

3 Likes

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Life in the U.S ain't no joke, the woman you associate with can make or break you. As we all know by now, women run things here in the States, many men find themselves trapped and stressed out, at the same time we also have many men mistreating women, many men resulting to violence to keep women shut or to keep them from being exposed to their rights. The real question is how does one keep from falling into one of those two categories? May God help all Nigerians abroad!

2 Likes

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]WHY?[/size]

*Excessive GREED on the part of our women who want to use Children like ATM..... making the man's life worthless since he "pays" till he works to death?
*A Justice system that is biased against "blacks men" and assumes they are guilty as accused...... unless they can prove they are innocent!
*A Marriage consummated.... based on "African Values", only to be turned on its head once the woman lands "Abroad"?
*Women who use Children as a Weapon, to punish their husbands, once relationship breaks down, leading to mentally-disturbed husbands?

...Add your own.
It takes two to tango but our men must not lose their heads and our women must retrace their steps.

Lastpage!

These are very grave concerns. ...I knew the system over there is skewed in favour of the women folks...yea it can be stressful but every man needs to control their anger. ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by oluwamikkie: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
He did it u can that on his face!
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
She is Cameroonian
She is also a nurse
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
She is Cameroonian
She is also a nurse

I'm kinda worried this violence is almost always directed to those in the nursing profession!
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]WHY?[/size]

...Add your own.

Lastpage!

These two were not married
Most likely had no kids together
They must have divorced their first spouses
He stabbed her and also stabbed her sister so none of your theory applies here
He was a mean spirited devil
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm kinda worried this violence is almost always directed to those in the nursing profession!

Many nigerian and African women here are nurses so invariably the victims will be nurses just by that sheer number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
He's not just primitive but a brute.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nigerians. Business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Many nigerian and African women here are nurses so invariably the victims will be nurses just by that sheer number

It's possibly....I wanted to think the stress from the job was taking its toll on these women...
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why nurses always?

Is there a correlation or what?
I simply don't understand.

Babymama,why nurses?
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

It's possibly....I wanted to think the stress from the job was taking its toll on these women...

On the women or the men?
You might as well know that many of these nurses are the major income earners in those families
Many men don't do well when there is no money in their pockets
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Imagine! fiance and fiancee at 56 and 52 respectively. A lot of people take up relationship and marriage as hobbies in the US. mtcheww

We have alot to lose and to be watchful of if/when a marriage goes sour in the U.S.

To me, marriage has merely become legal prostitution if you're able to see past the stigma of prostitution. Money and materialism. I'm not missing out on anything delaying marriage.
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by HANDSOMETOKS: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
@allguys, my advice goes to both guys and ladies living in Nigeria, Ireland or UK/US. Read this with all your attention and try not to dismiss it cos if you do, you might either end up like this man or psychiatric homes. If you doubt me, go to d psychiatric hospital in Shooter hill towards Welling (south east London) to see Naija men and other Africans

The best way to survive in life is to learn from peoples' mistakes; it saves you from going through what others have gone through unnecessarily. I lived in US for 5years before I relocated to UK which means that I have seen both sides.

First warning to all guys who love their futures and careers.

If you are coming to UK/US to leave, please and please, don't ever ever trust your partner/wife to the point of buying a mortgage with her.

And if you have already bought your house or any property before you meet her, make sure your properties are well documented with your lawyer; make sure that there is a binding agreement between you and your fiancee/wife that in eventuality of separation/divorce, she won't take any of your properties. 60% of African men in psychiatric homes in UK/US find themselves in this irredeemable situation/big mess when their wives took all what they ever worked for.

Finally, if you are in love with your wife now, please try to shine your eyes and always remember that people can change at any time; your friends/ relatives/wife can change at any time. You might end up paying for your stupidity for the rest of your life while your wife easily remarry and move on with a new husband.

Most white men you see being slapped or cheated on by their wives are not stupid but cos their lives' investments are at stake(Mortgage), they ended up overlooking all kinds of maltreatment from their wives and move on but it's hard for African men to ooverlook all these things. African men always kill their wives or run mad as a result of mental,financial and physiological tortures being subjected to by their wives.

If a woman really love you, with no bad intention, she wouldn't mind to sign any agreement form; all she would care about is settling down with you as a wife but the evil ones would surely fight back and blackmail you with emotion.

Also, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket; what i meant by that is that you should always put 60% of your savings in Nigeria Accounts in case of any GOBE.

Learn from your Uncles who have refused to come to Nigeria for ages; who are already finished mentally and financially. I listened and learnt from peoples' stories and it's paying off.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by eluquenson(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
The man's face looks so APC.
Mumu be your name oh
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by HANDSOMETOKS: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
However, don't get it twisted, there are good ladies out there who would lead you to your promise land but how are you suppose to know the good ones among million of Jezebels when you are not God. All you can do is to play safe.

Peace out

3 Likes

Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
He who leaves by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
A little internet search shows he was married to his wife Helena Alohaneke from Georgia( Helena's family is originally from Tobago) and they lived in New Jersey.
They sold their house in 2009, most likely that was when they divorced then at some point he must have moved down to Houston and hooked up with this unfortunate victim.
Helena must count herself very lucky
Who knows now many domestic violent incidences he had there before she decided to flee
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by africanusvu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
At 52yrs,she is still a fiancee and d man fiancing at 56yrs,I think the two have problem from home
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by petermichaels(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who told dem he is Nigerian?
Re: Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) by judedwriter(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
prospero5:
At 52 and 56, they were still not married yet?
strange; but I guess they were from previous marriages that failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Great James Oil And Gas Ltd Imported The 470 Guns Impounded At Tin Can Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.