Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (8471 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

I eat it all at once at the same time smiley
hm hm bt definitely u will soon get hungry n b craving 4 more: true or false
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
it is very obvious you are the friend being referred to, Nairalanders, why do you always use third parties to tell your stories undecided
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
hm hm bt definitely u will soon get hungry n b craving 4 more: true or false

Than i find another one
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Than i find another one
hm hm dats gud n nice, anyways mayb d guy was really boring bcaus if u hav me u will never think of having anoda again, infact u will be wanting me every minute.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
hm hm dats gud n nice, anyways mayb d guy was really boring bcaus if u hav me u will never think of having anoda again, infact u will be wanting me every minute.

Ok not interested at all anymore
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Ok not interested at all anymore
then u are missing smting gud
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
then u are missing smting gud

Teenage boy? smiley))) nah thanx
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by ilovecritics(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
A friend of mine had sex with a lady that he has been wooing for days now, "so she now finally agree to go on a date with him, "so after the meal and all that, they end up having sex. so he has been thinking whether he should take her serious? or just forget about her? what should he do?

Happened to me too - We ended up dating for 8 Months and parted amicably. No biggie in it. She may have done it cos she likes u*

Doesn't mean she's loose!
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Teenage boy? smiley))) nah thanx
lol dnt let my face deceive u, wat u shud b hapi abt is hw good i am.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
ilovecritics:

Happened to me too - We ended up dating for 8 Months and parted amicably. No biggie in it. She may have done it cos she likes u*

Doesn't mean she's loose!
yeah i undastand, thanks anyways
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
lol dnt let my face deceive u, wat u shud b hapi abt is hw good i am.

Ok
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by ilovecritics(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
yeah i undastand, thanks anyways

Anytime smiley
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Ok
dats gud
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by basadenet: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
A lady like that is nothing but a cheap prostitute. Pls make a UTurn now or else ..........
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
dats gud

Not bad
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Not bad
i want to email u
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
i want to email u

Do i care?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Do i care?
read it and u will care more
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
read it and u will care more

How come this website is so old and still so poorly evolved. Why theres no button to block users
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

How come this website is so old and still so poorly evolved. Why theres no button to block users
who do u want to block?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by fuckshit: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP, fücking tell your “friend" to fücking keep the lady; it's fücking obvious she likes him too; who fücking knows; some fücking good could come out of it grin grin
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
fuckshit:
OP, fücking tell your “friend" to fücking keep the lady; it's fücking obvious she likes him too; who fücking knows; some fücking good could come out of it grin grin
ok i will fucking do it.

1 Like

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by vanvick247(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Two consenting adults having sex on d first day. What's d big deal there? If ur guy really loves her then dis shudnt be an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.